User Tag List

Page 98 of 2550 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 598 1098 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 38250
Like Tree169120Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Made a ground beef based melange with celery and mushrooms, with whole wheat alphabet pasta, mushroom sauce, with garlic bread.

Rose, I'm a HUGE baklava fan! I'm in a city, so there are several places to buy it, but it's an expensive treat, for sure! There's one place (of all things it's a Cheese store) that has the best, and I try to get it every two months.
    Apparently it's not horribly hard to make (I've seen recipes), but I would be in fear that I would eat the whole pan, and it's much too rich for that.
    Hmm, I think I'll get some soon!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    Holy Turkish Deligh that is alot of yummmy food!!! I love stuffed grape leaves Mmmm
    me too except DH like them stuffed with ground beef and rice as for myself i like them with rice only lmao as if all the food aint enough my brother called me from a sushi restaurant then i started to want vegi rolls lols and hey im not going to eat any roast anyways so i decided to make myself a couple of vegi rolls lmao its going to be an interesting dinner :D

Quote Originally Posted by ergo2 View Post
    sounds great and looks awesome

hope you have a great night
    thanx now if only DH would come home from work the later he comes the less i can eat arrrg

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Rose and Natalka making baklava is really easy if you use the ready made filo if your making it from scratch its hard yet tastes waaaaaaaaaay better then any store would serve if you guys ever buy filo ill be more then happy to help you guys out making it

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Made a ground beef based melange with celery and mushrooms, with whole wheat alphabet pasta, mushroom sauce, with garlic bread.

Rose, I'm a HUGE baklava fan! I'm in a city, so there are several places to buy it, but it's an expensive treat, for sure! There's one place (of all things it's a Cheese store) that has the best, and I try to get it every two months.
    Apparently it's not horribly hard to make (I've seen recipes), but I would be in fear that I would eat the whole pan, and it's much too rich for that.
    Hmm, I think I'll get some soon!

um I COULD eat the whole pan haha I love sweet stuff
    I was trying to find this place in Toronto that sold it cheap in kensington market but apparently it burned in 07 and was still under construction when I was there last week haha
    its 2.09 for a tiny piece of it around here which is expensive to me but its a fancy cafe that sells it and its the only place I know of that does sell it even close to me thats probably why they get away with the robbery price haha
    I should try making it cause it doesnt look that hard to do just have to find the filo dough to make it...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

is baklava the food made with many many many layers of pastry? i think i have had some..quite good

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Gaah I love Baklava!! One of the first things my mom tought me to make. Turkish Delight is right it is very easy to make. I find the ones in the stores are too dry, I make mine with more of the syrup Mmmm Baklava!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

With all the excitement of Balkava forgot why I was here hehehe
    This weekend were heading to Chilli's! They opened in in the GTA a few weeks ago so were going to try it. Last night on the food network I saw how they make there bonless chicken wings with some special cool ranch sauce...so we are soo getting that as our app. they looked tastey!...had to share was a tad excited

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    Gaah I love Baklava!! One of the first things my mom tought me to make. Turkish Delight is right it is very easy to make. I find the ones in the stores are too dry, I make mine with more of the syrup Mmmm Baklava!
    this one was amazing!!! I am resisting the urge to go buy another one tomorrow...doesnt help that the cafe is across the road from where I work LOL

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

awwwwwww Rose 2.09 is expensive you can make a whole bunch about 25 medium sized diamonds for hmmz i guess $15 the walnuts bring the price up all you need is
    unsalted butter
    filo
    walnuts
    homemade syrup is the best soooooo then some sugar lemon and water :D

sooooo tonight i have some leftover soup from yesterday might i say yesterday was a lot of fun :D and ill be making lahmacun (pronounced lahmajun) aka meat pies lol

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Making a lasagne tonight that Garfield would be proud of. Complete with caesar salad, garlic bread......and something sweet for dessert, ultimate brownies and ice cream perhaps My sister in law needs a serious pick-me-up.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/hockeymomma
    Click here to join me at Superpoints and get free Amazon GCs!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

buffet tonight at a local hotel. mmm
    SWAGBUCKS ---- Want to earn FREE Gift Cards for searching the web?
    JOIN Swagbucks FREE Join me in earning Amazon Giftcards

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I'll be making Chili's Southwestern egg rolls. Chili's serve theirs with avocado ranch dipping sauce but we like tzatziki (spelling?).

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Burek or in english cheese pie Mmmm yum and maybe a garden salad

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

wow I haven't eaten lunch yet and all this delish food is making me hungry!!

I'm going with simple tonight. Rice pasta with tomato sauce and Italian sausage.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish_DeLight View Post
    awwwwwww Rose 2.09 is expensive you can make a whole bunch about 25 medium sized diamonds for hmmz i guess $15 the walnuts bring the price up all you need is
    unsalted butter
    filo
    walnuts
    homemade syrup is the best soooooo then some sugar lemon and water :D

sooooo tonight i have some leftover soup from yesterday might i say yesterday was a lot of fun :D and ill be making lahmacun (pronounced lahmajun) aka meat pies lol
    i figured i could make it for a whole lot less LOL going to see if i can find a place that carries the filo dough and get the ingredients and make my own its sooo good i am resisting the urge to walk across the road and buy another piece...I have brownie bear paws though so maybe will eat those and see if that helps me forget about baklava LOL

Page 98 of 2550 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 598 1098 ... LastLast

Thread Information