User Tag List

Page 1161 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 161 661 1061 1111 1151 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1171 1211 1261 1661 2161 ... LastLast
Results 17,401 to 17,415 of 38027
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Here in Manitoba, especially in the country we did advantage of decent weather to get the decorations up outdoors. We've had blizzards before Halloween with snow up to our ying yangs! We can get some horrific winds and cold on the flat prairies. But the advertising and store merchandise out before Halloween, really peeves me off.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

oh and BTW I had some girlfriends over for lunch, we just ordered pizza but last night I found these jalapeno stuffed shrimp from Sobeys and had to buy it (I am craving for LOLcat) and man are they ever good....I am drooling about it right now.

I had a great afternoon with my girls and happy to have had them over. They spoiled my boys too and brought some more toys, like they need it, but it is okay they love it nonetheless

One of the girlfriends (well they are sisters) had a baby last year and since my son was growing out of things I lent her everything as I was done with it. T he infant carseat, strollers, bassinet, exersaucer, swing so she was bringing them all back to return. Now I have to store them and my husband is going to kill me when he gets home and finds the garage filled with baby stuff Time to make another one I think

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

One more thing about Xmas decorations and such...a friend of mine just moved to Dubai for work and imagine that two weeks ago she heard Christmas music in the mall. First of all seems a little too early for Jingle Bells here let alone in the Middle East. I was very surprised, but hey my dad has jingle bells as his cellphone ring tone all year long and we don't even celebrate it...he just likes it because it is unique and no one else will have it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for all the words!!!!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

it looks like snow here and its cold enough for snow
    I STILL HATE WINTER my adopted aunt can come and get the snow when it comes I dont want it and she can take the cold weather too LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ladylady View Post
    contest word
    GRASS
    expires 12/19/08
    Does all the christmas decoration being in the stores already bother anybody else don't you think its to early yet???????????
    shame on you lady! you edited your post when i seen your sunny but.

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    Our Dollarama was doing that. On November 1st they had a whole aisle (sp?) of Christmas stuff out. more and more people have their lights on too. With the selection now of all the different blow up stuff (and I'm not referring to dolls!), light displays etc I guess people want their places to be noticed. Although a blow up doll on your front yard would definitely get noticed!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    Well who wants a blow up Santa, I tell you that is just not right! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    You people sure keep me on my toes!
    Everything from the thread is on the wiki as of right now.

I'm off to fold more laundry and take care of baby.. she is so sick today, poor mite.
    It is so hard to help them when they get a bad diaper rash. She was screaming for Daddy the whole time I was changing her. It was so pitiful and sad. He was trying to sleep (worked all night and came home at 7) but he dragged himself out and held her poor little hand, then took her back to bed with him so she could nap. She was so happy! LOL

Hugs to all, I'll be back later on
    i know amy mentioned the cornstarch, ryan only had it bad once, i always used that teddy's choice (superstore stuff) brand of it sounds like pantene, but i know it's not the shampoo...it was around $7 11 years ago. best best thing for it, is air.

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    thanks for all the new words
    man you guys have dirty minds first thing in the morning LOL
    it's 3:00 in the pm. where u been?

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post

The "pregnant man" as they call him was actually born a woman, and had a sex change as an adult. He left his female reproductive organs intact instead of having them removed, so he is able to conceive and carry a baby. Had breasts removed and hormone therapies. He is married to a woman who is infertile, thus their decision to have him carry the babies.

Hope that was pretty non-offensive and clinical LOL
    thanks for clearing that up. yup i liked how you explained that so eloquently. doesn't seem so freakish after all..well..not-so-much.

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    limp
    OH! no wonder you can't find a man, you only seen it flaccid

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    One more thing about Xmas decorations and such...a friend of mine just moved to Dubai for work and imagine that two weeks ago she heard Christmas music in the mall. First of all seems a little too early for Jingle Bells here let alone in the Middle East. I was very surprised, but hey my dad has jingle bells as his cellphone ring tone all year long and we don't even celebrate it...he just likes it because it is unique and no one else will have it
    if my mom knew how to use a cellphone, she would have it playing here comes santa clause..all year 'round.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Originally Posted by lolcat
    The "pregnant man" as they call him was actually born a woman, and had a sex change as an adult. He left his female reproductive organs intact instead of having them removed, so he is able to conceive and carry a baby. Had breasts removed and hormone therapies. He is married to a woman who is infertile, thus their decision to have him carry the babies.

Hope that was pretty non-offensive and clinical LOL
    Thanks lolcat. I can't say it would of been my choice of options lol nor would of the sex change but would of thought you'd have to commit to being either or and not both. I know they do a lot of psychological testing on people who want a sex change and would think if they couldn't commit to one or the other they would not be allowed to have it. Then again it is nice this couple who could not have a baby the normal way were able to have a baby but then again would worry about how the child would feel about knowing her daddy was her birth person. can't tell I see in grays can you?! I'm not a judgemental person, far as I'm concerned this world would be way too boring if everyone were the same.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    it's 3:00 in the pm. where u been?
    uhhh I've been on since 1 or 2....just slow getting to the P&P thread

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Sheesh, I`m gone for a little while & there`s all sorts of talk about, er, inflatable seasonal fetishes (fess up, all those who want to sit in Santa`s lap).

Transvestite, transsexual, drag queen - you guys forgot transgendered (the current PC term, I think). No, I don`t have personal experience in this matter (my life is far too boring), but I do live in Toronto.

A few years ago, I went to see King Lear. There was a `lady` in line in front of me, long blond hair, wearing a gorgeous red mini-skirt & red high-heeled boots. At one point, `she` turned around & there stood this scruffy looking individual with a full beard & a very hairy chest revealed by the low cut blouse. I`m pretty sure this was a bet gone bad, rather than someone trying to look good. Then again, this is Toronto.

Right now, I`m looking out my window at a very slow moving Go Train & falling snow. Yuck. Give me my hot humid summer any day.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ewwwwwwww snow! yikes i think its headed our way

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

as i always say..only in toronto.

my hubby has a theory, claims it's based on the discovery channel. (altho i personally think he got this mixed up with the SPACE sci fi chennel) but anyway here goes

in a nutshell, he believes aliens live amongst us on earth. And (can't stop laffing) they live in Toronto because that's where they would blend in and not be so obvious.

now i'm telling you he believes he heard this on the discovery network, along with one of the original moon astronaughts that are claiming that it is all a hoax and had something to do with russian and the coldwar...

my hubby's explanations are very elaborate on both of these 2 subjects. which screws with my head, because he's a simple man of simple background.

so first thing i did, was disconnect those channels. rofl.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i wonder if being chased by a hornie moose for 5 miles on the way to work fooked with his mind...

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nsangel View Post
    i wonder if being chased by a hornie moose for 5 miles on the way to work fooked with his mind...

lol

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Lmao!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ok NS you are the funniest...that moose thing had me picturing the weirdest thing, picturing a man running naked down a highway with a moose chasing him with his antlers all greased up

Thread Information