User Tag List

Page 1292 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 292 792 1192 1242 1282 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1302 1342 1392 1792 2292 ... LastLast
Results 19,366 to 19,380 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

LOLcat: i bet you din't stay mad at him for very long. He's too damn cute. And besides, they don't know. He shoulda brought the whole damn box down for you to go thru after they went to bed. Blair does NONE of the xmas shopping, and very little decorating. just the high stuff if i'm lucky.

tommorrow mom is comming over. we are all going to church to see christmas drama (definitely NO nekkid ppl there, except maybe a baby jesus?)

andit cracks me up with the pets. lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    hey all. how is ya all tonite? another insomnia nite here. lol hey tick; congrats. ya lucky fooker. lol <JK> glad someone won something. i won something 3 xmas' in a roll. Hope my streak isn't over though. lol tks fer all da words ev1.
    omg i luv the newfies. such colorful expressions.

I GOT CUTE STORY FOR YA!!!! OMG I ALMOST FUGGOT.

Thurs pm was DS's cadet xmas dinner. I got him all handsomed out. I trimmed his hair, found tan casual pants, topped with a white (almost like a priest collar shirt), no tie req'd then, and topped it all with a double buttoned blue blazer. the kid looked awesome!

maybe too goood..
    some girls barracaded him... one stole a kiss from my boy! we asked ..which girl? the one with the brown coat. ya that tells us alot.. the one with the messy hair he says.. THE ADHD ONE? yup! that's her! to which blair says..THE GRANDKIDS ARE NOT COMMING TO VISIT!

ROFLMAO

i told ryan i dressed him too nice, he's a chick magnet. all day he had this cheesy grin on his face...
    Last edited by NSangel; Sat, Dec 13th, 2008 at 04:32 AM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Another sleepless nite! 4 am and ... wait Hi NS! Whose that peeking in our window??? Cmon jump in and have some fun!!! Face it how many people are there up for you to talk to this time of a.m.???? lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

ROFL ... Star ....... the poop was some sexy pix of a woman dressed ... well kinda dressed ... one was a sexy black see thru "nightie" ... and others were very provoking but not X censored poses .............

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Car died today .......... I've barely slept all nite. Had it towed to CT ... only repair shop in town. Im really bummed. I don't know where the hoot Im going to get the money. Crime is looking better all the time ..................... cause working your a$$ off, not buying anything, living day from day ... well it ain't cutting it ................when does it stop
    That's my downer for the day ................ Im going to go crawl in a hole

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

aww kekes i'm in the same spot here. hubby is working 6 sometimes 7 shifts a week, and the car is acting up. it's a "small thing" but i still can't afford to replace it. ugh. lets hope things work out after xmas.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Since I'm all alone here, here's another funny (& humiliating?) story.

I invited a cute actor over for a drink to my apt. My dog was showing off her tricks & he was impressed.

So, he spends the whole evening on the floor, rolling around & kissing....my dog. He couldn't get over how smart she was, & the little flirt (he called her something a bit more, um, colourful) was over the top in her enthusiasm.

Sigh, even when I have a man in my apt, he's more interested in my dog. No wonder I'm a spinster.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

thank you for the words

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

hello everyone, how are you. if i was any better i would spoil. it is nice out no snow/ rain and for once my phone isn't ringing off the hook with silly requests. my coffee is also mint,(not literally) i must say everything is right as rain for sure. take care and have a good day.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

kaela is too fresh?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning everyone!

We got a huge dumping of snow over the last 36 hours or so....Off to go shovel the driveway again since the wind pushed the snow back on it and the ploughs were nice enough to trap me in!

Should I brave enough and take my kids to see Santa today?
    Diane, tired mommy to Miranda and Maria. Grumpy wife to Michael.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

go for it mrs snuggles! just make sure the roads are good and clear

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Morning everyone!

Got lots of snow last night, talking about a blizzard later, hopefully not.

NS, thats funny, my dd thought he was cute too ..lol

Both my kids are gone for the afternoon, starting to happen alot, should get used to it. Gonna go shop for abit..yay..been forever since my dh came shopping with me..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post

tommorrow mom is comming over. we are all going to church to see christmas drama (definitely NO nekkid ppl there, except maybe a baby jesus?)

I GOT CUTE STORY FOR YA!!!! OMG I ALMOST FUGGOT.

Thurs pm was DS's cadet xmas dinner. I got him all handsomed out. I trimmed his hair, found tan casual pants, topped with a white (almost like a priest collar shirt), no tie req'd then, and topped it all with a double buttoned blue blazer. the kid looked awesome!

maybe too goood..
    some girls barracaded him... one stole a kiss from my boy! we asked ..which girl? the one with the brown coat. ya that tells us alot.. the one with the messy hair he says.. THE ADHD ONE? yup! that's her! to which blair says..THE GRANDKIDS ARE NOT COMMING TO VISIT!

ROFLMAO

i told ryan i dressed him too nice, he's a chick magnet. all day he had this cheesy grin on his face...

lol. Blair is a riot. Tell him start saying ryan will not have a kid who acts like him. lmao My grandma used to yell at my dad's younger brother who is adhd and had alcohol syndrome that she hoped to hell he had two just like him and he did.mother's curse dont ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post

I invited a cute actor over for a drink to my apt. My dog was showing off her tricks & he was impressed.

So, he spends the whole evening on the floor, rolling around & kissing....my dog. He couldn't get over how smart she was, & the little flirt (he called her something a bit more, um, colourful) was over the top in her enthusiasm.

Sigh, even when I have a man in my apt, he's more interested in my dog. No wonder I'm a spinster.
    Sigh andit you dont let the man meet the kids till you got em hooked. Next time you want a date send the kids to grandma

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oh wanted to know if maybe anyone had a copy of elmo saves christmas that they could burn for me? I will pay for shipping. Jaeda is so elmo crazy right now. Its cute.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post

gee so nice of the dog to steal your men

ughhh so work called want me to come in at 5 for the usual 5-10:15 again but mom and dad have the car christmas shopping so I am supposed to call her back when they get home or she will call me at 4:30 and see if they are home LOL would take the old crap car but idk if it has snow tires yet, then my only other option is the pick up truck that i do not want to take cause i dont like it its older then I am LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Thread Information