User Tag List

Page 1496 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 496 996 1396 1446 1486 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1506 1546 1596 1996 2496 ... LastLast
Results 22,426 to 22,440 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went into the PS forum. No one seems to want to talk, well to me anyways, as none of my questions or posts seem to get acknowledged. Seems to be alot of very greedy peopel there. Most of the threads are like a feeding frenzy. Just not my style.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not sure if a repost

strength , creative , boys, thomas , gd thru 3/4/09
    Last edited by newsnakeowner1978; Fri, Feb 6th, 2009 at 10:40 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't hang out at that forum that much. If I have a quesiton I usually go see if I can find my answer. I haven't participated in any of the contest as of yet but might try some. I was aware of them as my husband told me about them.

Great that you are all winning that stuff I just bought another 26,000 coins lastnight!!! I have to STOP doing that!!!

Jettred - left you a message - hope things get better soon..

Stardreamer - hope you feel better soon.

Sorry about your EX smb

Hope everyone is doing okay....huge hugs to you all

Thanks for all the words

By the way, my song was:
    "In the Year 2525 (Exordium & Terminus)" by Zager & Evans
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I can kind of see the point KMart has. A few years back, a friend of the family was doing volunteer work for a charity that took new castoffs from clothing stores which were supposed to go to poor countries. Suffice to say, the clothing ended up being sold, & none of the $ went to the people who needed it.

Re food going to waste - I know that some of the downtown grocery stores (as well as many of the restaurants) donate the stuff they can't sell to an org that makes meals for homeless/low income folks.

I usually get the fruits & veggies that are soft & really discounted & use them to make dog/cat biscuits for my guys. Yesterday I got some fancy chocolates at the local Metro store that had been discounted to $3 - I can't justify spending close to $20 for candy, but $3 for a treat is OK.

I've given up trying to join PS, which is a good thing. I have more than enough things to do around here. Maybe if I could convince the cat to do some housework, I'd have more time.

Star - did you get the pneumonia shot? Sounds like you could use it if you're prone to it. Ugh, I know just how much fun pneumonia is. Hope you feel better.

Ricki - low iron makes you feel tired. Are you anaemic, by chance? Not a fun thing, but easily managed once under control (been there, done that).

NS - how is your day going today? Better I hope. Sorry, forgot to get back to you about the barking dog. Is this something new? One solution is a bit of a pain in the short term, but usually works. Every time she starts barking, call her to you & make her do what's commonly called "puppy push-ups" (sit, down, sit, down, sit, down). Eventually, the dog decides it's just not worth barking if the idiot human thinks that the bark means I want to do your stupid exercises. Tell me more about the dog's personality & maybe I can figure something else out.

Glad folks like the picture of my brats. They are my valentines.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a good day!

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

i am not even on face book let alone pet society. i am glad for the most part you are enjoying it,sorry tick. still entering words, thanks for words new snake. enjoy weekend all.

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Andit, yes got a pneumonia shot 2 yrs ago. LOL course got pneumonia a few months later but evidently you don't get it as severe or a type that is as dangerous. My rheumatologist doesn't give me options of missing my flu or pneumonia shots lol. I wanted a antiinflammatory shot of toradol and steroids and was told I couldn't have them becuz I was getting my flu shot this year, told them I'll get the flu shot next week please give me the others, no go lol such irritatingly bossy people!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

traded in some points and ordered a workout video, figure its time to start doing better, though maybe after supper ..lol..am making peanut butter chicken in the crockpot..yumm

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

prizepack
    frozenriver
    angeltown
    ....100pts...contests...exp. 03/06/09
    Last edited by firefly; Fri, Feb 6th, 2009 at 12:05 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by firefly View Post
    prizepack
    frozenriver
    angeltown
    Thanks for the words - can't do rep at work (block so much here) - will have to do a rep spree on the weekend

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

[quote=NSangel;715606]rose...well, your not alone. apparently rt thinks it's an aquired taste.
    yummy, I've loved that since I was a kid... lol I was angel as a
    kid so never got my mouth washed out!!!

Thank you for the recipe ... I shall definitely make that.

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    OMG I hit the jackpot in the PS forum - someone had a thread going giving away free stuff if u added them as a friend - well I did and asked for a stove for when I get another room and they gave me the stove, grilled door, flowers, wall paper, tile floor and a wardrobe of clothes - haven't put the stuff in my house yet - gotta plan it out and need more rooms now - love the contests in there. I am still waiting on burgundy wallpaper, pink carpet, beech floor boards and a teddy bear
    Congratulations - I've got to check it out.

[quote=lolcat;716758]Wiki is updated for the day.. So tired again, but here's some replies

RT -- I want some snowballs! I even called the little British store here in London, they had no idea what I was talking about. LOL I wonder who else might have those..
    Snowballs by Tunnock's (Scotland) there are 4 in a box - Our store
    has quite a few so they must be popular here. Does your British Store
    offer "English Breakfast"? I have tried to have it and both times the
    store was packed; well it's not a big store but everyone says it's really
    good food. They have tons of English products as well as baking.

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    i am not even on face book let alone pet society. i am glad for the most part you are enjoying it,sorry tick. still entering words, thanks for words new snake. enjoy weekend all.
    Come on over to Pet Society Kaela; we have room in the neighbourhood!!

Quote Originally Posted by firefly View Post
    prizepack
    frozenriver
    angeltown
    Thank you for the words!!

I'm busy organizing so I'd better go get crackin' - later peoples!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks for the new words as if i dont already have enough haha oh well off to try and get a ton entered before i have to leave

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

andit: no my day is going pretty much the same. ryan is being difficult, the dog started his barking streak AGAIN. no mattter how many times i yelled shutup she barked over me. the neigbhourhood thinks i'm nuts. bills are comming in which is pissing me off cause i can't file taxes til sun or monday. GRR!!!

ok, dogs personality: missy is a golden retriever husky mix. totally untrained to do ANYTHING. no one listens around here at all. not even funny.

my son says she has doggy ADD. cause she's so hyper. when we got her she was an abused dog. if a man went near her she would pee allover the floor.

OMG SHE'S BARKING AGAIN!!!!

ok, this dog never barks to go out, will scratch at the door, etc. and ryan puts her out quite often. she only barks if someone is around. but not this bad!

she whines something terribly too. mostly when ryan is trying to have breakfast or do his homework.

she has a sore leg (dh thinks she might have been hit by a car when she got loose years ago..) so she has trouble at times walking on it.

i don't know what's going on with her. she's about 11 years old.

between her constant loud bowwowwow ing. the old grey cat screaching at the top of her lungs cause she's deaf and can't hear herself, and the black cat of dh's meOWING at 3 am, cause she thinks it's time for him to get off (her clock is worng), i AM GOING NUTS.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

from contests

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: PHINEAS worth 100 points good through 3/4/09.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: WiIZARD worth 100 points good through 3/6/09.

from contests

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Haunish you just reminded me I promised so many of you copies of the Carmen Electra workout dvd's. Ok project for next week to make those copies and send them out. Someone kick me in the butt mid-week to see where I am with those

Thread Information