User Tag List

Page 1996 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 996 1496 1896 1946 1986 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 2006 2046 2096 2496 ... LastLast
Results 29,926 to 29,940 of 38027
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: MORNINGLIGHT worth 100 points good through 7/4/09.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Quincy cat is useless at housework - he's a typical male. No offence, Snake.

Lily dog helps around the house - she picks up dirty clothes & puts them in the hamper. She refuses to do windows, though.

Both would be happy to do the dishes, or at least lick them clean. Lily has now started to pick up her empty food dish & hand them to me to put in the sink, so she's starting to get more domestic. When Quincy's dish is empty, he flips it over, then comes & screams at me.
    LOL ok can I borrow the dog then?!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This week's code word is NEWMOONTRAILER for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 06/06/09

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: MATRESS worth 100 points good through 7/4/09.

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: STARGATE worth 100 points good through 7/4/09.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOLCAT can you answer this for me? Every morning I wake up with a major headache and feel nauseous for most of the day which I never did before (hoping this is signs of a little girl in there) but anyways. I can handle the sickness but the headache I cannot function with this. I have been taken ibuprophen simply to survive. Is it really that bad for me to be doing? I am about 8 weeks pregnant at this point

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

BAck from having root canal, my face is killing me, hope it stops soon. Took so many needles to freeze my mouth enough to do it, at one point she wasnt sure she would be able to do it...

By the way thanks for the words too

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post

that damn pirate app is some addictive too. some of the players are freaking nuts. rose, how come u ain't playing with us? omg i can just see someone trying to keelhaul you. holycrap. they'd get an earful.
    I'm only level 9 so I don't think people will keelhaul me. Although I'm not sure. I'm a newbie pirate. I just plunder and buy stuff.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: SHAWNLIVE worth 100 points good through 7/4/09.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

**Borrowed**

I think these are hunt words..

liontamer 50
    picture 10
    safetypin 50

contestwinner 100
    headphones 100
    sponge 100
    eatpopcorn 100

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    LOLCAT can you answer this for me? Every morning I wake up with a major headache and feel nauseous for most of the day which I never did before (hoping this is signs of a little girl in there) but anyways. I can handle the sickness but the headache I cannot function with this. I have been taken ibuprophen simply to survive. Is it really that bad for me to be doing? I am about 8 weeks pregnant at this point

My doctor has told me I am absolutely not allowed to take ibuprophen during pregnancy, I can only take Tylenol (sorry, can't spell the "a" word lol). Even most pharmacists that I've talked to will say this.

Other than that, my sister in law suffers from migranes and when she's pregnant she quite often has to go to the hospital to get re-hydrated and the headaches ease for a little while.

Hope that sort of helps.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    When Quincy's dish is empty, he flips it over, then comes & screams at me.

Must be related to my dh! Phoned me at work today before I even had morning coffee and asked what I was going to make for supper! *&^%#)&

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

New Prize Alert ?

Here's a couple of them: check them out, and there's more too!

Have a Good Evening!

The Best of Star Trek: The Original Series (DVD)

This set gives the newbie a taste of the original adventures of Captain Kirk, Commander Spock, Chief Medical Officer McCoy, Chief Engineer Scott, Lieutenants Uhura and Sulu, and Ensign Chekov. You get three excellent thought-provoking episodes, as well as the light-hearted "The Trouble with Tribbles." In "City on the Edge of Forever", Captain Kirk and First Officer Spock must save the future when the time line is altered and history is changed for the worse. The taut Cold War-era infused "Balance of Terror" pits two determined warriors as we meet the Romulans for the first time. The usually logical Mr. Spock looses all emotional control in "Amok Time" as he is compelled to return home to Vulcan to consummate his arranged marriage. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 345000 points!

Hotel for Dogs (DVD)

Everyone deserves a loving family, but foster kids Andi (Emma Roberts) and Bruce (Jake T. Austin) have been placed with a flaky couple who care more for their aspiring rock careers than their foster children. Even though Andi and Bruce's mischievous tendencies repeatedly get them into trouble, the siblings are essentially good kids who care deeply for one another and their secretly adopted dog Friday. After a close call with the local pound, the kids end up searching for Friday in an abandoned old hotel where they find several stray dogs seeking shelter. The kids' compassion for the homeless dogs compels them to begin caring for the strays and they soon join forces with three other local kids to take in strays from across the city. Bruce is a clever inventor whose innovative gadgets ensure top-notch care and constant entertainment for all the dogs (as well as a multitude of laughs from the audience). Unfortunately, Bruce's and Andi's devotion to the dogs eventually causes them to pass up what may be their last chance for a better foster home. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 350000 points!

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

hey , everyone ! hows life ? things are pretty quite here nowadays before I use to come on this thread via new posts , today i actually had to find its exact location!

I guess its all that pirates thing which I totally want to but absolutely refuse to give into!

went to pioneer village today with my DD 's school trip , never knew paper money is made out of Rags!
    JOIN ME AND GET FREE GIFT CARDS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jainshilpi{earn by daily searches}

http://www.leadprizes.com/members/register.php?ref=sj23{earn by completing P T C offers}

Pm me for help!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wiki is updated.

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Amy -- Headache is VERY common in the first trimester. The most common causes during early pregnancy are hormones, and of course the increase in blood volume. During the first 12-16 weeks of pregnancy your body increases your blood volume by more than 25%, which is a huge amount of extra blood. This can cause swelling and pain in the blood vessels of the brain. Lots of women also complain of pain in the wrists and ankles associated with the headaches (due to increased blood flow and pressure)

First, BG is totally right. Ibuprofen is totally NOT recommended during pregnancy, for lots of reasons. Mostly because it can really disturb your stomach lining, which can add to your nausea a lot. Also, more ibuprofen is passed through the umbilical cord than acetaminophen. So, if you take anything, take an acetaminophen. (By the way, ibuprofen=advil, acetaminophen=tylenol) Also, a cold compress can work wonders if your headaches start mainly in the morning. Or, one of those wierd blue eye masks that you can put in the fridge, since a lot of pressure can build up in your eyes from the extra blood as well.

Keep us posted! Hope that helps

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

i still don't have points returned to my account or my prize from 3 months ago. there were a couple of nice things but until i know whats going on with them i won't be ordering anything. i wish they would at least respond to my emails, it is all a mix up because of the tariffs at the border etc etc. basically i ordered a prize, was charged tariffs so i sent it back like it said on the site to do. the prize wasn't resent, points weren't put back in my account,they won't respond to my emails, and the courier company sent me a reminder bill in the mail a couple of weeks ago. i had to call them and remind them that i refused the package.

all in all its been an odd points experience, they are usually wonderful with orders and responding.

Thread Information