User Tag List

Page 1685 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 685 1185 1585 1635 1675 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1695 1735 1785 2185 ... LastLast
Results 25,261 to 25,275 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

TGIF Have a great day Everyone!

Life is Good

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Did Rose ever mention when she will be back...I wonder how it is going in TO for her? Im sure she is having a blast
    I think to day or tomorrow I doubt they will be putting her up for the weekend prices go way up over the weekend

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    morning everyone..

amy hope everyone gets better soon

I used to have a water vac but mine sucked with carpets, now I am hardwood I should probably get another I had bought a bissell, but that vacuum was crap and so am now on the hunt for another vacuum..

got teacher interviews this morning pain in butt I say, unless being bad but never are..yet!

hope everyone has a good day

ORECK haun....Worth he money, mien still ashnt' died and with all my animlas....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rose should be back today, I think it was for 3 days. Can't wait to hear how it went.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

my cat is back to spotting, but i think i got this thing figured out. it's definitely NOT in her pee. her pee was fine, i ran out of her usual food an dhad to go back to one of the cans of iams (one i thought WASN'T the problem), it's gravy with meat chunks. that was 8am, she peed 3 places on the floor, not her usual flood (her usal food is very wet), after i clean all that up (no blood), there's 3 or 4 turds in the livingroom. ok, now i see a nickle size drop of blood across the room. so i pick her up and put her outside.

now the whole time she's on deck, she's squatting and her back is going up and down like she's straining. and alls comming out is a drop of blood

the poor thing. so i wait til she's done trying, and i bring her in, she goes to squat in the kitchen, i put her back out. when i bring her in again, after a bit i find another turd in the livingroom and more little spots

so she has to be constipated. but i can't see the food causing it that quick! so i realize, i got hairball meds in the cupboard, which is a laxative. so i gave her 2x what you would normally.

now i'm lucky cause out of my 4 cats, this is the ONLY one taht will take it. i have one cat that if you put it on her paw, she will flick it off, she won't lick it for nothing.

i'll be picking her up her usual food tonight.

so i'm glad i at least know what it is. and i have a can of kitten food, which is kind of thickish, so i used lolcats suggestion and added a drop of olive oil. will give her that if she insists on not waiting for dh to come home with reg food.

that was wrecking my nerves. i was sure it was her age.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

NS, I mailed away for a $5 amazon through that mead, have you done that yet..do you know how long it takes..figured I would ask you..

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I just got off the phone with insurance, and *phew* we're covered for sump pump failure. What a sigh of relief. We have laminate in the basement and the padding is completely saturated still, the mattresses (from our bedroom upstairs which still isn't done from the renos we did a couple months ago) got soaked, my fav area rug is soaked still .... what a mess!!

At least it's covered. For a $500 deductible, the work will definately be well worth it, and we should get new mattresses out of it
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    so i'm glad i at least know what it is. and i have a can of kitten food, which is kind of thickish, so i used lolcats suggestion and added a drop of olive oil. will give her that if she insists on not waiting for dh to come home with reg food.

that was wrecking my nerves. i was sure it was her age.
    Glad you figured out what was wrong with your kitty. Is she drinking enough water? Did you try the broth? Also, you could add a bit of warm water to her cat food to make it a bit more "wet", get some more liquid into her.

It's always so stressful when they're not feeling well. Hopefully she'll feel better soon.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    NS, I mailed away for a $5 amazon through that mead, have you done that yet..do you know how long it takes..figured I would ask you..
    i mailed mine last week. seeks sister (canjen) said it usually takes about a couple of weeks. they email you the code. :D

andit: she normally drinks alot of water, but no i haven't tried the both, but last night dh gave her the juice off the salmon :D i once tried adding chicken bouillon to it, and she turned her nose up.

truthfully after i switched her back to her usual catfod, which is really wet, i forgot about the broth, cause she cleared right up.
    Last edited by NSangel; Fri, Mar 13th, 2009 at 01:30 PM.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    i mailed mine last week. seeks sister (canjen) said it usually takes about a couple of weeks. they email you the code. :D

andit: she normally drinks alot of water, but no i haven't tried the both, but last night dh gave her the juice off the salmon :D i once tried adding chicken bouillon to it, and she turned her nose up.

truthfully after i switched her back to her usual catfod, which is really wet, i forgot about the broth, cause she cleared right up.

sweet, thanks NS

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

NS cant we mail two- three forms together?for the mead.
    JOIN ME AND GET FREE GIFT CARDS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jainshilpi{earn by daily searches}

http://www.leadprizes.com/members/register.php?ref=sj23{earn by completing P T C offers}

Pm me for help!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The water vac I has is called a rianbow. here is a link so you can see it, it cost me one arm and half a leg to buy this. LOL

It is a vacuum, carpet washer, humidifier, air purifier, shop vac (wet and dry) and I can even use it as leafblower if I want. When we have I lot of colds running though the house I use the air purifier setting and it takes about 30 mins to clean the air in the house.

http://www.rainbowsystem.com/rainbow...in/?lg=english

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

was there someone on here that doesn't use dog food(cooks all regular food for the pets?) my dog has allergies and i want to start doing this, but not sure where to start(what is good, bad, how much etc.) anyways, if anyone has any helpful tips on it, i'd love to hear it!!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    The water vac I has is called a rianbow. here is a link so you can see it, it cost me one arm and half a leg to buy this. LOL

It is a vacuum, carpet washer, humidifier, air purifier, shop vac (wet and dry) and I can even use it as leafblower if I want. When we have I lot of colds running though the house I use the air purifier setting and it takes about 30 mins to clean the air in the house.

http://www.rainbowsystem.com/rainbow...in/?lg=english
    I have asthma and allergies,so would love to get something with a purifier and such

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by S J View Post
    NS cant we mail two- three forms together?for the mead.
    i wouldn't advise it no. why take the chance for a 58 c stamp?

Thread Information