User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: A Potential Brag For Us All!!

Trading Score
    110 (100%)

I've got about 30 pounds of pregnancy weight I'd love to shed too...it's sure not as easy to work in daily walks in any weather when you're taking a baby along, but I'm trying! Will check out the fb page for sure! And WAY TO GO...the pics are amazing!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

That is just awesome Jenny; congrats to you! Such an incredible brag!

Ripple Effect of Kindness Blk_rose's Avatar
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Phenomenal..I am speechless. you are such an inspiration. I truly hope some day I find the motivation to lose weight. I miss that energy I once had an abundance of.

Seriously kudos to you !!!!!!!!!!

~The Ripple Effect of Kindness Project~

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

WTG you look great. I gained 90 lbs with my first pregnancy (diabetic) and got pregnant again 4 months after giving birth! 3 years later I still have 20-30 lbs to loss. I try so hard but nothing. Late night snacks is my biggest problem because I love to eat at night. I’ll check out your page for sure.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

WOW!! Inspiring.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

amazing, just so amazing! wtg!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks, will be checking it out. I am forever trying to Help Hubby & Daughter with their Diets, Activities, etc. Will Enjoy hearing you & your brothers Tips etc. Thanks for doing this, I think it is Amazing. Food, can be like a Drug, & Alcohol Abuse. I know it is Not Easy. You Guys Look Great !

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I am not worthy.....WTG Jenny..

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

wow awesome thanks for sharing -i want to try and lose a little -for my daughter's wedding and to lower my high blood pressure-just lost 12 pounds its a little but a start-it is hard too

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

you look fabulous! congrats would love to lose the 20 lbs i gained from the kids!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I've lost 10 lbs in the last 6 weeks. I am trying to lose weight TO get pregnant. I have PCOS and the Dr said losing a few pounds will help my hormones to regulate. Def will be seeing you on Facebook!! Congrats on the huge loss!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

You are absolutely stunning!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

That is a stunning change Jenny. Inspirational! You must feel so good! How did you do it? Did you join a program? I joined WW in September and am looking forward to getting my weight down too. It's addictive seeing those numbers drop! Myself and a few other motivated SCers have a chat thread about it in the Health section of the Tea Room if anyone would like to pop in.
    Last edited by AmberLab; Tue, Nov 15th, 2011 at 09:36 PM.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    That is a stunning change Jenny. Inspirational! You must feel so good! How did you do it? Did you join a program? I joined WW in September and am looking forward to getting my weight down too. It's addictive seeing those numbers drop! Myself and a few other motivated SCers have a chat thread about it in the Health section of the Tea Room if anyone would like to pop in.
    Thank you - when I started I was living in a tiny town in Newfoundland, with no program to join even if I wanted to!! So basically, I just made small changes - at 300+ pounds I didnt have the energy to exercise, and even if I had wanted to it just wouldnt have been healthy!! So I started by eating breakfast - something I never ever did before - I found once I did that I wsnt as hungry at night - which in itself had a huge impact in my weight. I added water during the beginning too - something I never drank before and cut out pop.... turns out, even the diet stuff is bad for weight loss - I wrote an article on that as well which will be posted on the facebook page.

Basically, small changes, adding more activity each week - and taking the things I crave from my diet gradually. Im a strong believer in small changes - any time I had tried before and went into it full on from the start - I failed....

feel free to join the page as I will be getting into the process I followed in detail!!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

WOW, you look amazing, I don't have extra weight to lose but I would like to be a voice of encouragement to all that want to lose the weight. I'm a health care worker and I'm so happy that you achieved your goals to lead a healthy lifestyle

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information