Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjill View Post
    yes it is
    Referring Friends<span class="h1cufon">Referring Friends</span>
    Share the Keurig experience with your friends and you can both reap the rewards. Simply refer a friend by filling out our Refer a Friend form (please note that you must be signed in to your account to access this form) and clicking submit.

If the friend you refer purchases a Keurig Brewer directly from Keurig.com, you will both be sent coupons via email for 2 free boxes of K-Cup® packs.*

Better get out the address book.

* Coupons are issued for referrals made through this Refer a Friend program only. Referral must be made prior to purchase by referred party to qualify. Coupon is good for 2 Free Boxes of K-Cup® packs (22, 24,25 count). To receive this special offer the referee must create an account and place a Brewer order at Keurig.com, using the email address they were refereed by. Once the Keurig Brewer has been shipped, your coupons will be e-mailed to you and your referee. There is a limit of 50 friends referred by one referrer each calendar year.

Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjill View Post
    Nope there is a refer a friend option....if you refer a friend and they buy, you both get the coupon code...so....if anyone wants, pm me please...pretty please....
    Dear Michelle,
    Thank you for your inquiry. We are very pleased that you are enjoying your Keurig home brewer. Regarding our Refer-a-Friend program, it is very important to follow the proper procedure when referring a friend because the information is all tracked in our system.

To receive a coupon for the 2 free boxes of K-Cups for each friend you refer who purchases a brewer, you will need to log in to our website before making your referrals. Simply log into our website and navigate to Refer a Friend under the My Profile section. Here you can view any friends you’ve already referred and whether or not they’ve purchased a brewer. You also make referrals at this page.
    You must enter your friend’s name, email address and mailing address into the referral section of your account. The referral must be done prior to your friend purchasing in order to be eligible. Once your friend has purchased their Brewer directly from Keurig, both you and your friend will receive a coupon for 2 free boxes of K-Cups that can be used towards future coffee/tea orders.
    This referral program is tracked via email so this information is necessary to participate in the Keurig Refer-a-Friend program.

We appreciate your enthusiasm towards our product. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

J. Washington

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

That's a pretty good deal for someone who doesn't have a brewer. That means, if you buy a brewer from someone who referred you, you get 2 free boxes (any size it says) and b2g2 coupon. Though, you need all of your friend's personal information it seems, you can't just use their e-mail address. Time to go spam my facebook, the things I'd do for free coffee.. lol
    Last edited by PinkLincoln; Tue, Apr 3rd, 2012 at 03:02 PM.

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

uggg didn't see the brewer part
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I didn't see the part that says 2 free boxes of K cups till I read it again! Pretty good deal then!

I ordered today from Keurig.com. I will just pay the $9.95 shipping. After I ordered though, it occurred to me that when Jess shipped hers to me in January, the tracking said it came from Mississauga, Ontario. So I phoned Keurig.Well I called Keurig and asked them why I am being charged $9.95 for brokerage when they ship out of Mississauga ON, since that is what it said on the order from Jess. The lady says "no it is only timothys.ca and vanhoutte.ca that ship from there. The reason you don't see tracking is that it doesn't start until it reaches Canada. I told her "No, I don't think so, I have ordered from the States before and the tracking goes from door to door.. so she said she will get someone from Customer Care to call tomorrow.

So I thought I would call FedEx to see what information they could provide. Turns out the woman was not lying! *LOL* They ship a big skid of packages all going to Canada on one skid, then when it crosses the border, it gets split and every package gets an individual tracking number. The guy said that if I want to track it from Keurig to my door to get Keurig to give me the tracking number of the skid that it went out on. The whole skid has one unique tracking number.

So I guess there is no way around the shipping charge after all! OH, and she told me that my January order used a "promotional code" so that is why the shipping and GST were not charged. I didn't even want to go there about that, so I let it go!

Bottom line, I got K cups coming soon! Nuff said!

Why didn't they just tell me that in the first place! God I hate it when they are right and I am wrong!!!!
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Why does crispiecreme only have 5 negative ratings???? IMO time has long past traders who were burned should leave negative ratings and this crook should be at the top of the Hall Of Shame where they belong.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

I think that because she is banned now thats why people can't leave any trade rating for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    Why does crispiecreme only have 5 negative ratings???? IMO time has long past traders who were burned should leave negative ratings and this crook should be at the top of the Hall Of Shame where they belong.
    should I contact Keruig about my orders from crispycrime?? I ordered 5 boxes from her, I'm not sure if calling Keruig will help to get my orders delivered?
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I was able to click on submit feedback and the page came up so I thing one should still be able to leave feedback???
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Well I guess people dont feel the need since the user is banned and can't trade anyway
    Sally888, Jezebel and VeeVee like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    I think that because she is banned now thats why people can't leave any trade rating for her.

should I contact Keruig about my orders from crispycrime?? I ordered 5 boxes from her, I'm not sure if calling Keruig will help to get my orders delivered?
    Either this is the best typo ever or the best nickname! Lol Good one!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    I was able to click on submit feedback and the page came up so I thing one should still be able to leave feedback???
    So was I. Not that it would do any good, but i did it anyways
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

I bit the bullet and placed an order through Keurig on Saturday afternoon. Shocking! It got here this morning, super fast!
    Despite all this BS I still think the folks at keurig are AWESOME!
    Jezebel and Garysmom like this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Wow sorry for the people that this happened too.i always thought it was to good to be true.I pm'd her once and asked how she was able to do this,told me she had a friend who had something to do with company.She asked if i wanted to order and i told her i don't drink coffee
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just thought I would share this with the rest of us who are still waiting for our Cups to arrive. This arrived in my email this morning:

I think you will find the issue resolved. It appears that the members are slightly impatient and virtually all the information about the keurig deal transmitted by you is false. There, is at the worst, a shipping issue. There are no grounds for a witch hunt and the sellers of the product either have or will contact every customer. The orders are legit. As are the codes and every member has had the email address from the vendors since day 1.

I'd appreciate that you no longer waste my time with your bull.

I think you owe everyone in your community an apology for your lack of intelligence in this matter.

Please do not contact me again concerning anything.

You and your concerns are truly a waste of time.

I would suggest that you get an education and better paying employment so you will no longer require to search for deals.
    You are obviously not intelligent enough to deal with minor matters and I am sure you must have mental health issues.

As my friend Big Les would say when dealing with fools like you

"GO ****YOURSELF"

regards
    Does someone sound a bit bitter to anyone? Oh and this person was nice enough to point out that" I think you owe everyone in your community an apology for your lack of intelligence in this matter. "

Yes that would be me... I am sorry for recognizing that there are no orders coming, that the order numbers are false. I am sorry for phoning Keuring to confirm my orders and I am sorry for them telling me that all six order numbers were fake and did not exist anywhere in the Keurig system. I am sorry for letting anyone know that if you are waitng for over 1 month for your order from keurig.com that you placed with Jess, I did not realize until being told in this email that there "is at the worst, a shipping issues". I guess that sometimes orders you place with Keurig in February take a bit longer then the order that you placed online with Keurig and got delivered to your Canadian house front door in FIVE DAYS AFTER YOU PLACED YOUR OWN ORDER WITH KEURIG. Yes you read that right, there is apparantly (according to this person who wishes to remain anonymous and who uses gmail so that the IP cannot be traced back to them) a shipping issue with all the orders that were placed with crispiecreme in Feb and March, but Keurig has not problem shipping an order that is placed by myself online and gets it to me in five days!

So I apologize to everyone... I shall now go jump back on the turnip truck that I fell off!
    Garysmom likes this.
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Was this supposed to be from a KEURIG employee?!?!

Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast

Thread Information