User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Toddlers and Tiara's Coupon Queen?

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lekate View Post
    That was pretty awful. Those children are definitely outgoing and probably fun, but because of the pageants they seem to develop an obscene entitlement problem. I'm sure those kids will be a JOY once they reach their teenaged years!

As far as the coupon thing goes, she's not terrible, they didn't show her buying 100s of things of mustard because it'd be cheap even though her family won't eat it. She just showed in a way how her family was available to spend money on the kids pageants. Her stockpile looked no different than photos I've seen on here.
    The kitchen/dining area has plastic shelving units full of products--it looks like a store, not a home. Now that's hoarding--where's the quality of life if you have to stare at row upon row of merchandise at every meal?

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Ughh, I can't stand that show. My dd's watch it once in awhile and even they think the majority of the girls are brats.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by robin1234s View Post
    The kitchen/dining area has plastic shelving units full of products--it looks like a store, not a home. Now that's hoarding--where's the quality of life if you have to stare at row upon row of merchandise at every meal?
    Maybe they have no where else to put it, maybe all the basement storage is full of that kids pageant stuff, have you seen the size of some of those dresses? It's great that everyone's being super judgy towards a family they don't even know. But the child is a tad bit creepy.
    ex0ticb3lla likes this.
    Did you see the pool? They flipped the B!tch!

I'm going to South Korea!

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    I never really understood the term "white trash". Thanks for clearing that up, now i get it. So wrong on so many levels.
    i don't know who's worse the mother or the child
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

delete
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 01:47 PM.
    princesskimmi likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Now ladies, lets be nice. The kid can't help what she looks like and to call a child homely isn't mature. I've seen some kids grow from ugly ducklings to very pretty people
    krysta lynne likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Now ladies, lets be nice. The kid can't help what she looks like and to call a child homely isn't mature. I've seen some kids grow from ugly ducklings to very pretty people
    Your are right, My 12 year old mantality took over temperarily.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by robin1234s View Post
    probally a trailor, no room!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

My apologies for reviving this thread but there is breaking news!! Honey Booboo has her own show now.Didn't see that one coming! For the brave members out there here is a link to see a clip from the show. This kid was on Anderson Cooper for heavens Sake, please tell me people have better things to do!! Even Ellen showed a clip of her show.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tljv7...eature=related

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I watched about 10 min of Honey's show online, just couldn't take it.....
    krysta lynne likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I watched about 10 min of Honey's show online, just couldn't take it.....

It's horrendous!!! What is most shocking to me though, is that a parent can hold their child up to international ridicule on a television series, and family services does not step in. Really...this kid is going to have to live with having been on this show for her entire childhood. It is one thing to make yourself a laughing-stock, but to make your child one is over the line.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    It's horrendous!!! What is most shocking to me though, is that a parent can hold their child up to international ridicule on a television series, and family services does not step in. Really...this kid is going to have to live with having been on this show for her entire childhood. It is one thing to make yourself a laughing-stock, but to make your child one is over the line.
    Actually, family services was called in, but the Judge threw out the claims because they didn't have anything that allowed them to truly charge the parents and take away the kids.

It may not be how any of us choose to live our life, but obviously it's how they live theirs; the gypsy shows are not much better either and they marry off their girls before they are even 18 with little to no education and the expectation that all they will do is birth kids, cook, & clean.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    Actually, family services was called in, but the Judge threw out the claims because they didn't have anything that allowed them to truly charge the parents and take away the kids.

It may not be how any of us choose to live our life, but obviously it's how they live theirs; the gypsy shows are not much better either and they marry off their girls before they are even 18 with little to no education and the expectation that all they will do is birth kids, cook, & clean.

Taking away the kids is pretty extreme....but court-mandated parenting classes certainly would not have hurt. Adults can choose to live their lives any way they want but profiting from your child in the way they do is questionable in my books (although obviously not in theirs). The child doesn't get to choose how she lives her life.

The gypsy shows are another one that drive me crazy!
    thriftygranny likes this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by James25 View Post
    I watched about 10 min of Honey's show online
    Ok and? Do you have no feedback about it?
    Please don't post something to simply increase your post count; how about joining in the discussion.

Did you all know that the Mother was charged at one time for stealing child support payments (2009 I think?) I would have to hunt to find that info again though

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Wow. LOL. I saw a promo for this show when I was up at my mom's (we got rid of our cable so I don't need to obsessively watch TLC all the time now) and it looked crazy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information