User Tag List

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

Thread: Luka Magnotta Dismemberment Case

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugal50 View Post
    those women are ignorant and don't know any better.
    There's a whole industry in America which makes money out of curing gay men and women. Most of them are faith-based and claim a very high sucess rate.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    There's a whole industry in America which makes money out of curing gay men and women. Most of them are faith-based and claim a very high sucess rate.

Yeah including Michelle Bachman and her husband. They claim to cure gays. Too bad it didn't work on her husband.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

... a gay lifestyle which is synomomous for sleeping around, online cruising, bathhouses, and it's not unusal for gays to marry in order to immigrate to Canada....
    What on earth does this have to do with the topic? You know this for a fact? What an awful, ignorant and prejudiced statement to make!

Smartcanucks is not a disreputable tabloid so please, can we keep this thread on topic and not smear the victim's name any further? Is respect not a term you're familiar with? Holy smokes, you'd think some of you knew him personally and lived his life with the comments made.
    anisa, gameprogirl, Jina and 9 others like this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Central Ontario...but will ALWAYS be a Northerner
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Yeah including Michelle Bachman and her husband. They claim to cure gays. Too bad it didn't work on her husband.
    Silly people, don't they know that millions were instantly cured in 1973, with the stroke of a pen, when homosexuality was removed from the DSM (psychology diagnostic manual) as mental illness.
    Last edited by Psychojo213; Tue, Jun 12th, 2012 at 07:28 AM.
    Earn FREE amazon.ca gift cards through swagbucks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

he just happened to break off his relationship with Magnotta and his ego could not stand rejection, ever heard of domestic violance?!!
    it just hit me that the media got this relationship thing backwards.

the "roommate" jun lin had, as reported in the news, is actually jun's live-in boyfriend. they came to canada together last summer, rented an apartment near subway station.

their entries on may 13 seem odd. jun lin wrote may 13th is the best day he had this year, that everything was going his way. his boyfriend's entry was in french and english, something like "friendship and love come and go...... it's time i should leave....." i don't remember the exact lines, but it gave me the feeling he was sad, and i could feel there's a sense of insecurity from his other entries. the boyfriend soon left canada and went to china. he called jun every day to check he was ok. when he called again on may 25, he couldn't reach jun. he got worried and contacted a few friends and asked them to go to jun's apartment to see. the rest is reported on news. when they informed him jun's personal belongings were still in the apartment, he called police to file a missing person's report. but the police didn't take him seriously. they said jun is an adult, maybe he just wanted to be left alone for a few days, don't worry, he'll return. but he never did.

is magnotta really jun lin's boyfriend as media reported? or simply a lover?

i can't imagine how sad jun's boyfriend must feel. he was looking forward to spending his life with jun here in canada, now that jun's dead, he's alone again. many said if the boyfriend had brought jun along to china, or if he had not left canada, jun wouldn't have died.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Did anyone hear about a Montreal teacher who showed the youtube vid to his students? I caught the tail end of a news report, but haven`t been able to find anything about it online. How horrible for the poor students (in HS, but still)!
    walkonby likes this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Did anyone hear about a Montreal teacher who showed the youtube vid to his students? I caught the tail end of a news report, but haven`t been able to find anything about it online. How horrible for the poor students (in HS, but still)!
    I know Penguinette 1(14) was talking about the video in culture class. Some of her classmates claimed to have watched it at home.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yesa he has been suspended WITH PAY , arsehole
    lecale and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookoo View Post
    is magnotta really jun lin's boyfriend as media reported? or simply a lover?

who cares! I just want to know where the head is.... perhaps he ate it

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

are you kidding me? poor students?
    i bet these teenagers were bugging the hell outta the teacher to show them the vid
    maybe, it was a lesson on anatomy 101 or sex education....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

OMG, that's sick!

MONTREAL – A Montreal high school teacher has been suspended and is facing a disciplinary hearing Wednesday after showing the video of the alleged murder and mutilation of Jun Lin to his students.
    The unidentified history and citizenship teacher at Cavelier-De LaSalle high school in the borough of LaSalle screened the video during his class on June 4, reportedly after a show of hands on whether students wanted to see it.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/06...o-to-students/
    lecale likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow! He's 25 years old and was hesitant at first, but in the end his students convinced him to show it. I don't think he meant any harm, but he's obviously not mature enough to be in charge of teenagers.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/a...suspended?bn=1

like i said the students were aching to see the vid, i would be too if i was in that classroom.... the MAJORITY of students wanted to watch it.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/a...suspended?bn=1

like i said the students were aching to see the vid, i would be too if i was in that classroom.... the MAJORITY of students wanted to watch it.
    So what? He's the teacher.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Umm.. weird. I would have walked out of the class straight to the principle if that was shown in my classroom and I was a student.
    Everytime you like my post I give the dog in my display picture a big *KISS!*

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information