User Tag List

Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

People who do not read the ad. The item is posted under Women Plus Size, the Ad says Women's XL Sweat Shirt barely worn.

Get a message can I pick up right away needed ASAP. I did not message back right away as I wasn't on the computer and my phone app won't open.
    Messages me back a little while later, is this a men's or women's sweatshirt? Again didn't answer as wasn't near computer
    Little while later this is a woman's sweatshirt I need a man's, this is useless to me.

So badly wanted to pointed out what the ad said but decided best to drop it and walk away.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    People who do not read the ad. The item is posted under Women Plus Size, the Ad says Women's XL Sweat Shirt barely worn.

Get a message can I pick up right away needed ASAP. I did not message back right away as I wasn't on the computer and my phone app won't open.
    Messages me back a little while later, is this a men's or women's sweatshirt? Again didn't answer as wasn't near computer
    Little while later this is a woman's sweatshirt I need a man's, this is useless to me.

So badly wanted to pointed out what the ad said but decided best to drop it and walk away.
    Best to drop it and walk away, I agree. Sometimes i just can't resist though. I feel like if you try they will notice and be more careful with the next person. But that's wishful thinking for sure!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Slashing $100 off the price isn't enough. You actually want to haggle to get $10 more?
    Ciel, macw1960, wolfwoman and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Remember the person who haggled over $10 even after I dropped it by $100? I said fine. They never showed.
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was setting up a time to meet with a lady who wanted a laptop I'm selling. I even gave her my address. She then says oh sorry, I have to back out, it's for my daughter and we're on a budget.

She hadn't even mentioned the price once or made an offer. Like if you can't afford it, how do you not know that ahead of time?
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Person who says their kid is at a thing all weekend and she will let me know when she is gonna show up. You honestly expect me to wait around all weekend in case you show up just at any time?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

LOL I hate that. Somebody did the same thing they said "I`m coming soon"

When is that? In 5 minutes? To some people that's like 4 hours. Or they say their leaving and they haven`t even got ready to leave the house.

Got ignored after I messaged her 3 times in an hour asking when SOON is. " OH sorry! I didn`t have wifi! Can we arrange for tomorrow? "

No.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I had one woman tell me she was on her way but failed to mention she had numerous stops before and even thought she lives 15 minutes from me was not here for an hour and a half.

I love how people think just because you are selling something you have nothing else to do and can sit here and wait.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That happens a lot with kijiji....I am quick to ask them to notify me when they are in transit, and at the rendezvous.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I had one woman tell me she was on her way but failed to mention she had numerous stops before and even thought she lives 15 minutes from me was not here for an hour and a half.

I love how people think just because you are selling something you have nothing else to do and can sit here and wait.
    macw1960 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

i've been looking on kijiji for baby and maternity stuffs and found that some sellers really over priced their items. For example, a USED baby snow suit was listed at $200 because the seller bought it brand name for like $400. Hmmm, when you list your items on sale on kijiji you should know that most people who search kijiji do not have that kind of money, well at least I don't. Also, second hand stores like Goodwill and Value Village have better prices than what some sellers are asking.
    macw1960, torontogal12 and dededi like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

purdee how true I price my items cheap -then put them down a few weeks after in price
    -I just sold a gown I had almost 3 years -evening gown -I wore it to an evening wedding for a few hours and its a lovely classic gown -I paid 120.00 and asked 30.00 -which I got
    -a month ago a lady said how about 10.00 and I will take it -i ignored that offer
    -but I see so many asking 100 -150 for a fancy dress -they say I paid 220 or 280-sell it cheaper-it will just hang in your closet forever

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Painless transaction today. Nice buyer who sent a note after to say that her son really loved the item!
    macw1960, DaveP, Candini and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Another excellent transaction with a real human being!

I think fall kijiji responders are exponentially nicer than summer ones

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Painless transaction today. Nice buyer who sent a note after to say that her son really loved the item!
    In the summer I gave dds tricycle for free to a couple for their son. (Mom group) They were SO thankful and excited how nice it was. The following weekend the wife sent me a photo of the boy riding around on his bike and said how much he loved it.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ok.. i think i've hit one of the worst online sales experince... and i wasn't even selling anything!

on Monday at 10pm someone buzzes me.. really lays on it.. they stop then buzz again.... i pick up the reciever and listen to what is going on downstairs.. well.. it seems they hit almost every buzzer in the building looking for someone because the person selling didn't give them a buzzer number... well someone speaks up threatens to call the cops, i go down to see why the hell they keep pressing my buzzer and tell them to stop just as they walk away.. figure ok fine it's done.. well they come back 5 min later and lay on my buzzer AGAIN so i go down and try to speak to them...

it seems they are looking for someone with MY NAME selling a cellphone, i have never once posted a cellphone for sale.. they could not provide a last name or email address but very perplexing they are looking for someone with my name at my building address.. i don't know if i've got a stalker, someone playing an elaborate joke on me or if i've pissed someone off and this is there way to get back at me. ... though the guy at the door is polite and nice and also slighty confused.. they forward me the emails find out it's NOT my name (just close to my name-they made a mistake, i did not know the first name of the person they were looking for but i knew the last name) and the woman selling refused to give her unit number when they asked saying "oh i'll just come down" yet she never did! and this all goes down at 10-1030pm! WTF?! who the heck sets up a pick up time at 10pm at night?!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread Information