User Tag List

Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I always post "interested" or "in line" in the comments of an item and immediately PM the person. If I know I'm about to head to work, I'll message them saying "Hi, I want to buy your X, I'm heading to work right now but I'm available to pick up tomorrow or X day after X time, or the day after that at any time, let me know if that works!". I always give a timeframe immediately so even if I have to be offline for a while, the conversation is started and open.

If you can take the time to comment that you're interested, you can take a minute to open the lines of communication.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Had to laugh at an ad today:
    Price tag says $15 used just over 1/2, selling for $10 excellent deal.

Um is it just me or would the better deal not be to just buy the item for $15 and get a full bottle?

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

This thread is my guilty pleasure.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Me too, I check it regularly

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Same

People who expect you to wait forever on them. Group I participate in says you can pass to the next person after 12 hours of no response. A lady messaged me Thursday eve for pick up today. Showed that she read my message days ago, didn`t respond. -_O Then messages to come pick up. No. I dont do back and forth planning anymore. Too much time got wasted

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

There are many sold postings on eBay for my memorabilia item. Identical. On Ebay it's sold for $100 USD

Some dude on Kijiji emails me and offers $10. Why do you waste your and my time?

I'll just take it to the post office to sell on Ebay then
    sweetmomma and macw1960 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am guessing the would be buyer didn't set their search to their local area.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Viewing this thread is bad luck I just had a lady message me yesterday about the brand-new sonicare airfloss I have for sale, and I emailed back asking when she wanted to come look at it. I wake up today to another email saying she's from TORONTO (I'm in BC) and she didn't realize kijiji was an in-person buying site and wants to know how to still make the sale happen.

It'll cost me like $30 to mail it so I'm not even going to bother, because I'm not paying that and if she's paying it she may as well just buy one brand new from the store.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Seeing all these posts make me so glad I don't sell items especially on kijiji.
    sweetmomma, macw1960 and Candini like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Funny enough.....I just got back in now from making a small item sale on kijiji, after just communicating with the person under 1hr ago. Cash in my pocket

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Third in line for two separate buys. Thanks to the Kijidiots of the world they are mine. Picked up two pairs of snow pants today for $5 each (one pair is Joe Fresh and appears new!!! Other EUC). Tomorrow I pick up the cutest spider costume for $5. It will be for another year.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Asking if its children's or adults... Do you not see the adult in the photos wearing it?

And did you not see the description?

Or the photo of the tag that shows the size?

Separate kijiji rant. That dude that I was trying to buy something off has vanished. His post is still up though. I was going to pay his sticker price. Didn't negotiate in the slightest. What a bad customer I am.
    sweetmomma, macw1960 and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I watched a few Youtube vids of people dumpster diving and then selling the stuff on Amazon and other social sites. Some stuff I can see ok sure but makeup? No thanks.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Today I was buying an item from someone, item was around 50 bucks.

The guy wouldn't give me his address ! Just a general area in which he lived ( like the major intersection ). His directions were, that when you come to that area, give me a call & I will tell you the directions form there ?? WTH ??

He was open & flexible to pretty much any time ! Come near the area & call me when you are close & I will tell you the directions . Seemed sketchy to me & dangerous to me ! Probably wanted to mug me or something

I was offering him his price & was picking it up & all this nonsense. No way I am going to some area & then following directions from there, it could be a NO show, could be a mugging, you never know
    macw1960 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Today I was buying an item from someone, item was around 50 bucks.

The guy wouldn't give me his address ! Just a general area in which he lived ( like the major intersection ). His directions were, that when you come to that area, give me a call & I will tell you the directions form there ?? WTH ??

This guy has probably been burned by people who bail after he gives them the address. Has happened to me. A coffee shop or mall is probably a better option though so people don't drive around aimlessly
    macw1960 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

A lady messaged me two days ago about an item I have for sale... emailed her back right away. Still no response..

Also people keep asking me to call them, even on my ads where I say 'email only'.

If you can take the time to message me back and tell me your number and tell me to call you, you can answer my question!

This guy who sells new mattresses from store closeouts messaged me back and literally answered none of my questions and instead told me to phone him to meet up and look at his stuff. I asked you for a price range to determine if it was even worth looking at your stuff but you couldn't even give me that! Grr.

Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread Information