User Tag List

Page 139 of 193 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

picked up water balloons for the kidlet today (the co-op that i bought them from finally came in) and the next week is cold and rainy weather..
    dededi likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

waiting in the line to return empty beer bottles right ahead of the person who has just cleaned out their garage and has about 50 cases of 24s to return. (drives me to drink more)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This isn't really a rant, just something that made me sad...
    My hubby and I were watching tv and saw one of those 649 lotto ads. When I asked him what would he get, just for himself, if he won, he said he would get himself a custom made wheelchair that fit him properly, so he could be comfortable for a whole day. After that, I could not think of anything I wanted for me...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

First world problem. A lot of cashiers haven't been able to do basic math these days. I was getting a refund on something I bought half cash half gift card. They wanted to give me all the money back on a gift card (heck no I wasn't gonna accept that).

It took 3 cashiers 20 minutes to understand that they could just refund the entire thing cash, then use the half cash to buy another gift card... And when this would not process for them, I told them 3x to give me back my items so I could go back to work. They wouldn't do that either. So they held me hostage at their counter without items, or without refund until they figured out this simple process. I was late getting back to work
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

running into co-workers on the weekend while doing errands, especially one that i hate.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Had the same problem yesterday. Mr forgot to pricematch soap and he noticed until he had paid. Price for each $5.33 multi buy 2/$8 and used coupons. Half hour later he walked out with more than what he paid on the entire purchase

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    First world problem. A lot of cashiers haven't been able to do basic math these days. I was getting a refund on something I bought half cash half gift card. They wanted to give me all the money back on a gift card (heck no I wasn't gonna accept that).

It took 3 cashiers 20 minutes to understand that they could just refund the entire thing cash, then use the half cash to buy another gift card... And when this would not process for them, I told them 3x to give me back my items so I could go back to work. They wouldn't do that either. So they held me hostage at their counter without items, or without refund until they figured out this simple process. I was late getting back to work

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

got an amazingly great deal on a new pair of shoes for hubby(reg $110-70% off, minus 20% off lowest price then $10 coupon)... get them home, find out they don't fit.. too narrow, so tomorrow i sadly have to return them
    dededi likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bowl full of cheerios and no milk.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Pintreast wanting me to join...Nope ..I only have 24 hrs in a day

Restraint was the auto correct when I checked the spelling!

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Bought an item due to high C51 rebate offer and now I can't find the receipt even though I KNOW I put it on my desk!! GRRRRRRRRRR where did it go??
    Lyssia510 and dededi like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Bought an item due to high C51 rebate offer and now I can't find the receipt even though I KNOW I put it on my desk!! GRRRRRRRRRR where did it go??
    Finally found the receipt only to see the offer has sold out on C51. GRRRRRRRRRRR again!
    Lyssia510 and dededi like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Made a layer cake yesterday, attempted peanut butter buttercream. It separated and I could not get it to re-emulsify. Too much oil in the peanut butter.
    GRRRR, all that work for something mediocre.
    Last edited by nicolthepickle; Tue, Sep 13th, 2016 at 12:34 PM.
    toronto166 and dededi like this.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

groomers only had a spot for one of my dogs.....fine 3:30 it is for Rufus. Then I phoned the other location ( complete opposite direction ) they too only had a spot for one dog.....fine 6:00 p.m. it is for Murphy.
    My dogs have never been groomed alone, they always share a cage when they go, and truly it is the only time they cuddle and calm each other.....doggie trauma today for sure.

babies teach us acceptance

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Forgot my bus pass and my house keys in the stroller, which is at daycare, 8 km away. The annoying thing is that I remembered at daycare, forgot LO's water bottle in the car, and by the time I picked up the water bottle, the original thought had fallen out of my head.

Right up until I was dropped off at work by DH, and then DH drove to his work, 100 km away.

Argh!
    walkonby, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Page 139 of 193 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 ... LastLast

Thread Information