User Tag List

Page 37 of 193 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

freaking closet is getting too small again
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    freaking closet is getting too small again

damn those tinker fairies for working on your closet when your not looking.. the little buggers are here too.. though here they like to make a horrid mess in my kids room (or atleast that is what she tells me)
    Angela273, cath007 and wolfwoman like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

family members who didn't grow up together, barely know each other, and make lots of assumptions about each other while being too lazy to actually talk to each other........in the 3rd world, you all live in one room, and everyone does their best to nurture & take care of each other...gotta lean on each other just to make it through each day.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

My boyfriend's brother won't move out!

Intended stay = 3 months
    Actual stay = 9 months and counting

**Le Sigh**

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Horror! My flight to Detroit, last minute... so I have to sit in middle seat on plane! HORROR!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Just realized my search for full time work has now been over a year and I am still searching Most places only offer part time with no benefits...
    c_mcarthur likes this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Have to go away again tomorrow to spend another couple of days in a nice hotel.. getting tired of it, just want to stay home for once and do nothing. I guess that's what winter's for.
    Angela273, walkonby and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

My towel is too soft and it feels like I am using a blanket to dry myself.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    Just realized my search for full time work has now been over a year and I am still searching Most places only offer part time with no benefits...
    welcome to my world.
    there's no full time work for any field anymore.
    xox2010 and torontogal12 like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

It is nice working for a company that is the opposite, they actually only hire full time and part time is unheard of. But we do not have a high turn over all of our office staff has now been here 5+ years with one exception in my location.

It truly shocks me talking to people the jobs that are now part time and instead of one person they hire 3 to 4 to fill one position.

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    welcome to my world.
    there's no full time work for any field anymore.
    Angela273 and c_mcarthur like this.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    It is nice working for a company that is the opposite, they actually only hire full time and part time is unheard of. But we do not have a high turn over all of our office staff has now been here 5+ years with one exception in my location.

It truly shocks me talking to people the jobs that are now part time and instead of one person they hire 3 to 4 to fill one position.
    Yep this is all places are hiring. Instead of one good full time they break up the shifts so they are part time and just hire more people. I'm even having trouble finding part time because they all seem to not like it that I have two other part time jobs...Well what am I supposed to do to get a full time work week in? I can't survive off of working 15 hours a week at barely above minimum wage! But they don't want to bother with people who have to work schedules around other schedules. Well I have a suggestion: offer full time and we won't have this problem with scheduling one job around another!

I just really want one good full time job so that I can get a good nights sleep (currently my work schedule is until 2-3am at my one job, then I have to be back up and ready to go for my other job at 8am), hopefully have it include a benefits package, could start saving for a down payment on a place of my own, start saving for retirement, and be able to go out with friends once in awhile instead of working what seems like all the time because of the gaps of hours in between my jobs. Not to mention working the strange hours leave me exhausted and unable to actually go out on my nights off because I'm just too tired to even consider dressing up and dragging my tired self out.

I just want full time or to win the lottery please! I would happily accept either right now!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

my 5yr old has ugly boots! ohh soo ugly!

she's currently at grammas.. and gramma wanted to buy her new boots (good high quality bogs that will she will wear all fall/winter/spring) she let my 5yr old pick out the ones she wanted.. and ofcourse.. being 5 she picks out ugly boots and my mom says ok.. doesn't suggest a not so ugly pair instead like i would have done and i can't NOT let the kid wear them because i think they are ugly (i know this is such a first world problem)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    my 5yr old has ugly boots! ohh soo ugly!

she's currently at grammas.. and gramma wanted to buy her new boots (good high quality bogs that will she will wear all fall/winter/spring) she let my 5yr old pick out the ones she wanted.. and ofcourse.. being 5 she picks out ugly boots and my mom says ok.. doesn't suggest a not so ugly pair instead like i would have done and i can't NOT let the kid wear them because i think they are ugly (i know this is such a first world problem)
    I totally forgot what I was gonna complain about cause I am laughing so hard, how ugly were they?! lol!!!
    Candini and torontogal12 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Name:  71437-690.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  13.2 KB her ugly boots (the only pic i could find that would actually post)
    GoJays, walkonby and Candini like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I think they are kinda cute, in a practical sort of way, loop handles to pull them on easily. Hope she doesn't spill the beans to her gramma that you don't like them, just make sure she trudges through all the muddy puddles to keep them covered up. Hang in there!

Oh yeah, my fwp was that I bought too much meat not realizing there is not much freezer space so I have to cook now.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 37 of 193 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread Information