User Tag List

Page 1459 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 459 959 1359 1409 1449 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1469 1509 1559 ... LastLast
Results 21,871 to 21,885 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, I'm SO tired. The kids just left after DD's b'day and well, what can I say except that we're so blessed to have her and her family in our lives. Dinner turned out perfectly, her cake was so cute, pictures were taken and presents were so appreciated.
    I'm beyond exhausted; I guess my stamina has suffered quite a bit over the last couple of years...Jenny and I are off to bed, DH is watching his beloved college basketball play-offs.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone...!!
    ROMEO, 22hicks, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Glad everything went well, Lynn! I bet it was perfect and that young woman is so lucky to have a mom like you!

Natalka - your family is so lucky to have a mom like you with all of your baking skills!

I have been trying to entice our puppy to eat and drink - to no avail.

No canned food, no peanut butter - no banana - no piece of Clemantine - not even a personal trip to Tim's to get Timbers (He whined excitedly and wagged his tail as we went through the drive -through as he always does -no, nothinges including mummy sitting with him on the floor with him making "nummy " noises NOTHING including a makeshift muzzle while I stuffed pills into his mouth through the hole where his teeth used to be - Nothing would convince him to eat or drink.

He is still peeing and pooping (every 2 hours) so I am hoping he'll be ok until tomorrow morning when I can take him to our vet to see if they can inject his pain meds and antibiotics and maybe give him another under-the-skin hydration injection which he received this morning from the vet in Windsor.

We pay a monthly "wellness" fee so the actual visit shouldn't cost anything but the procedures will.

If we can just get him past the diarrhea and out of pain things should be okay.

Fingers crossed.

I got an hour and a half sleep this afternoon and that has helped immensely.

Time to take my pills and get to bed.

Wishing you all a wonderful rest of the weekend and some wonderful rest FROM your weekend!

Enjoy@
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Saturday everyone.Name:  87e806d5d9abe7effdf0da8cf72dc124.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  11.9 KB
    Natalka, ROMEO, 22hicks and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Ham is baking in the oven - it's halfway done, so now it's just a pain to go back and forth to brush the glaze on.
    The smell is driving the cats crazy!
    Kolbassa is baked and cooling.
    Eggs are boiled and cooling, now I need to make some krashanky.

Finished making the xрін (pronounced hreen) - which is a grated beets and horseradish concoction, some call it a relish. This is always tricky - I can't stand much in the way of spicy/strong, so I make it according to my palate - actually a bit stronger, enough to make me WHEW! Husband can always add more of the straight horseradish, because he likes it stronger. Milan's taste is kind of in the middle.

Enjoy the day, whatever it brings you!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

Avon, gosh I'm so worried about little Jesse; is not eating or drinking because of the pain he's in?Will whatever he ingested pass through him? Please let us know what happens at his vet's today...

Natalka, lucky family indeed!! Keeping those traditions alive is so commendable; I'm afraid I left many of them behind. Have a wonderful Easter!

Doggone tired this morning, but it was so wonderful having the kids over last night. Jenny's still sleeping and we're just about to have coffee...

Have a lovely day, everyone!!

Natalka, ROMEO, 22hicks and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

(sorry, was trying to use this to post a pic, then copy it, but it didn't work...)
    Last edited by Natalka; Sat, Mar 26th, 2016 at 11:42 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

......another busy day, watching a can of Eagle Brand condensed milk boil in a pot of water....for 3 hour...I want to use the 'caramel' to fill chocolate cake muffins for tomorrow's dessert. I'll frost with a chocolate buttercream, then top each with a cute little pastel, speckled candy egg.......well, back to watching the pot boil.....
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Mar 26th, 2016 at 01:04 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good ( late ) afternoon everyone! Very relaxing day so far here. The sunshine has made my day so far. We are doing a Kelsey's family dinner
    ( gotta use up our many GC's from Xmas ) followed by a movie ( Batman vs Superman!! ) today, then tomorrow I'll cook a nice " other meal " for 6. Simple menu, all very WW friendly items.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey everyone, good night lol. Was good fish fry and cousins. Going to aunts Sunday for brunch with her and few other people. Then my aunt is taking me to hospital for my gout because pain is not going away. My aunt said she'll pay for the prescription.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  1411118-bigthumbnail.jpg
Views: 1142
Size:  19.8 KBHappy Easter Everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wishing everyone Easter blessings!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Back home from er. Was there for 3 hours but 2 hours was waiting for blood work results. He just wanted to make sure. So 2 hours for blood work to find it in fact was my gout lol. He prescribed prednisone 30mg once daily for 5 days and 2 extra strength Advil 3 times a day. Good thing nothing weird in my blood work. I didn't really mind the wait because it was good to check. Hope everyone had a good easter.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Back home from er. Was there for 3 hours but 2 hours was waiting for blood work results. He just wanted to make sure. So 2 hours for blood work to find it in fact was my gout lol. He prescribed prednisone 30mg once daily for 5 days and 2 extra strength Advil 3 times a day. Good thing nothing weird in my blood work. I didn't really mind the wait because it was good to check. Hope everyone had a good easter.
    You must be so relieved that there were no surprises, Cabbie. I hope the prednisone and Advil provide you with much relief.

We're back from our DD's inlaws' Easter dinner...it was lovely, good fun, good food, good company, but gosh I get tired so dang easily these days! I don't seem to have any stamina whatsoever and have no idea how on earth to get it back. Now all I want to do is sit on the sofa/recliner with my little burrito Jenny and watch the NCAA basketball finals with my Hubby. THAT is the best fun of all!!

I hope everyone had or is having a beautiful Easter; it's pouring rain here which I take as a sign that even the heavens want our snow to go away NOW!

Sweet dreams, everyone!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Well, how bizarre - I had posted here a while back, right after cabbie, and came back to add something - to find my post not here. I guess I didn't hit reply. Gosh, the computer gives me enough grief without this - and I don't remember all that I had written!

Cabbie, glad you got some help, and hope you get better quickly!

Lynn, I'm glad you had such a wonderful celebration!

We had a great Easter - only I felt sad that Milan has a bad cold with a very sore throat and doesn't feel great - so he left early. Sent him packing with lots of leftovers, other good foods, and stuff.

I need to keep this short, I keep getting warnings from this darned puter that all is not well - good night, all!

Thread Information