User Tag List

Page 1509 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 509 1009 1409 1459 1499 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1519 1559 1609 ... LastLast
Results 22,621 to 22,635 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

  1. #22621
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,374
    Likes Received
    49109
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    I thought it looked cold out this morning, but +14, heading to 22! It's going to be great camping weather!!
    Sewing my new top today, and getting the gift out to purolator...then groceries for camp...except for the sewing part, they're pretty much DH's jobs after golfing today.

    Have a great day, everyone!!



  2. #22622
    Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Near Toronto
    Posts
    29,339
    Likes Received
    68054
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Treatment day & I feel a bit overly yucky. So tired that I think I'll go upstairs & crash for a while.



  3. #22623
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,513
    Likes Received
    27971
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Treatment day & I feel a bit overly yucky. So tired that I think I'll go upstairs & crash for a while.
    I second that Loocie...can I have a nap too?
    DANGER

  4. #22624
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    117,312
    Likes Received
    145054
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    Geez, stupid computer - now I have to redo my post.

    Good day - hope yours is going better than mine.

    Computer is pretty much toast - looks like we will have to bite the bullet and get a new one.

    I was up all night, then got a few hours' sleep late morning. I knew something was up when my schedule was way more wonky than usual.

    It's hot. Much too hot. I don't usually complain about my husband, but I asked him two weeks ago to pretty please put the window a/c in and it's not done. Gah.

    Hope your day is faring better than mine!

    Holodomor (genocide, forced starvation)
    Ukraine 1932-1933

  5. #22625
    Canadian Guru cabmonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    46
    Posts
    15,656
    Likes Received
    13722
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)




    So I went ahead and placed order for those 2 wrestling belts. Guy gave me a total of $437.99us inc shipping to Canada. I'm putting on layaway. My friend bought same belts a while back but paid $800us for both so he's jealous lol.


  6. #22626
    Canadian Guru dededi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Near Apsley On for the summer
    Posts
    16,744
    Likes Received
    77832
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Happy Friday everyone. I hope everyone has a great long weekend!Name:  d38c629e4fab24ab7d4594e07f083d62.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  14.5 KB

  7. #22627
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,513
    Likes Received
    27971
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Geez, stupid computer - now I have to redo my post.
    Good day - hope yours is going better than mine.
    Computer is pretty much toast - looks like we will have to bite the bullet and get a new one.
    I was up all night, then got a few hours' sleep late morning. I knew something was up when my schedule was way more wonky than usual.
    It's hot. Much too hot. I don't usually complain about my husband, but I asked him two weeks ago to pretty please put the window a/c in and it's not done. Gah.
    Hope your day is faring better than mine!
    You didn't use it to make toast did you?
    ...or warm up some toast with jam?...



    Hope you can sneak a nap in somewhere today Nat!
    DANGER

  8. #22628
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,513
    Likes Received
    27971
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Morning gang...Friday before a Long weekend...you know what that means. Boat loads of work dumped on me later this afternoon as I'm about to leave the office.


    I'm one step ahead of the game this time...

    I'm just going to leave the office early today! Making it a...


    Have a great end to the week and enjoy the extra day off on Monday everyone!
    DANGER

  9. #22629
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,374
    Likes Received
    49109
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Good morning!!!!
    @danger_dan, I sure do hope you take that 1/2 day off today; you deserve it! Any plans for the long-weekend with your Lady??

    We've got a little more packing to do before we launch ourselves into the van for the trip to our trailer...Hubby bought me (and Jenny) a swing for the deck so that's all we needed. It's our second home now for sure. The first trip out loads the van with all the stuff we brought home last fall, plus groceries, wine, coolers, Jenny stuff, clothes, make-up (if anyone thinks I can camp without mascara, they're absolutely mistaken!) that I leave there....a busy day of hauling. But can't wait to get out there!!! The kids are leaving today also...PA day, so no school, DD took the day off, so it'll be a fun weekend...and they're having company staying with them too, so busy, busy!!

    Everyone: whatever your plans are this weekend, I hope everything goes to plan and that you all stay safe throughout the weekend!
    See you all on the flip-side!!

    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, May 20th, 2016 at 08:46 AM.



  10. #22630
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,374
    Likes Received
    49109
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    AND to Mr and Mrs Danger....
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, May 20th, 2016 at 09:09 AM.



  11. #22631
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    117,312
    Likes Received
    145054
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    LOL, Dan, I wish there were a better reason other than the puter is just darned old!

    Just a morning hi to everyone whilst this machine is working!

    Lynn, enjoy your weekend adventure!

    Holodomor (genocide, forced starvation)
    Ukraine 1932-1933

  12. #22632
    Canadian Guru cabmonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    46
    Posts
    15,656
    Likes Received
    13722
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)




    Everyone have a great day. I made my first payment of $28us on those belts lol. Just a few left to go. he acknowledged receiving it.


  13. #22633
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,513
    Likes Received
    27971
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!!!!
    @danger_dan, I sure do hope you take that 1/2 day off today; you deserve it! Any plans for the long-weekend with your Lady??

    We've got a little more packing to do before we launch ourselves into the van for the trip to our trailer...Hubby bought me (and Jenny) a swing for the deck so that's all we needed. It's our second home now for sure. The first trip out loads the van with all the stuff we brought home last fall, plus groceries, wine, coolers, Jenny stuff, clothes, make-up (if anyone thinks I can camp without mascara, they're absolutely mistaken!) that I leave there....a busy day of hauling. But can't wait to get out there!!! The kids are leaving today also...PA day, so no school, DD took the day off, so it'll be a fun weekend...and they're having company staying with them too, so busy, busy!!

    Everyone: whatever your plans are this weekend, I hope everything goes to plan and that you all stay safe throughout the weekend!
    See you all on the flip-side!!

    @Lynn49 , indeed we do have plans!
    Packing up a few pickup trucks and SUVs along with a Trailer on each and moving her Parent's up north to the Cottage!
    The closing date on their house is mid summer, so we're packing them up, and moving on up to the...north (not the eastside...LoL)

    Work hard Saturday Sunday, Play hard Monday...Fireworks! (it is our one year anniversary after all!
    DANGER

  14. #22634
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,273
    Likes Received
    123956
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Good morning every1.

    @danger_dan , you've had a busy week, and it sounds like a busy couple of days, so I'm glad ur leaving early.
    Happy 1st anniversary.


    Name:  heart.gif
Views: 69
Size:  20.6 KB

    @Natalka - I hope you have a better day today, and good luck with ur computer.

    @Lynn49 - I remember the days when we packed up everything we took home in the fall, and took them back to the cottage. A lot of work, but really didn't mind at all. It was so nice to get back up north for w/ends during the spring, summer, & fall. I'm a little jealous. Have a wonderful time.

    @cabmonk - I bet you're excited, and can't wait for those belts to be delivered.

    I want to wish you all a wonderful long w/end.


    Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 82
Size:  8.4 KB

  15. #22635
    Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Near Toronto
    Posts
    29,339
    Likes Received
    68054
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    So, here we go again. The Smart Canuck Ladies begin the summer with a little bit of fun. This year, maybe we can go on all the rides eh girls?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •