User Tag List

Page 330 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 430 830 1330 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Thanks

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

morning! happy hump day
    Natalka and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    aww Cab.. such a hard working dude.. enjoy your two days.. get a massage or something.. put your feet up you've earned it.
    is it just this busy because of the holidays.
    Will be worse very soon because store starts their 24hours on dec 7th till they close on the 24th. They say they expect about 40 customers over night and be careful with your equipment then. Someone said while they're open 24 hours a day they block certain aisles off to do stocking.
    Natalka likes this.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

yikes cab, those must be really heavy. there's always huge skids in the middle of my WM aisles. glad you're liking your new job
    hope everyone starts feeling better... i've had a cold for about 5 days now and its just that really heavy cough. kids seem to be feeling much better. i can't wait for my DH to finaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally be off on sunday for a day.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Ok, who wants to hold my hand while I have my bloodwork done today? After all these years it still sends me into a panic attack and then my veins run and hide and then the inevitable oh oh I am going to pass out. I actually think I stress the techs out more than myself LOL. They should invent a laser instrument that just zaps your blood into a tube.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, coyote, I understand - but the good thing these days is that they actually have to take less blood than they used to!

I know it's easy to say than to actually do, but it's less stressful if you aren't all tensed up!
    I try to just chitchat with the nurse about anything!

Good luck!
    coyote00 and angel_2011 like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gracesmommy View Post
    yikes cab, those must be really heavy. there's always huge skids in the middle of my WM aisles. glad you're liking your new job
    hope everyone starts feeling better... i've had a cold for about 5 days now and its just that really heavy cough. kids seem to be feeling much better. i can't wait for my DH to finaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally be off on sunday for a day.
    Yeah thousands of lbs but easy to move with pallet jack. The pickers will for instance around 11pm pull out 16 skids of merchandise for housewares for the person in that dept to stock. During the night they will manage to stock maybe 6 pallets worth. About 5.30am they will start plastic wrapping all the skids back up and 3-4 of us will go around the store to different departments to start pulling it all back in. The people in those depts will tell you though if a skid is meant to stay out for the day shift to continue to stock. I still need to pull those out of the aisles and put in the middle of the action alleys as they call them(the main shopping aisles, which are wider and not as much in the way there.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Will be worse very soon because store starts their 24hours on dec 7th till they close on the 24th. They say they expect about 40 customers over night and be careful with your equipment then. Someone said while they're open 24 hours a day they block certain aisles off to do stocking.
    I love the 24 hour shopping! I'll head out in the middle of the night if I need last minute things because I hate crowds.

Yes, they do block some aisles. Usually I dont care when it's pet stuff etc. but it really annoys me when they block off the seasonal aisles. What manager thought blocking the Christmas stuff off at Christmas time was a good idea? lmao.

I was in SDM the other day and the entire baby aisle was blocked off. Couldn't even get at the formula etc. That REALLY annoyed me. It was the middle of the day and out of all aisles to block off they chose the baby aisle? Another dumb decision SDM! *face palm*
    cabmonk likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Ok, who wants to hold my hand while I have my bloodwork done today? After all these years it still sends me into a panic attack and then my veins run and hide and then the inevitable oh oh I am going to pass out. I actually think I stress the techs out more than myself LOL. They should invent a laser instrument that just zaps your blood into a tube.
    Sending you lots of well wishes!

Hopefully you'll get a great tech that gets the blood before you even know it.
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Speaking of SDM, I'm working on my list.

I have about $150 so far which is just food, diapers, allergy pills.

I'm going to go and wonder around a few of the SDM's tomorrow while the kids are at school and look for gifts. Need to top up a few family members and some daycare and support worker presents.
    gracesmommy likes this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Name:  3776189509_f2687bb923.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  106.6 KB

When they need to leave stuff out on the floor like large skids of merchandise they try to put it in between places like this where I put the arrow so there is a bit of space all around it and it's not right in the middle of an aisle. While the bedding stocker for instance is stocking their section they have the skid right in the small aisle with them. If when their done and they need to leave it out I will move it to the action alley so its not in the way.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

So far Ive made up these cute little shower gel and bath poof bundles for the daycare girls (10 of them). I bought 2 packs of the "I love..." kits from SDM (they have 1 of each scent of Coconut, Vanilla, Raspberry, Mango, Lemon Lime and Strawberry). And then I matched each with the same colour bath poof (ie, Green poof for the I love Lemon & Lime). Did up 12 bundles and they can pick what scent they like best.

But I'm also going to get some Chocolates for the break room.

I do need to get DD's support worker a present. She's been fantastic. Essential what she does, is go to the preschool to check in that they are working with DD on her individual goals (she has speech issues). She gives us and the preschool extra aids to help DD increase her vocabulary also. She's even really helped assist me in getting DD ready for Kindergarten and has attended meetings (even with the school) to adovcate for DD and help them understand any of DD's needs. It's hard to explain all the great things she does but I'd really like to thank her. Now that DD is going to Kindergarten she wont be her support person anymore (funding is only for kids in licenced centre daycare/preschools).

Any thoughts of a great present?

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Frasier: [responding to a caller] Roger, at Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the Tunneling Electron Microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. Roger, if I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Watching fresh prince of bel-air..

Will has been getting all these gifts from a girl he doesn't like but he likes getting all the gifts. His aunt is telling him its not right to keep accepting these gifts if you're just going to lead this girl on and really don't like her. So she asks you know what you have to do don't you will?

Will: Ummm, put out.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Another good one:

Wills friend jazz brings back the cd player he had borrowed. It looks all beat up with the wires sticking out everywhere. Wills like this isn't my cd player because mine had the wires on the INSIDE..Jazz is like ok what'ya want me to do about it.

Will: Oh I don't know, how about paying for it?

Jazz: Why would I want to pay for it, its broken..lol.
    coyote00 likes this.

Thread Information