User Tag List

Page 698 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 696 697 698 699 700 708 748 798 1198 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Dan.....are you working on that assignment? Stupid dame. Karma, Honey...just think Karma smacking her upside the head...it'll happen...people like that always "get theirs" in the end. Just watch....
    I've seen it happen all my working life...she'll tick off the wrong person, and {{{poof!}}}, she'll be gone. Promise!
    Oh, I had it all done before I signed on here this morning...
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wet wednesday, hump day greeting to the gang.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

good morning all

what a gloomy day - its only 10 and im ready to go back to bed.... we ran out of coffee, so im having tea this morning

so hubby goes to put out our garbage bags this morning (2 limit), and someone else has put their garbage bags in front of our driveway! we have a feeling its our new neighbours cuz in all our years of living here, its never ever happened before - also their garbage bags werent picked up last week .. i think they were late in putting it out. Hubby tried explaining to the garbage men (when they came), if they would still take our 2 cuz the ones on our driveway aren't ours - and he gets told that if they had a dollar everytime someone used that excuse, they'd be millionaires ... hubby was fuming.. not at them, but at the disgusting, inconsiderate moron who put his garbage on our property... another neighbour happened to be out at the same time hubby was talking to the gb guys, and he said we could use his spot (apparently he was on vacation, so they didnt accumulate any garbage)......... i tell u, whats this world coming to

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

wow Angel that's horrible

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

People do that on my street all the time too. I just move them to an area away from a driveway
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

we have neighbours on both sides, so theres no place on our street the move them.. cuz theyd always be on someone's property.

We've had times where we've missed garbage days or been late in putting out our garbage, and we just leave it in the garage... nothing else u can do about it, but we've never thought about putting it in someone else's property.

oh gosh, i can't stop yawning... and Bobs & Lola (treehouse... i think thats their names) are singing right now... making me extra sleepy
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Ours are put at the end of paths/driveways so we move it to an area in between. I have seen people walking up the street to put garbage on other streets - errr you are not putting it on your neighbours' but hello they can see you walking around with a big black garbage bag. They introduced sticker ties for extra bags here now so hopefully it wont be as much of an issue, because people were throwing it over the railway bridge etc
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

morning all.

MAkes me glad that the binmen just takle our stuff without any limits on numbers.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

We are allowed one bag a week here.
    We used to have approx 1 week a month where you could put out an extra bag or two but they got rid of it and replaced it with a set of 12-14 tags for the year
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Natalka I think we have twin families!!My Mom had her 6th child at 48 and was pregnant at the same time as my oldest sister.I don't know how she did it, I was only 10 at the time but she was so tired,she was a trooper.
    Oh, that is so cool!

My back owie is the same, but that's a good thing. If I'm careful, I don't scream (when a white hot lightning dagger pain comes) anymore! Yes, I'm taking it pretty easy, it's not like I have babies to look after!

bub, sorry your appointment didn't go as you wanted, but I hope the testing gives them some better insight into what's up with you... you've had a rough row to hoe!

sheets - boy, I couldn't handle having a hot doctor - I used to have a VERY hot optometrist, and gee it was rough to gaze into his gorgeous blue eyes - and you know when you have to sit up so close on either side of the 'eye machine' (?) that your legs are kind of interwoven - GAH, it was ..... !!!! LOL!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Im deep cleaning our bedroom this week..
    gracesmommy likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

today feels like a soup day....

speaking of docs.. i gotta get a pap test done .. tmi? lol.... i hate them...but i gotta get back on the pill... don't want a #3 anytime soon!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Good morning all. It's sad that a neighbor would take advantage of other neighbors that way. If your the type that has more than your limit of bags, can you not go and purchase extra tags? If that's a possibility, then that's what they should do. There's a point where being cheap and/or lazy is just plain being obnoxious! I'm happy that at the condo, we just have those big green bins and there is no limit, but what does make me angry, is that we are not allowed to dispose of furniture, building materials, bike and the like in those bins. They are just for regular household garbage, and we even have a recycle bin for papers and cardboard. So many people though, will through out couches, shelving, old computers, TV's, everything you could imagine into those bins. Then, the garbage people won't take that bin, and as owners, we get stuck paying charges to have people come and pick up those items and take them to dispose of them at the city dump. Grrrrr..... Ok, that's all I have to say about that
    Natalka, Lynn49, coyote00 and 2 others like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I deep cleaned before my mum & grandma were here - I am not doing more than general cleaning for a long time
    coyote00 likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

So, I hope everyone will enjoy Wednesday, as the weekend is approaching soon. I'm feeling good this morning, better than I've felt in a while, so I'm going to take a warm bath (with candles and the whole bit) this afternoon when nobody is home Have a wonderful Wednesday peeps
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Thread Information