User Tag List

Page 697 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 695 696 697 698 699 707 747 797 1197 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I miss VeeVee <- because I haven't told you in enough places, you get to read it here too
    No going on vacation without me ever again
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Morning peeps! I promise not to break SC today

Miss Peanut Pugalicious Puppy is a wild woman this morning! She's made friends with one of our cats, the other one wants nothing to do with her lol
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

sheets, that's cool they get along - does the other one hiss/fight?

Sun is out, so hopefully the new skiff of snow from yesterday will melt - along with everything else still left!

So my oldest nephew turns 42 - gosh, I feel SO old! Mind you, I was only 10 when he was born. Four months later, my younger brother was born - so they've always had that cool thing where the uncle is younger than the nephew.
    Always wondered what it was like for my Mom and my oldest sister to be pregnant at the same time. My mom was 45 (he was her sixth kid), and I know she had some health issues afterwards.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Bub, how did your doc appointment go? Any clues; any plan?
    nope it was a complete crapshoot
    i was his last appt of the day and he didn't let me talk at all and just informed me of the tests i'd be doing without asking for my consent or opinion so i left rather upset

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

however, i have been taking Align (the IBS probiotic) for almost 3 weeks and have seen a big improvement overall, hardly any nausea (except today lol) and much steadier stomach so at least that
    i am extremely cautiously optimistic. i hate being let down

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Sun is out, so hopefully the new skiff of snow from yesterday will melt - along with everything else still left!

So my oldest nephew turns 42 - gosh, I feel SO old! Mind you, I was only 10 when he was born. Four months later, my younger brother was born - so they've always had that cool thing where the uncle is younger than the nephew.
    Always wondered what it was like for my Mom and my oldest sister to be pregnant at the same time. My mom was 45 (he was her sixth kid), and I know she had some health issues afterwards.
    The other cat just avoids her, he's kind of a loner! My big guy is really playful so he'll be a good friend for the puppy

I can't imagine having a baby at 45! I was 26 when I had my last kiddo. I was 22 when I had my first.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    nope it was a complete crapshoot
    i was his last appt of the day and he didn't let me talk at all and just informed me of the tests i'd be doing without asking for my consent or opinion so i left rather upset
    Oh no, that's too bad, bub I can't stand Dr.'s like that, bedside manner should be a requirement. I'm lucky, my Dr. is amazing and he is a great listener... and HOT!!!
    itsjustmebub, Lynn49 and coyote00 like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

LOL... my regular family doctor is awesome
    he's a gastroenterologist and i had a million questions and he kept interrupting me and talking over top of me and then he showed me a video of a test they were going to do and at the end of the video just ushered me right to front desk to make my appt and i said no
    um excuse me what if i have questions about the 7 minute video i just watched??
    i left and burst into angry tears

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Nat, FP, Sheets, Bub, morning ladies

great start to my morning...i walked into the office this morning and someone comes storming my way...
    no "good morning" just a "I need this an hour ago! get it done!"

sure thing honey...can i get you a coffee while i'm working at it too!?
    Last edited by danger_dan; Wed, Apr 24th, 2013 at 01:41 PM.
    DANGER

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Natalka I think we have twin families!!My Mom had her 6th child at 48 and was pregnant at the same time as my oldest sister.I don't know how she did it, I was only 10 at the time but she was so tired,she was a trooper.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i feel like today is going to be a long long day...

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

just ordered a couple books from amazon..i was trying to save up some swagbucks for christmas but i couldnt resist. the great gatsby (why have i not read this one yet!?!) and revolutionary road. cant wait. they usually ship much faster than their expected date so hopefully by the end of the week.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i'm obsessed with the soundtrack for the great gatsby.. oh florence and lana *sigh*

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Morning, everyone!
    Snow. Yep, it dares to snow thus morning all over our raked lawns! It better disappear when the temp rises today!

Bub, I'm so sorry that stupid doctor treated you like that....pompous a$$. But on the upside, I hope those tests indicate what's bothering you. I'm familiar with the nausea that accompanies IBS, tho' certainly not to the extent that you're experiencing, poor kid...I pray you find relief soon.

Dan.....are you working on that assignment? Stupid dame. Karma, Honey...just think Karma smacking her upside the head...it'll happen...people like that always "get theirs" in the end. Just watch....
    I've seen it happen all my working life...she'll tick off the wrong person, and {{{poof!}}}, she'll be gone. Promise!

Nat...how's your back today? Probably not much better, hm? REST! Your boys can look after themselves, so let them...or you'll just exacerbate your hurt and prolong your recuperation. There. Those are your orders for today...

Okee-dokey....must run; I have two volunteer appreciation events today, a luncheon at noon, then a dinner later, with cocktails before. I really don't feel I deserve to go, having just started, but the program coordinator poo-poo'd that and said that I will go.

Have a very good day, everyone....!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

thanks Lynn,
    well he did refer me for blood tests to ensure i'm not missing any ... something something ... see he talked so fast i forgot everything he said.
    sigh.

busy day missy!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Speaking of cats, Roo was damaged by not having a momma cat
    He stands up to pee and eats cheecha puffs
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Thread Information