User Tag List

Page 1197 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 197 697 1097 1147 1187 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1207 1247 1297 ... LastLast
Results 17,941 to 17,955 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!
    Back from my pre-op appointment; it's great being the first one in, in the wee hours of the morning..7am...got through those 4-5 hours in 1 1/2hrs!! And the very nice young doctor, the anesthetist, told me there's absolutely no reason why I can't go under..a perfect candidate, he said!!! So what was under that other doctor's butt?!! Crazy old coot.
    So...now on to next Wednesday....{{{shudder}}}

No rain here, hubby's golfing this afternoon in the old men's league....and I have to start packing camping clothes for the long weekend at camp with the kids..Father's Day and my hubby's 69th birthday!

Have a great day, everyone!! Sorry so many of you are getting rained on, but thank goodness we're not in Texas or Louisiana!!
    So sad they're all getting hit again~

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Lynn that is comforting and wonderful news about being able to be sedated! I cringed at the thought of you being in twilight sleep again. Hope you have a fab time camping and Happy ( upcoming ) Birthday to DH!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Lynn that is comforting and wonderful news about being able to be sedated! I cringed at the thought of you being in twilight sleep again. Hope you have a fab time camping and Happy ( upcoming ) Birthday to DH!!
    Thanks Sweetie...believe me, I was cringing, too!!! Now I'm much more relaxed about what's going to happen, I have the best orthopedic surgeon in town, and everything's a 'go'! Although...I really don't want to go..... But! This should be the end of a very yucky year!!!

And what mischief are you up to today? Hm????

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

no mischief....exactly, but I just ordered some FREE science-y type dvd's for DH!! That might count as a Father's day gift....ha ha

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi everyone!

My test prep was so bad that nu hubby convinced me to reschedule my test for next week. So now i'll be taking my math and English test next week. And this time i am not planning on re-rescheduling it.

Thank goodness there is only 10 days left until summer vacations. No more waking up at 7:00 in the morning for 2 months. Whew!
    But the strange thing is that my kids (and i guess EVERYONE in this world has this problem) find it difficult to get up early in the morning when it's the school days. But they wake up early in the morning, without me having to wake them up, during their vacations. Lol

So....what are everyone's plans for father's day? We don't have any because we don't "officially" celebrate these days. There is a possibility that we decide to go to walmart just for our outing.
    Have you ever read walmart rants in our rants thread that there are kids running everywhere and not letting others shop peacefully....? I bet those people were talking about my kids in their rants.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, so glad the appointment went quickly and well!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello every1.

Lynn, I'm so happy that you were able to 'go under', and that it went so quickly & smoothly. (if you could have seen me as I read that, you'd see me exhale a sigh of relief)
    Here's praying the 25th goes just as smoothly.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Jays lose.

But on a positive note, Jake, my puppy, is a little better today.
    For the 1st time in over 2 weeks, he could run a little. He'd been too weak to do more than a slow walk.
    Couldn't even make it around the block, but today he did, & ran in the park for a few minutes.
    He's far from all better, but that's a good sign. And, he drank on his own today. No more syringes.

Name:  sleeping with towel.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  372.1 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  6b5e1ff42a429267cd01023e41f8aa02.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  8.3 KB

glad your appt went well, lynn!
    happy to hear jake is doing better too, hicks!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning everyone.
    Glad to hear everyone (puppies included) is doing well.

um...Walks/Lynn...when is Walks not up to some sort of mischief?

Sorry for the late start today...onsite this morning.
    Contractor is well behind schedule for this project...Owner is not happy...
    QotD for today has been posted.
    Have a great day everyone.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Lynn, are you doing alright? You haven't posted much. Hope all's ok.
    avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello and good morning, everyone!!

Dan, you're so right...poor Walks...tsk, tsk, tsk...just can't help herself, I guess, always in some sort of trouble; needs a 'keeper', I'm thinkin'.....I do try, you know...to keep her out of trouble, but she really worries me...

22hicks, thank you for your concern...I think I've just got so much on my mind lately (No comment from you, Walks, thankewverymuch!)...being at camp for the next 5 days, more rain on the way on Sunday, packing today, making up menus and sending hubby out for groceries (thank goodness there's a ValuMart 10 minutes away....and of course a wine store...sigh...then there's the surgery next week, which honestly has me catatonic with dread! Not really the surgery itself, although who likes that sort of thing, but the fact that I may lose even more sensation/feeling in that leg and foot than I have now...I have enough shredded nerves there that probably, after all this time, won't be growing back together anymore.
    It's just been a long haul and I'm tired, and whiny, and I really have no right to be because there's far, far worse on here, but for one stupid step, I'd never be in this lovely position....There. Done. Hopping gingerly (I wish!) off my soap-box.

Dan, hope that project pulls itself out of the slump it's in; it must be so frustrating for everyone concerned, and I guess it's all on your head that things go smoothly? Poor kid....best put those work boots to good use and kick a few butts around there!! Show them who's boss!!

Well...I'd better start packing clothes, food...we left the trailer parked at the parking lot of the campground, so nothing to haul tomorrow except hubby's kayak...which might stay there somewhere on the kids' property...

I sure hope you are all having a really nice day...it's Wednesday!! Only 3 more sleeps until the weekend!!!
    Take good care!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Going to the camp for 5 days Lynn, that sounds terrific, actually, probably EXACTLY what you need right now.
    Have a great time, and I hope it doesn't rain too much.
    avoncallingu and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh thank heavens! 5 whole days without Lynn raggin on me......oh geeez, is that her coming around the corner? Kidding Lynn!! have a great time camping and make sure Jenny gets her exercise!

Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Jun 17th, 2015 at 01:03 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

avoncallingu likes this.

Thread Information