User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree410Likes

Thread: Cadbury Surprise

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I guess I missed the boat on this one. lmao. I didn't even know there was a chocolate deal to be had.

Personally I would find it...weird...to buy chocolate from kijiji....but hey... whatever floats yer boat, I guess.
    Jezebel, ssbean, Judyhill and 3 others like this.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Did Honey Boo Boo and her family move to Cornwall?
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Mon, Sep 10th, 2012 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Typed before I thought!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Gross. Absolutely gross. Worse that it's apparently 'one of us'.
    walkonby and wolfwoman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Thats an SC'er's ad... I remember that couch from a brag
    Oh for heavens sake you could probably go into any Value village and find that vintage gem!!!!!
    harbie, GoJays, SFARAZ and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SFARAZ View Post
    wow i coul'nt found single bar on weekend today i get 8 and im happy , i saw one of sdm employee buying atleast 20 bars and just few left after he take from shelf
    I'm sorry, I don't often say much but here I feel I need to. I think, just because they are employees does not mean they can't buy and have the same offeres we do. I'm sure they probably stood there and watched people buy hundreds and if they get off work and only buy that many, I think that is pretty good. They are just people like us. They have needs like us and deserve as much as us.

I don't want to offend anyone but I feel just because you are an employee of a store don't mean you can't have access to that stores specials. I do know ladies that I have gave coupons to say that "you guys get to see all the deals" and I know that they could go to work early maybe and check things out, but how many wants to or can go to work early?

I am just saying and it is only my opinion, Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

i'm one of them with 100 bars ish, but i never would resell these, this is crazy. i'll save some for my family and the other ones will go out for halloween.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Please delete.
    Last edited by tmlskk01; Tue, Sep 11th, 2012 at 04:15 PM.
    SFARAZ and Judyhill like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Last edited by Bubbelinchen; Tue, Sep 11th, 2012 at 12:40 AM.
    SFARAZ likes this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Please delete.
    Last edited by tmlskk01; Tue, Sep 11th, 2012 at 04:16 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Judyhill View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't often say much but here I feel I need to. I think, just because they are employees does not mean they can't buy and have the same offeres we do. I'm sure they probably stood there and watched people buy hundreds and if they get off work and only buy that many, I think that is pretty good. They are just people like us. They have needs like us and deserve as much as us.

I don't want to offend anyone but I feel just because you are an employee of a store don't mean you can't have access to that stores specials. I do know ladies that I have gave coupons to say that "you guys get to see all the deals" and I know that they could go to work early maybe and check things out, but how many wants to or can go to work early?

I totally agree with you. I am an employee of a retail store and I sit and squirm through my shifts sometimes because I spy deals i WANT SO BADLY and have coupons for, and have to wait to get them!

It sucks. The only upside is by being a cashier/stock person etc. you can see what other people buy, and the price of it, and find yourself some good deals that way! Clearance stuff is great for that, it's a double edged sword though because cheap clearance goes fast!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow, so sad so many people feel the need to sell these. You make your money back and then some just buying them.

I'm personally still sitting in awe staring at mine. I've never seen so much chocolate that I OWN in my life.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Judyhill View Post

I totally agree with you. The SDM employees have every right to take advantage of this deal. In fact 2 employees at the first SDM I went to said they were going to buy some as well. Good for them.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    i'm one of them with 100 bars ish, but i never would resell these, this is crazy. i'll save some for my family and the other ones will go out for halloween.

Me too.

Mine are going to go to Haloween for my house and I'm giving my Mom enough to hand out at her house. The rest are going to be given away to family, friends and co workers.

Plus there's always womens shelters, homeless shelters, seniors complexes etc. I'm sure they would love some chocolate.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

some people,yes there are a few people on this site from Cornwall
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i like the one ad--they put their address...I'm gonna eat mine and make some desserts and share
    Last edited by lizamarie; Tue, Sep 11th, 2012 at 09:44 AM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information