User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree406Likes

Thread: Getting to know you - Week 3

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    9. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? WHAT KIND?
    A beautiful gentle 11 year Black Lab named Oprah. When we picked her out as a puppy my daughter picked her up and said"if Oprah was a dog this is what she would look like' Well it stuck,but it suits her.
    This made me LOL - very cute!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    .? penny for your thought?
    i was filling it out all done

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

1. 1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Middle name was my mom and my gram’s. My mom wanted to name me Ruby cause |I was bright red when I was born. Thankfully someone talked her out of that so she went with Julie as in Jewel.
      2. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? If yes ages, If no, do you plan to? Yes boys ages 12 and 9
      3. FAVOURITE SMELLS? On a cold night when the dryers are all on the street smells like Bounce. New babies and anything vanilla, my sons clean from the showers.
      4. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
      It used to be scary movies and then I had kids. I can’t watch them anymore, so happy endings it is.
      5. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Strangers will tell me the most personal stuff while standing in a checkout line. DH says I have an invisible sign that says talk to me over my head & yes I can touch my nose with my tongue too.
    2. 6. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU WANT IT TO BE? Slate grey
      7. SPRING, SUMMER, FALL or WINTER? Fall, but not a fan of the early darkness.
    3. 8. FAVOURITE HOLIDAY TRADITION? on Christmas Eve we go for a drive through a neighborhood that lines the street with candle luminaries, so pretty. Then we come home to dinner with just the 4 of us.
      9. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? WHAT KIND? We just adopted a beagle 10 days ago.
      10. YOU ARE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO OPEN A BUSINESS, WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU WANT TO OPEN AND WHY?Free counseling agency-because everyone needs someone to talk too and not everyone can afford the costs or the waiting time for services.

Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don't know. I should ask
    2. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? If yes ages, If no, do you plan to? No. Can't make plans for that. Need a willing participant.
    3. FAVOURITE SMELLS? The smell of old beat up trucks.
    4. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Really cheesy happy endings!
    5. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes
    6. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU WANT IT TO BE? Blue
    7. SPRING, SUMMER, FALL or WINTER? Summer, Fall, Spring... tied for first. Winter in Galveston is OK.
    8. FAVOURITE HOLIDAY TRADITION? Driving drunk people home on New Years.
    9. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? WHAT KIND? 3 cats... at least 2 are cats, one I am just pretty sure is.
    10. YOU ARE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO OPEN A BUSINESS, WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU WANT TO OPEN AND WHY? A Mens clothing store with 1100 locations. So that I get to drive around to all the locations all the time seeing new places, never having to pack a suitcase.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    9. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? WHAT KIND? 3 cats... at least 2 are cats, one I am just pretty sure is.
    maybe it's a dog disguised as a cat...?
    DANGER

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is Frances as both grandmother's were named Frances.
    2. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? If yes ages, If no, do you plan to? Heck no lol, and I don't know lol
    3. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Marshmallow
    4. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Hmmm...neither. Scary movies give me nightmares and happy endings are barfy lol
    5. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Singing
    6. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU WANT IT TO BE? Blue
    7. SPRING, SUMMER, FALL or WINTER? Spring
    8. FAVOURITE HOLIDAY TRADITION? Um, my family goes to a Chinese buffet xmas eve, and we've given up on everything else lol.
    9. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? WHAT KIND? Leo, a rat terrier/chihuahua
    10. YOU ARE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO OPEN A BUSINESS, WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU WANT TO OPEN AND WHY?
    I'll take an SDM franchise

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
    Yes, the daughter of an ex president (yup cheesy)

2. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? If yes ages, If no, do you plan to?
    13 yo daughter and 7yo son

3. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
    Ocean breeze, Lavander

oh scary movies

5. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
    I can actually cook

6. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU WANT IT TO BE?
    Blue Indigojust like this one

7. SPRING, SUMMER, FALL or WINTER?
    Summer all the way...mmm maybe winter

8. FAVOURITE HOLIDAY TRADITION?
    Christmas and B-days...we celebrate everyones b-day in my family (we are 24 in total) yupppp lots of B-days...

Nope

10. YOU ARE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO OPEN A BUSINESS, WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU WANT TO OPEN AND WHY?
    I would love to open my own restaurant (spanish food) with a bar. The restaurant part is my dream and the bar part is my husband's.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name was provided by my uncle who died before I was born and my first name comes from Israeli war hero Yonatan Natenyahu and the biblical Jonathan.
    2. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? If yes ages, If no, do you plan to? No But I plan to.
    3. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Fresh baked pie, new book smell, new car smell, fresh cut grass, smells that remind mke of my grandparents' house ( that isnt around anymore) bannana cake ( I used to bake it with my grandmother)
    4. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? A mix of both
    5. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? writing
    6. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU WANT IT TO BE? I don't have one but I would like a blue or silver coloured one
    7. SPRING, SUMMER, FALL or WINTER? Spring
    8. FAVOURITE HOLIDAY TRADITION? I dont really have one
    9. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? WHAT KIND? I have many different kinds of pet frogs and some fish. They help keep me sane and not depressed.
    An art studio that desgins concept art for films.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. My dad wanted one name and my mom wanted another; my name ended up being a third and different one that they both agreed on.
    Yes. Two daughters. One is 10 and the other is 6. Would have loved more but DH wasn't interested in more.
    3. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
    Dead leaves, (hehe I like fall), cinnamon, wood that's been recently milled and planed in a sawmill (reminds me of childhood),
    Neither. Both of them are equally predictable and I prefer the unpredictable. You know, the ending that I totally didn't see coming and is likely depressing and thought provoking?
    hehe. I can wiggle my ears using only my facial muscles. I can also wiggle my nose like a rabbit. Don't know if that classifies as "special" or just plain freakish, but there ya go.
    6. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU WANT IT TO BE?
    Silver. Generally, I don't care about the colour and I usually buy cars that are older so I don't get to "choose" out of the showroom, but I always try to avoid the colour red for a car. I hate red.
    Summer, then fall, then spring, then winter. Winter is a necessary evil to be gotten through in order to fully appreciate the other 3 seasons. LOL.
    Regardless of season, my family always goes for a long walk after the big meal. Usually it is through the woods and fields since most of them live in rural areas.
    A tortoise shell cat named Chaos and a chihuahua named Cleo.
    A bakery because I love to bake.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sorta
    n/a
    3. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
    my cat's fur
    happy endings
    no talent
    white
    fall
    going to Church on Christmas day
    cats
    work as a food critique- because i love food and know good quality and taste.
    Last edited by frugal50; Mon, Sep 24th, 2012 at 06:43 PM.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

No
    Our baby boy is 15 days old.
    3. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
    Obsession for men, fresh strawberries, the smell that to tomato plants leave on your hands, fresh baked bread, fresh cut wood, burning wood.
    Happy endings
    I play the alto saxophone
    black
    summer
    opening presents on Christmas Eve, before going to bed.
    2 adopted cats
    i'm not sure. Possibly a greenhouse or a bakery/coffee shop.
    Last edited by Angela273; Mon, Sep 24th, 2012 at 04:29 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

yes my mom's middle name is Patricia

Kiera 7 , Kevin 16

3. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
    bread baking , Dove peach soap

scary movies

I make animal balloons

charcoal grey

summer

Halloween

3 cats

landcape design

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Nope, my folks just liked the name.

Never had the chance to have kids when I was younger (no Mr around & turkey basters scare me! ) & now I have too many health issues to pass on).

3. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
    cinnamon, lavender, vanilla

as long as the scary movie isn't a documentary

according to my canine neighbours, I'm very good at baking doggy cookies

used to have a black VW

summer! then spring (cause sometimes summer comes early), then fall (cause sometimes summer stays late), then a day or so of winter (in my happy world )

opening presents on Xmas Eve (sometimes the morning of!) because my Dad can't wait to open them

1 dog (Lily, a lab/collie/greyhound/?, who opens doors, unzips jackets, unties shoelaces, puts dirty laundry in the hamper, but refuses to do windows!) & 1.5 cats (Quincy, the big brat in my avatar, who was supposedly feral & who's been known to crash SC meets, & Jeannie, my "god-cat", who recently moved into my friend's home & heart, & who hates me because I'm the bad guy who takes her to the vet)

I think the city NEEDS a kitty kafe - maybe then more folks would take their cats out to fun places. Doggies would be welcome too. Humans would have to be accompanied by a critter.
    Last edited by Andit; Mon, Sep 24th, 2012 at 06:33 PM.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Nope. I was going to be named Samantha, but my grandfather's name was Samuel, and they didn't want to think I was directly associated with that man Instead they chose one of the most popular names of the time. I'm 26 and my name is Alicia, yep, matches perfectly to the demographics
    I have four lovely fur-babies for the time being. In five years I intend to have at least one, maybe two (or at least another one on the way)
    3. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
    fresh cut grass, laundry hung outside, my fiancé (is that weird, LOL?)
    Happy endings, definitely... *ignores the double-entendre*
    I'm really good at doing weird fractions in my head (which resulted in me being called Rain Man frequently). I also am great at alphabetizing (thanks to working at Chapters during my teens) though I alphabetized my CD collection by artist and then by album release year prior to working at a bookstore.
    It's a black hatchback.
    Okay, I read it wrong and started singing... I'd say they all have their upsides, but I love the crispness of fall.
    This one has me rather stumped. For Valentine's Day my Mom still gives me a leftover boxed valentine's cards from The Lion King back from when I was about 10... I guess I wasn't popular enough, LOL? I don't know what she's going to do when she runs out of those little cards.
    I have four cats. pics on profile if you want to see them
    So I've gone to school for soooo long and sometimes I think I would have enjoyed not doing this route and opening up a used music store, though the demand is really gone, but awhile ago. I guess I missed it. I could also love to be a bookkeeper since I love the numbers and balances and tallies.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

After my grandmother and 1st cousin

I have 2 girls 46 and 43

3. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
    Laundry when it's been out and pie baking in the oven

Scary Movies

No special talent

Grey

Fall

Getting together with family at Christmas

No Pets

Greenhouse because as early as i can remember i always loved flowers
    Last edited by YOU AND ME; Mon, Sep 24th, 2012 at 07:08 PM.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information