User Tag List

Page 157 of 226 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

But.....but....please stay and help us keep the faith...! We need your joy, your weird and warped outlook on life...and a good swift kick in our knickers now and then wouldn't hurt, either. This place would not be the same without you..!!!
    Please say you'll stay and not desert us!!!![/QUOTE]

Oh I love this thread! I know each and everyone in here is fighting the same fight that I am. Not to worry......leave? Me??!
    Nev-ahhhhh!!
    As far as the the dessert goes I'm all in!! ( yeah, yeah I know you said desert )

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

^^^ Yes don't desert us…even if you are desserting. lol.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Hi guys.
    I have lost 11lbs over the last year. I weigh less now than I did 2.5 years ago when we got married, and when I got pregnant with our LO who is now 17months old. I am still nursing our LO two times each night, so I have certainly been careful about the weight loss (as it is not suggested for lactating mothers). This weight loss has been healthy and gradual. We are planning on trying for our next child at the end of this year. I want to start this pregnancy off at a healthier weight. BMI classifies me as overweight for quite a while now. I just checked it out and my BMI has dropped by 1.6pts. I would have to lose 15 more pounds in order to fall into the healthy weight category. *shrug* I barely weighed that when I was in high school. FYI: I am 5'10" tall.
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

5' 10" awesome

If I were 8 '3" I would be the perfect weight for my height
    Lynn49, walkonby, Granger and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Hi guys.
    I have lost 11lbs over the last year. I weigh less now than I did 2.5 years ago when we got married, and when I got pregnant with our LO who is now 17months old. I am still nursing our LO two times each night, so I have certainly been careful about the weight loss (as it is not suggested for lactating mothers). This weight loss has been healthy and gradual. We are planning on trying for our next child at the end of this year. I want to start this pregnancy off at a healthier weight. BMI classifies me as overweight for quite a while now. I just checked it out and my BMI has dropped by 1.6pts. I would have to lose 15 more pounds in order to fall into the healthy weight category. *shrug* I barely weighed that when I was in high school. FYI: I am 5'10" tall.
    Angela, sometimes those "you should be this weight" charts are way off base; our doc told me that those are not healthy weights, and if I actually got that thin he'd start worrying about me...lol...The same with our DD...she's 5'7" and if she got to that 'chart weight'...omg...I'd hate to see there there! As it is, she's a size 8 now and that's perfect!
    Be careful, particularly if you're considering having another little one; speak with your doctor before losing weight to make some chart happy, okay?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    5' 10" awesome

If I were 8 '3" I would be the perfect weight for my height
    LOL, Patty!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Thank you for your concern and consideration. I grew up on a working acreage and certainly have some muscle on me. My dh is of a similar opinion. If I was in the "healthy" weight range on the BMI he would be quite concerned. I am certainly round in the belly area, which would be nice to reduce...I have always felt that I was somewhat soft in the stomach area. I survived SICU in 2007 and have had to take daily injection blood thinners in belly fat ever since. I am in pain every day and even have a wheelchair accessible sign for my vehicle. What I'm trying to explain is that my weight, health, etc. is complicated and I am fortunate that my dh is supportive of me in all aspects of our lives.

I was so sick while pregnant with our LO that I lost 20lbs. The day that I gave birth to him I only weighed 1lb more than I did when we got married 1yr and 5days before. My doctor was never concerned about my weight loss because I was able to keep food and fluids down as the day went on. As my doctor said, women who gain too much weight or are too heavy often have more problems with labour and delivery. There's no gaurantee that this will happen next time, but I don't want to be too skinny when we get pregnant for the second time...just to have that extra amount in case it is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Angela, sometimes those "you should be this weight" charts are way off base; our doc told me that those are not healthy weights, and if I actually got that thin he'd start worrying about me...lol...The same with our DD...she's 5'7" and if she got to that 'chart weight'...omg...I'd hate to see there there! As it is, she's a size 8 now and that's perfect!
    Be careful, particularly if you're considering having another little one; speak with your doctor before losing weight to make some chart happy, okay?
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

- 1.2 (190.6)
    Lynn49, walkonby, Granger and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Thank you for your concern and consideration. I grew up on a working acreage and certainly have some muscle on me. My dh is of a similar opinion. If I was in the "healthy" weight range on the BMI he would be quite concerned. I am certainly round in the belly area, which would be nice to reduce...I have always felt that I was somewhat soft in the stomach area. I survived SICU in 2007 and have had to take daily injection blood thinners in belly fat ever since. I am in pain every day and even have a wheelchair accessible sign for my vehicle. What I'm trying to explain is that my weight, health, etc. is complicated and I am fortunate that my dh is supportive of me in all aspects of our lives.

I was so sick while pregnant with our LO that I lost 20lbs. The day that I gave birth to him I only weighed 1lb more than I did when we got married 1yr and 5days before. My doctor was never concerned about my weight loss because I was able to keep food and fluids down as the day went on. As my doctor said, women who gain too much weight or are too heavy often have more problems with labour and delivery. There's no gaurantee that this will happen next time, but I don't want to be too skinny when we get pregnant for the second time...just to have that extra amount in case it is needed.
    Ah....okay, I'll let it go for now...
    It certainly looks like you're in good hands and are on top of the situation. It just concerns me when young girls are overly concerned with that weight chart and make themselves sick trying to acheive 'the perfect' body image. Now that we understand what you're going through, you're off the hook....aren't we a snoopy bunch, though?
    Or...is it just me?
    Take good care, Hon....Lynn

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh. I maintained on my Friday weigh-in, but that's expected after that 2.2 loss between Monday
    and Wednesday!
    My week is up on Monday, so I'll see what my week's loss was...Keep up the great work, everyone!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really would like the "perfect" body image so I can fit into my summer bikini and not feel ashamed by it.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Hiya everyone,

Everyone is doing great with their losses and maintaining keep up the hard work.

Angela welcome to the thread

Since I started my weight loss journey on Jan. 30th I have now loss 6.2lbs so happy as I am not starving myself and eating really well. I have given up so many unhealthy foods and feel great. I started riding a stationary bike a week ago and it helps with the weight loss and slowly doing longer periods each day. My medical condition seems to have flared up which is pretty uncomfortable so thinking that even after I lose the 30 pounds requested by the doctor that I will still need the surgery but in that regards I will be quite a bit lighter and hopefully heal more quickly.

Hope everyone has a great long weekend (family day tomorrow).
    Lynn49, walkonby and SassyAshley like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curt81 View Post
    I really would like the "perfect" body image so I can fit into my summer bikini and not feel ashamed by it.
    Lol,,,yeppers..the top may look pretty good on us, but the bottoms??!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow, what drinking water does! Down 1.7 from Saturday because of the water I'm downing! Not my favourite stuff, but if I ever doubted its effectiveness, I sure don't anymore!
    Cheers!
    walkonby, i_forget and Venuila like this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Hey ladies and gents! Is everyone still participating in this? I see it was started in 2013...I was just curious if a new one would/could be started? I am sure there are people (myself included) that would love to participate in some sort of challenge to help achieve weight loss/wellness/fitness goals, but the 157 pages is intimidating and not sure where to really begin in here.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Page 157 of 226 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 ... LastLast

Thread Information