User Tag List

Page 21 of 226 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I know my diet is not going as planned. The universe always gets in my way. So right now I will just try to eat healtier and once I start to fell my jeans get a little lose than I will consider weighing myself. Right now my scale will stay where it is lost somewhere in my guestroom (we currently have the contents of my nanny's house in there we can sort it so it is a scary scary place).
    bluerose, walkonby, ssbean and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Wraps turned out great even my mom ate them and didn't throw them back in my face which is a good sign. lol

Woke up again feeling like I've been run over by a truck. I have been fighting something off since the kids went back to school last week . Yuk But I am winning so far.
    Jeepers....there are so many people around here feeling much the same...our DD who is in the busiest time of the year (RRSP season) cancelled a few appointments yesterday afternoon just to go home and sleep! Must be the first time she's ever done that! I wonder if the crazy weather patterns aren't to blame...up, down, up again..it's a roller-coaster of temperatures. No wonder we feel so knocked around! Hope it's just something like that, Patty and that you're feeling stronger again soon!
    walkonby, ssbean and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I know my diet is not going as planned. The universe always gets in my way. So right now I will just try to eat healtier and once I start to fell my jeans get a little lose than I will consider weighing myself. Right now my scale will stay where it is lost somewhere in my guestroom (we currently have the contents of my nanny's house in there we can sort it so it is a scary scary place).
    Ashley, that's something I've always done, too. I'm not a slave to my scale, and for the past year, when I lost my weight, I very seldom stepped on it. When I felt my clothes beginning to hang on me, I did step on it, and woohoo...it registered a weight loss. But normally if I weigh every week, or every day, I get disappointed in myself for the bumps and glitches along the way and feel it's all just not worth it! And there are always those bumps and weight-gains along the way....it's inevitable. So that's why it's important to just ignore them and keep on keepin' on. If one doesn't abandon the diet, it will work! This time I'm on another diet that promises me big numbers for weight-loss (I had to get rid of that Christmas weight in a hurry!), so weighing myself is a must just to see how I'm doing. And it's going great!!

Good stuff, feeling your jeans looser!! Keep up the good work, Hon!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Jan 17th, 2013 at 04:34 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Weigh in
    Up 2
    Total Lost 0.5/7
    BAD WEEK...thanks for your post Lynn about keeping on. It is a marathon not a sprint, don't let the bumps make you stop or turn around. I need this advice which is why I am typing it.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Down 1.7 not bad but it was a struggle especially at the beginning of the week.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am up .4, but I did not do my morning TMI so I am not going to be too concerned with it....that usually knocks off half to a pound, so I am calling us even.

So, after 2 weeks of stress and really bad hormones and the worst period of my life, I am going to do a victory dance because technically I have not gained, so that is success!

i hope everyone has a great weigh in!

congrats patty!
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    246 (100%)

Well I remembered to step on the scale this morning and I did a double take at the screen....down 5.5!!! Thats a total of 8 lbs lost!! The biggest change I have made is drinking TONS of water...I am keeping a refillable bottle with me and every time I feel like eating something I am drinking as much as I can before I make the decision to eat or not. I work in a convience store/gas station so I stare at chips and chocolate bars all day....but as long as I pack myself food to eat I am finding I am staying away from it. Now if I forget my lunch and healthy snacks I am in trouble....I am thinking about stocking a small cooler at the station with fruit and other healthy snacks....even if they dont sell to customers I am sure my staff would appreciate it!!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am very pleased to report 2.5 lost this week!! Woot Woot!
    It has been more than encouraging for DD and I to have to have my DH on board so we don't feel like GF freaks all the time. He is sure to see another drop in his weight early next week I think....IF I can keep him on the straight and narrow over the w/e, he even agreed to book an appt. with my Naturopath to get " another opinion " about his recent health issues. That is a huge step for my Neanderthal.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well fell of the wagon several times this week,but still kept going,had a haircut also so not sure whats going on . But I did weight myself and wrote it down this time so will be more exact next week,its to cold for walks today.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

down 1, meh wanted more but I will take it. that is 3 out of 12 and still lots of weeks left.
    Happy Friday everyone.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    down 1, meh wanted more but I will take it. that is 3 out of 12 and still lots of weeks left.
    Happy Friday everyone.
    I just noticed peeps are posting their goal loss total. My first goal is 40 lbs. After that I wil re-evaluate and see where to go from there. So I am 1.8/40 lol. That's ok I already lost 35 in the last 9 months so it's not as depressing as it seems lol.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

This week: -2.2
    Total: 12.2

I'm going to have to up my water intake this week...but it's a loss anyway!!

Good going, everyone!! Keep up the good work...some weeks are good others are meh...but
    keep going forward! Or....downward..actually...
    walkonby, ssbean, Granger and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

y'all are awesome

i'm stalking this thread for inspiration, motivation and a few laughs (care of the jokesters)

i am doing low carb, low glycemic and i am doing about 2 servings of carbs at mealtimes, no carbs in my snacks (for the most part anyways)

i have been very slowly decreasing my weight. i don't have a set goal. for some reason i was going upwards the past couple of weeks, i don't know what was happening.

anyhoo, thanks all for sharing your stories
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No change. Still obese.
    ssbean and Granger like this.

Page 21 of 226 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread Information