User Tag List

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Omg, dh and i are such suckers!!!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MortgageQueen View Post
    Man! How unbelievably CUTE is SHE!! I am sooooooo happy things are going well. I hope the diarhea gets under control. . .wouldn't want to lose too much fluid out of that little body. . .
    It's awesome you have the "tools" to help her through this now. No matter what, you are giving this little tyke the "Lovin' of a Lifetime"!
    Due to her young age, be prepared for her to bond more strongly with you than other pups. As soon as you are able, you will need to start "leaving" her for as long a period that is safe. That will help her to NOT develop separation anxiety issues later on.
    We have left her twice. The first time for about 20 minutes or so. We went to the store to pick up a few things and left her with Marley, then last Friday, we left her for about an hour and a half while we went to the gym. Both times we came back and she was snuggled up to Marley in her kennel we bought her. It funny because Marley never uses a kennel, never has. She always sleeps on the back of the sofa, when we're away, and when we get back, she at the door waiting to greet us, but when we got back on Friday, she was in Maggie's kennel (the top is off and it's just the bottom currently with a blanket in it) curled up with Maggie asleep next to her. So, I think Maggie will be fine when we leave as she has a wonderful surrogate mom to look after her
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

oh my goodness. She is so cute in those photos. My heart is breaking!! I'm so glad that she's doing a little better. She's so lucky to have picked you guys :D
    abbasgirl, Andit, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Still one of her favorite places, when she and Marley are playing, Maggie will duck under the coffee table so Marley can't reach her, lol...isn't that called cheating???
    Andit, Natalka, Dee09 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Holly, I never get tired of your Maggie and Marley stories...! They start my days off with a smile.....oh, look at those teensy hangy-down ears....tooo cute!! Have a wonderful day...and remember the NFL playoffs are on today!! GO RAVENS!!
    Andit, Dee09, gourmetsue and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Lynn, do you have any pictures of Jenny when she was tiny, if so can you post a few here so I can compare. Perhaps get an idea of what size she has the potential to be Maggie had definitely changed a few things in this household. We never thought we would be parents of a new baby. Guess God gives us what he feels we need in our lives. I'm not sure I needed to be up 5 or 6 times during the night, but I sure like the results of it
    Andit, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lolllll...Holly? If God gives us what we can handle, after going thru what we did with our son, I think I could walk on hot coals now! With Maggie, however, you have a much better chance of a more positive outcome...

I do have a couple of pics of Jenny when she was little...she was 6 weeks old when we picked her up (or 8?)...I'll try posting them for you....just have to go to tinypics or whatever it is to size them...hang on...
    Andit and hollyquaiscer like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

im loving how you two are becoming old friends through this new little one.. pics of Lynn's little one too.. can't wait.
    Andit, Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This is Jenny, at 4 months old...it's really difficult to tell her size since she's on the (old) floor, with nothing to reference her size...when we picked her up initially, her whole self fit onto my hubby's hand. Her hind end dripped off mine...lol...So, yes, at that age she probably could have fit into a baby sock. Funny...it's hard to remember her at that age, and we never did take a picture of her....generally we're not picture-takers...Hope that helps...yep, she was a tiny critter way back then...

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    This is Jenny, at 4 months old...it's really difficult to tell her size since she's on the (old) floor, with nothing to reference her size...when we picked her up initially, her whole self fit onto my hubby's hand. Her hind end dripped off mine...lol...So, yes, at that age she probably could have fit into a baby sock. Funny...it's hard to remember her at that age, and we never did take a picture of her....generally we're not picture-takers...Hope that helps...yep, she was a tiny critter way back then...
    My kitty used to fit in the palm of my hand when I brought him home. He was so puny. He used to race out of the apartment and I would catch in the hallway and carry him back in my hand. But the time he was full grown he was over 20lbs and when he stood on his hind legs he came up to my waist!! He was this huge beast of a cat. My son's friend insisted he was a dog not a cat! LOL
    Andit, hollyquaiscer and walkonby like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hate that I can't see some of the pictures! Is there a way to fix that?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Maggie is so sweet! Glad she is on the road to a speedy recovery!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abbasgirl View Post
    I hate that I can't see some of the pictures! Is there a way to fix that?
    Hmph. I saw it, but it disappeared!
    I'll try again, Hon.....

Okay...SO frustrated! Tinypic won't retrieve my password, I can't re-register, and I can't add a photo to my album here!! I upload it, then what the heck do I do with it??!! I try to paste it here, and it disappears! I've never had such difficulty sticking photos into a message in my life!

Sorry Holly, Abbasgirl...I'm d-o-n-e. Holly...I don't know HOW you manage!! GAH!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Jan 20th, 2013 at 06:24 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Attachment 158296 Okay..I see a pic there........so far so good, but I have a feeling it'll disappear......did it?
    Andit likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Attachment 158297
    I guess that doesn't give you much of an idea what size she was, Holly.....I really wish we had taken more pics of her when she was just a nugget...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sigh....the pics disappeared as usual...but at least you have attachments!

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information