User Tag List

Page 36 of 117 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast
Like Tree7794Likes

Thread: Frugal June Bugs - Frugal Chatter continued

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i use clix sense occasionally - signed up in january cashed out in april - but i tend to forget go do the clix and offers....end up on swagbucks insead.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    i use clix sense occasionally - signed up in january cashed out in april - but i tend to forget go do the clix and offers....end up on swagbucks insead.
    I figure i spend enough time on the computer
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    If the patotoes are raw won't they turn black or did she cook them partially before freezing them?
    Now that you mention it, I think she did cook them halfway so that the edges were browned. It's been decades since I've seen the process and she no longer makes them.

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

chatting....we're on a roll today yes we are.

I have 3 baskets in the basement of laundry that I need to get the boys to bring up as I can't & won't lift them with my under arm problems. It's frustrating when you realize all the things you can't do because of limitations.

Were you able to use some of the coupons I threw together for you. Also CZ has a $2.00 Windex/Glad coupon that you could stack with windex coupons from the insert to include in your Christmas donation baskets, just wanted to let you know but you probably are already all over that one (haha).
    I think I need to get zip lock with that one too. I was able to get the herbal essence and will be getting many many scrubbing bubbles this week! I am a math geek so couponing comes naturally to me!
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

How do you organize your grocery list (by store, dairly all together, no order, flyers with list on them)?

Question of the Day

What do you tend to when it's raining outside (relax, clean the house, bake, etc) Anything and everything, sky is the limit.

Do you in your opinion get more done or less or the same?
    I go through the flyers and usually start with the one that has the most I am interested in. If they price match then I just write the item with the store initials beside it. I probably get about the same done......sometimes more depends how tired I am! Sometimes the rain just makes me want to curl up on the couch with a movie and snacks

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

well I have been popping in and out all day -picked up tile for hubby -went around the corner and saw len's mill store -bought a cute mexx dress 12 months -purple my daughter-in-law loves reg19.99 on clearance 10.50 -so cute and I thought that was a fair price-thenoff to rexall for prescription -got a free sample of sudo-something or other baby diaper rash crème when I purchased a few items -got a duck for the tub 2.99 on sale -I am sooo happy shopping for my new baby to be granddaughter-then out to look for a dress for me or a blouse-went to reitmans -nope rickis nope walmart -uggg nothing I like and I refuse to pay 39.99 for a blouse in rickis that I liked -well next week check out value village-sears maybe-then popped in walmart againhey their mini wheats centre cereal is 2.88-1.00 cpn =1.88 cant beat that -got 3 oh and went to the library for 3 free books to read -phew I am tired

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Waiting for my flyers so I can plan my attack in the am. Baking one last large batch of cupcakes to send with dh to work tomorrow-after night shift hope they work out lol. We are planning to make pizza and chicken wings and have a movie night tomorrow as its a pd day ALL THREE KIDS ARE HOME! I am planning to shop SDM Saturday am for $220 worth of free. Can't wait.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Big thanks to Nancy for the RAOK coupon envy I received the other day!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Finally did something! I cleaned our laundry room. It's become a bit of a dumping ground. It's right next to the garage and everything seems to end up in there, paint, recycling, odds and sods. It's all gathered in there. It is a huge eye sore that I see every time I walk out the door. BLECH! Now it's finally clean and now I see how much I don't like the colour of the paint. I think DH will think I've totally lost my mind if I try to paint it before our friends show up on saturday. AHH it's mint green and it's making me crazy!

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caseythegoalie View Post
    Waiting for my flyers so I can plan my attack in the am. Baking one last large batch of cupcakes to send with dh to work tomorrow-after night shift hope they work out lol. We are planning to make pizza and chicken wings and have a movie night tomorrow as its a pd day ALL THREE KIDS ARE HOME! I am planning to shop SDM Saturday am for $220 worth of free. Can't wait.
    Bah!!! I have all the kids home tomorrow too (my two, one is only 2 so she is always home. And one that I take care of for a friend). Blah!!!! Lol
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I only remembered about the PA day this morning when my son reminded me about it! Thank gosh Grandma is available

And we don't have to pack lunches!!! Woohoo!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Looking for orville popcorn coupons if anyone has any?
    YOU AND ME and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gourmetsue View Post
    Morning ladies!

Yet another busy day here. House guests and their doggie this weekend so I need to make up the spare room and get food ready for them. AHHHH when will the revolving front door on my house close??

I use an app called Out of Milk. I have a bunch of lists going on that I have for deals at each store (I have never price matched so I drive to each shop, I know so not frugal), then I have one other list with coupons / CO51 items so I check that in every shop in case I come across an unadvertised deal.

It's blech out today so it will be a house cleaning day. I'm hoping at some point in time it will stop raining so I can clean the windows, but it never seems to stop long enough! I really need to attack my craft room and get that reorganized. DH has moved his office in there so my uncle can have the other spare room as his bedroom. There are two of us in a 4 bedroom house and I seem like I'm always moving stuff to accommodate people. I'm a bit out of my mind today It think

Just had a moment in Wal-Mart. My MIL passed away just under two months ago and she LOVED trashy celebrity magazines. I saw one that was all about celeb trivia and thought oh momma bear would love that. I put my hands on it and reality hit me. I just about broke down in tears. I miss her so much.
    So sorry to hear about your MIL.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

the premade popcorn in the bags like chips?

Quote Originally Posted by Caseythegoalie View Post
    Looking for orville popcorn coupons if anyone has any?
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

How do you organize your grocery list (by store, dairly all together, no order, flyers with list on them)?

Usually by store, no particular order and I only keep flyers for items I am price matching.

Question of the Day

What do you tend to when it's raining outside (relax, clean the house, bake, etc) Anything and everything, sky is the limit.

Depends on my mood and how I am feeling, slept for 3 hours this afternoon.

Do you in your opinion get more done or less or the same?

Usually less.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Page 36 of 117 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread Information