User Tag List

Page 286 of 654 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 9810
Like Tree37310Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    I agree! I see so many "guest" on pages lol. I am like "Come to the dark side, sign up lol"
    Hey...some of us revel in the Dark Side..I show up as a guest because I'm in invisible mode..

My rant...

I'm not the Idiot Whisper for other people's imaginary internet friends.
    macw1960, wolfwoman and dededi like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    LOL Ya, even in my thread, I see so many guests and like maybe 1 or two members lol. I don't understand why people don't join? Like right now there are two quests reading our posts...I feel so violated lol. Come on people! sign up, then, you can read our posts lol.
    Ya, i wonder who that 'guest' is...

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

^ I think it's you Stifler lol
    macw1960, Stifler and dededi like this.

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 214
Size:  770.4 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    I looked at the xrays when she pulled them up, and she basically said that they are stuck on my back molars. It's not urgent that they come out (and they didn't bother me until very recently) but I am very nervous about crowding of my upper teeth ---she explained that there is no proof that wisdom teeth can cause crowding but I want to be safe, and apparently it's better to do it when your young...

The expense of it is insane...I've already spent a couple thousand out of pocket because my insurance really stinks. The top to alone are almost $500 each, because the are marked as complicated. I'm now debating doing them one at a time and doing the first without nitrous to see how it goes, and then decided from there what to do about the second. Nitrous itself is crazy expensive too.
    "A couple thousand out of pocket" already? Better duck....there's more to come!

Has your dentist explained that these wisdom teeth could actually prove to be useful in the future? If you lose your second molar (the one next to the hidden wisdom tooth) at anytime in the future, then, if erupted, it could be used as an abutment for a bridge. That is cheaper and less invasive than an implant. I imagine this probably all sounds a little futuristic and complicated, LOL. I can understand that you are worried about crowding; I would be too, honestly. (Teeth are so precious; we need each and every one of them. )

A complicated extraction isn't fun, by a long shot! I don't think nitrous makes a big difference if you are are not absolutely terrified. I am a procrastinator, so if it were me, I would wait. I am also frugal, and so the expense would make me wait too. If this is going on a credit card, then Holy Batfang, Batman, I hope you can pay it off right away!

I am glad that your dentist is being so candid with you in saying that it's not urgent that they come out. It shows that he/she is trying to give you good dental care, and not just trying to "make money."

I don't know.....maybe removing just one will help with your headaches.
    macw1960, couponteen101 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Arghhh Walmart again!! So I have a MC from them, (Sadly) I needed to make some changes.

(A few weeks ago) Customer service rep 1: Extremely nice. Very helpful. Gave me info I needed.

I had to do errands today and finally got around to getting info to fax to them. So I`m getting my stuff collected and realize I don`t have the fax number. Whatever, I decide to call them

Customer service rep 2: Extremely annoying. Not helpful at all. Told me rep 1 was giving false info. Says they don`t fax and I can only mail them. Went to ask "supervisor" for barely 5 seconds, comes back off hold and I hear this chaps friends snickering in the back, says they don`t have a fax number.

So I say THANKS YOU HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY HELPFUL. He says " YA. HAVE A GREAT DAY (Sarcasm) Promptly hangs up on me.

*Rips out hair* ... *Cools off*

So I`m sitting at a mall. With all my info. Pissed off. I`m like okay I`m not going home to procrastinate again I`m getting sh*t done.

I call back..

Customer Service Rep 3: Extremely nice. Very helpful. Tells me I can either fax or mail. SUPER. WONDERFUL. MAY I HAVE THE FAX NUMBER PLEASE.

Why can`t people do their jobs properly? Why are little children getting handed jobs dealing with peoples finances and can barely hold a conversation without getting snappy.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    "A couple thousand out of pocket" already? Better duck....there's more to come!

Has your dentist explained that these wisdom teeth could actually prove to be useful in the future? If you lose your second molar (the one next to the hidden wisdom tooth) at anytime in the future, then, if erupted, it could be used as an abutment for a bridge. That is cheaper and less invasive than an implant. I imagine this probably all sounds a little futuristic and complicated, LOL. I can understand that you are worried about crowding; I would be too, honestly. (Teeth are so precious; we need each and every one of them. )

A complicated extraction isn't fun, by a long shot! I don't think nitrous makes a big difference if you are are not absolutely terrified. I am a procrastinator, so if it were me, I would wait. I am also frugal, and so the expense would make me wait too. If this is going on a credit card, then Holy Batfang, Batman, I hope you can pay it off right away!

I am glad that your dentist is being so candid with you in saying that it's not urgent that they come out. It shows that he/she is trying to give you good dental care, and not just trying to "make money."

I don't know.....maybe removing just one will help with your headaches.
    Yep, a couple thousand out of pocket...Thankfully I am lucky enough to be a big time saver so its not too big of a deal. (In the sense that I didn't have to put it on a credit card) But it still really stinks...all the other things I could be buying. haha

I not completely terrified...mostly because i trust the dentist and her assistant. I'm more nervous about the recovery. I'm hoping it is not too bad, because it is just one...but I've read a lot of horror stories.

I may discuss keeping the other ones as long as they don't start to bother me! You are a wealth of dental knowledge!

Tuesday here I come!
    macw1960, GatineauGirl and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Arghhh Walmart again!! So I have a MC from them, (Sadly) I needed to make some changes.

(A few weeks ago) Customer service rep 1: Extremely nice. Very helpful. Gave me info I needed.

I had to do errands today and finally got around to getting info to fax to them. So I`m getting my stuff collected and realize I don`t have the fax number. Whatever, I decide to call them

Customer service rep 2: Extremely annoying. Not helpful at all. Told me rep 1 was giving false info. Says they don`t fax and I can only mail them. Went to ask "supervisor" for barely 5 seconds, comes back off hold and I hear this chaps friends snickering in the back, says they don`t have a fax number.

So I say THANKS YOU HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY HELPFUL. He says " YA. HAVE A GREAT DAY (Sarcasm) Promptly hangs up on me.

So I`m sitting at a mall. With all my info. Pissed off. I`m like okay I`m not going home to procrastinate again I`m getting sh*t done.

I call back..

Customer Service Rep 3: Extremely nice. Very helpful. Tells me I can either fax or mail. SUPER. WONDERFUL. MAY I HAVE THE FAX NUMBER PLEASE.

Why can`t people do their jobs properly? Why are little children getting handed jobs dealing with peoples finances and can barely hold a conversation without getting snappy.
    Hope you got the name of the jerk who was unhelpful because I would definitely have posted that on their FB page. Ugh...some people.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Moved to Regina from Hamilton..rented a townhouse amazing location but horrible neighbors the man has a horrible temper. Already made complaints but nothing got done.

We found a place in south Regina has everything and its an end unit and thick walls, didn't think we got it and just got the call you get the keys on the 19th night. Ummm its March 11 - why didn't you call us sooner - oops we forgot and thought you knew. Ummmm no...if I knew I would be almost packed.
    So glad most of the things are already still packed in the basement and worst part will be the kitchen.
    there goes my weekend to relax
    At least you will now move away from those horrible neighbours. Good luck with your move Anastasia.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I call back..

UGH! I would have snapped on that rep! I would have said, ok, can I speak to your manager or supervisor? I would also send an email to walmart about them snickering in the background. If you heard them, then, it is recorded, and they can always go back and listen. I hate it when people can't do their jobs!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Walmart is pretty useless in my books. They still never got back to me about my package that disappeared for a month.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Walmart is pretty useless in my books. They still never got back to me about my package that disappeared for a month.
    Yeah, I won't buy anything from wm online. Too many errors.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

DH decided we should go to Pizza Hut last night (was his night to decide Dinner). Order the family meal plus a Caesar salad for me. The waitress dropped off everything but the salad. Waited 10 minutes then asked DH to cancel the salad. She completely forgot about it. She felt bad but it was pretty annoying. I ended up having a slice of pizza but I had to pick everything off of it. Now, I'm still craving a Caesar salad. lol

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

^ it's funny you said that, because I am craving that right now lol.

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey...guess whats opening Diva

241 pizza near us lol
    saveadollardiva and dededi like this.

Thread Information