User Tag List

Page 519 of 654 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 517 518 519 520 521 529 569 619 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Holy sh*t if I were you people I wouldn't leave the house.
    I ride a motorcycle to swim just above Niagara Falls and
    nothing ever happens to me. Damn.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Washing windows...been at in on and off for the last few days. Just when I think there aren't any streaks the sun changes position and I see new ones. Closing my blinds til April.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Getting notes sent home from school saying there have been strangers bugging students.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I leave a voicemail and the person calls me back saying "what did you want?" I want you to listen to your voicemail so I don't have to say it twice.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

We have a Sales Rep at work who does this will see the office number on his phone and ask who called and why even if someone left a message and if he just listened to it he would know who and why.

Quote Originally Posted by padyofurniture View Post
    When I leave a voicemail and the person calls me back saying "what did you want?" I want you to listen to your voicemail so I don't have to say it twice.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Neighbour comes to the door smoking and keeps blowing it into my face and into my house well they speak to me. Now I feel like the whole main floor smells like cigarette smoke, where are the candles?????
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you can watch football players rear ends all day
    but if the camera turns to the cheerleaders any more
    than 10 seconds it's sexist....what?
    a child watches 10,000 simulated murders on TV before the age of 18
    but see a naked boob....never......don't want to corrupt the youths!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Was at the mechanic's today. My car battery is going....I found the receipt from the other garage that I no longer go to. Turns out this ac delco battery was first installed in 2010, I had it replaced and pro-rated in 2014 and now the replacement is going??? And they wonder why people don't trust small local garages. My new mechanic is very decent and honest but I need to go back to this old place and see what they will do. Never had an issue like this before and I wonder if my replacement battery was "used"?
    Last edited by barbis9; Mon, Oct 24th, 2016 at 10:02 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Washing windows...been at in on and off for the last few days. Just when I think there aren't any streaks the sun changes position and I see new ones. Closing my blinds til April.
    That is why I have been procrastinating about doing my windows again. I tried Windex for outdoor windows and I was left with streaks last month.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Walking yesterday from doing errands. I`m miles away and trip on a raised piece of sidewalk. My coffee and bags go flying, probably looked like I was loaded. Ugh.
    I have tripped over a raised piece of sidewalk several times...it happens.

Hope you feel better soon.
    Last edited by barbis9; Mon, Oct 24th, 2016 at 10:13 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

sooooo. yeah, got charged tax on 4 containers of Driscoll's raspberries tonight ( at a NF store no where near where I live ) and waited oh so patiently listening to the verbal diarrhea from the " assistant manager "/cashier .
    First she tries to blame me for the tax being there ( wtf?? ) I show her the receipt, only 3 food items on there nitwit! ( sweet potatoes, apples and raspberries ) , so then she says " well it MUST be because you used these 4 coupons " ( the printed Driscoll's ones )

no, neither suggestion makes any sense so please call whoever is smarter than you to give me my money back! ( I did not say that bolded part but man I sure thought it! ) Then she makes me wait....and wait, leaves the till to go have a conference about it in the back room somewhere.
    Long story short, she sort of takes my suggestion of copying my receipt, giving me the refund of the tax and then just dealing with Head Office or her superior tomorrow.
    Oh funny part was as she is giving me the cash refund out of her cash drawer she makes the comment that she is going to " short her own till " ....you know JUST for me. Pu-Lease!! cry me a river! THEN....she gives me 2 pennies less because of " rounding up " ha ha ha
    At this point all I could do was laugh at her, but I wish I would have thought to say " no, just refund my card the exact amount because that was how I originally paid for this "

I have contacted No Frills Head office with ALL the detail of this 40 minute trip to get 3 things. Waiting for someone to get back to me.
    I never thought No Frills stood for No Courtesy, No Customer Service, but starting to think it may.

babies teach us acceptance

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

A man tried to board the bus with his wheelchair yesterday. All the people in the priority seating looked at each other and some even asked if they should get up. Young, able bodied people, exchanging glances and all asking if they should move out of the priority seating for the man and his wheelchair. Is that a serious question? YES,...GET...UP!! Are you in the pictogram of the person in a wheelchair, person with a cane, or the one with a cast? If not, GET UP for the man in pictogram #1.

In the end, no one got up and the man in a wheelchair was content to have his wheelchair turned so he could exit from the front. Pregnancy makes me crankier and crankier. What is this society coming to?

I called the transit company to comment that drivers never seem to assist with reminding people of who can use the priority seating and he told me that women who were nine months pregnant were not considered priority. My workplace considers it "a short term disability" and my doctor called me "higher priority than the critically ill" (for the flu shot). I think I should get a spot.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The best explanation I have for you, sweet sparrow, is that people are assholes

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    The best explanation I have for you, sweet sparrow, is that people are assholes
    ^^^ Where is the darn button to LIKE this post 2 times??!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

If anyone remembers I complained last year about a friend who is having her baby shower with alcohol provided.
    Kids 1st birthday is coming up ... checking to see if it's going to have a keg posted up.

Honest to God, am I the only one who thinks it's tacky? I`m far from a sober saint but never in all of DDs 5 birthday parties that I`ve put together, have I offered alcohol or had people asking for it

Thread Information