User Tag List

Page 34 of 654 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yes my work is mostly web-based anyway, but I pretty much used up all those privileges this winter when my feet were injured and I couldn't walk on the ice so stayed home most days. My boss approved but didn't seem to keen on it those days so I didn't want to mention it again. Don't get me wrong, she is amazing, I just don't want to push it when I haven't been there very much
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Is there any way you can work from home via the interet?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    I'm about to snap!!!
    So tired of BS. Finally my sons dad decides to call and ask if I m still bringing DS over for the weekend. I said yes he wants to see his dad!! Well he turns around and says that if I'm bringing him over that I need to bring groceries for the weekend. Umm excuse me?!? I am not purchasing groceries for YOU so that you can have your son for te weekend. This is not how it works. You don't pay child support, you do dick all. If you cant manage your money that your problem!!!

Is this a formal and legally enforcable agreement or just an informal agreement?

If it's an informal agreement , then you need to make it a legal one . If it's a legal one, then get your lawyer into deal with it..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Is this a formal and legally enforcable agreement or just an informal agreement?

If it's an informal agreement , then you need to make it a legal one . If it's a legal one, then get your lawyer into deal with it..
    It's an informal agreement. I have been to legal aid and taken the steps to make it legal. However, I cannot afford a lawyer on my own and since I am going through legal aid it is more so on the lawyers time, I've been told some cases take up to a year before you will get the support from the other parent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

bummer!

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

OMG! My dachshund went after that bloody skunk that has been living under my shed again. This time the skunk had had enough and let a load loose. The other 3 dogs and I ran in the house and in the confusion, that stinky little brat made it into the house and rolled all over the couch! So, my couch is now on the front lawn and a new set is arriving Tuesday. DH got out the shotgun and fired off a few rounds under the shed and fingers crossed, got the skunk. The ONLY good thing about this is that it is raining and cool which is keeping the stink down. Could you imagine the smell in +30 and humid? OIE!!
    GoJays and thriftygranny like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    OMG! My dachshund went after that bloody skunk that has been living under my shed again. This time the skunk had had enough and let a load loose. The other 3 dogs and I ran in the house and in the confusion, that stinky little brat made it into the house and rolled all over the couch! So, my couch is now on the front lawn and a new set is arriving Tuesday. DH got out the shotgun and fired off a few rounds under the shed and fingers crossed, got the skunk. The ONLY good thing about this is that it is raining and cool which is keeping the stink down. Could you imagine the smell in +30 and humid? OIE!!
    Oh I feel for you our lab has got it 3 times this year.Skunks are worse than normal in our area.I use the peroxide, dish soap and baking soda recipe you can find online and it really does work better than anything else i have tried. Poor you.
    Angela273, GoJays and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok so work updates my computers with improvements this week. Now my pc is dead!

Im so far behind work it's not even funny.... So I think I'll go dancing tonight!

yahoo!!
    Angela273 and shmeelady like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Jealous Boyfriend Rant!

Got in my first personal fist fight since I was 18 last night. Only 3 punches were thrown, first 2 were on me.
    One of the nicest guys I know was drunk and accused me of fooling around with his new girlfriend 5 years ago. He wasn't even with her then!! He got really riled up with me over this.
    Funny thing is, I never touched his lady at all. Maybe she claims we did, but I didn't.
    Too funny!
    Natalka and shmeelady like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Vesper you need to stay home and coupon....like the rest of us !

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Jealous Boyfriend Rant!

Got in my first personal fist fight since I was 18 last night. Only 3 punches were thrown, first 2 were on me.
    One of the nicest guys I know was drunk and accused me of fooling around with his new girlfriend 5 years ago. He wasn't even with her then!! He got really riled up with me over this.
    Funny thing is, I never touched his lady at all. Maybe she claims we did, but I didn't.
    Too funny!
    Sorry but LOL.

Poor baby bone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Sorry but LOL.

Poor baby bone.
    Ha ha, I think it's funny. Sore cheek bone. Thanks funny face!

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I came on here to post my rant which now is so trivial after reading the last few pages first. Hoping better health, no more skunks or fights and cheap ex's for anyone else and that tomorrow is a better day.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Somebody posted a photo of his black cat after he washed him with hydrogen peroxide. The cat was a funny orange colour afterwards. Hope that hasn't happened to your pet!
    Natalka and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

This upcoming Tuesday is gonna be awful the building complex is testing smoke/fire alarms at 9am and its lawn mowing day, the mowing takes hours and is so loud and i have no class so will need to escape the noise!!!

The people who live in the building across from us and are always setting off the smoke alarm with there cooking. The people next to them who im sure are bottle pickers as they are always sorting them and crushing them 2 or 3 times a week, the annoying children who yell n scream and throw things and even though a notice has gone around the parents are not doing much.

Having to drop one of my accounting classes and take it in night school, as for some reason the day time classes are all group work where you learn in your group something and share with the class.. sorry i dont learn that way and it dont help that people that have issues with English have issues presenting, or shy people so its just not a good way to learn. Im sorry but i dont belive in paying $500 for a class i have to learn myself.

That is all

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by idonovan View Post
    This upcoming Tuesday is gonna be awful the building complex is testing smoke/fire alarms at 9am and its lawn mowing day, the mowing takes hours and is so loud and i have no class so will need to escape the noise!!!

The people who live in the building across from us and are always setting off the smoke alarm with there cooking. The people next to them who im sure are bottle pickers as they are always sorting them and crushing them 2 or 3 times a week, the annoying children who yell n scream and throw things and even though a notice has gone around the parents are not doing much.

Having to drop one of my accounting classes and take it in night school, as for some reason the day time classes are all group work where you learn in your group something and share with the class.. sorry i dont learn that way and it dont help that people that have issues with English have issues presenting, or shy people so its just not a good way to learn. Im sorry but i dont belive in paying $500 for a class i have to learn myself.

That is all
    I agree, all 3 of my daughters had so many group assignments in college and it is a joke.I think it is the teaching norm in college and it stinks because in every group there is an overachiever and an underachiever and marks should reflect accordingly.Sorry about all the noise going on that must be tough.
    Natalka, idonovan and i_forget like this.

Page 34 of 654 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Thread Information