User Tag List

Page 347 of 654 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

People who litter the sidewalks and greenspaces with their drink and ice cream containers yet there are trash cans within 1-3m of where the litter was dropped...

The humidity (yes there's a nice little cool wind now and then but close to 9am, it was apparent the ick factor was getting worse) today. Three more days of it too...Last night I went grocery shopping and brought home 3 totes of stuff but I had to keep switching the totes or stopping every few minutes (my shoulders were complaining). But the upside is that I made sure some treats were in the shop so that during this hot weather, there's something for me to enjoy!

I have to see if the Shoppers thermal bag is more square and not as deep as my Sobeys Compliments cooler bag. I was fighting gravity yet trying to carry a full tote of cold/frozen things in the deep Compliments bag (pity there are no wheels on the bottom)! Yes, I need a shopping cart soon...
    Last edited by Ciel; Sun, Jul 12th, 2015 at 11:44 AM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Welfare babies who are in freebie groups and want literally everything for their home and kids.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Parked in Wal-Mart and as DH and I were walking through the parking lot, a woman walking passed us said " Some a$$hole parked behind me" . The A$$ she was referring to was me. So I spun around and told her to "piss off" . DH grabbed my hand and started pulling me away because he knew crap would go down. But I told him I wanted to stay and watch to make sure she didn't touch my SUV. So he bee lined for the store and I watched. She saw me and left.
    Really? People are not supposed to park behind you in a public lot? And it's not like I parked beside her so she couldn't get out. People! Grrrr!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Welfare babies who are in freebie groups and want literally everything for their home and kids.
    Omg! Huge pet peeve which has caused me to remove myself from a few groups. One was posting begging for a car seat. It was a because her sister wouldn't be able to take her baby home from the hospital. I mean really you had nine months to figure this out....just like everyone else. How else did you think you would get home?
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you want to pm fruits and vegetables and you cannot because they are not the same size....example strawberries are 1 l at maxi not 1,5l
    Ciel, Lyssia510 and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Complete pet peeve especially when they are offered something and then tell the person offering how it is not good enough. You are asking for something someone has paid money for free and then you come back to say the video game is not new enough you want the one that was just released 2 weeks ago or the person who is begging for a fridge but the one offered to them for free with delivery isn't stainless steel with the freezer on the bottom so it will not do. I understand we all want the best for us and our families but the as the old adage goes beggars can't be choosers.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

My bro threw:

• My coffee, including the $2.50 Lavazza, and $5 Lavazza I had bought! Thank goodness I had hided the Nespresso under his bed
    • My 9-day old Revlon trio-foundation, concealer and wrinkle liner
    • My 3-day old organic, unrefined coconut oil [spent $10.99 last week]
    • My Hangen Daaz 3-pack ice cream

Everything was done behind my back! As if $3000 cost was not enough...

Brothers are the biggest enemy of life!

EDIT: He even threw my Torani Dark Chocolate syrup wtf? I spent $6 on this! I am taking his money to re-buy my stuff
    Last edited by Arvilish; Sun, Jul 12th, 2015 at 11:40 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    My bro threw:

• My coffee, including the $2.50 Lavazza, and $5 Lavazza I had bought! Thank goodness I had hided the Nespresso under his bed

why your brother is so mean ...wow

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    My bro threw:

What the heck!? Are you and your brother in a huge feud?
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Thought I'd be nice, and do the dishes for my MIL, after a full-day (gone from 10AM-7:30PM).
    Got the majority done, headed for the glasses, got 1 washed, grabbed the second to wash, got it done, but as I was pulling my hand out, the side fractured off, and fell inside the cup..slicing my hand across the knuckle and gouging a deep hole into the top. And then got that top part sliced coming out.
    Jeezus, this hurts.... And DH is not a good nurse, way too much gauze. lol

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

OMG I was thinking this a few days ago - in the Hamilton facebook - a few people write - I want this, that, and I need to by tomorrow and a few saying they need it before welfare works comes over the next day.

Same with a few Regina groups - they stole a bunch of items from Shoppers or Walmart - like 25 Olays etc, or teeth whitening kits - then they say they bought it all at once - nope stolen. Lucky people report it and taken down for stolen items.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am tired of Yves Rocher and theirs administratives errors in my bills....2 times
    Ciel, macw1960 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I dont find my Chapmens 4$ coupon for ice cream so I have to paid for it ..........grrrrrrrrr
    Ciel, macw1960 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I am tired of Yves Rocher and theirs administratives errors in my bills....2 times
    I'd like to know how the company responded to your concerns about the billing errors. Have brains left their offices?
    macw1960, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Re welfare cases.

My point and case - I gave a woman an item for her kid (I presume) literally NOT even a week later, someone posts a similar item, and they want that too.... like how many ____ do you need??

Unless they are selling them... f*ck don`t even get me started on that. Whole next level.

Thread Information