User Tag List

Page 528 of 654 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 526 527 528 529 530 538 578 628 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    my rant is -all with babysitting my granddaughter who is 3 -well she needed a bath cause she had an accident -so as I am going to give her a bath I go to use the "live clean oatmeal TEARLESS' body wash as I go to pump its clogged only I didn't know it and it squirts into my right eye -sh** it stung like nothing else -so I ran cold water and flushed my eye had a warm cloth on it -came home at night and put visine in it -so the red is gone today but still feels like someone punched me in the eye
    -oh wait my day doesn't get any better -then when I check on her when she is suppose to be napping -I walk in and she states"i am cleaning" her bedrail back of her bed with petroleum jelly - and its all over her hands -round 2 another bath -and that was my day
    At least she wasn't making " chocolate pies"
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sinus stuffiness -I feel 1/2 nose blind in the scent department. That invisible cotton wool sensation halfway up the nose just adds more kindling to perimenopause. #WhyNotMe I may have to try the NetiPot at least once this month.

(I did add salt cave visits to my late night fun wish list!)
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

For me it's my boss driving me nuts lol. I'm working on a 16 gallon order of paint for a large customer. But my boss always seems to want to pile on 1 thing after another. Everything he thinks of he needs done right away not mater what you're working on or what he has already asked you to do. Every new thought seems to take precedence over what he just asked me to do just 5 mins before. Hey mike this is important do this now. 2 mins later, oh wait do this first. After an hour of having new thing upon new thing piled on. He's like oh yeah you were working on that paint order, why isn't it ready yet. Well one guess idiot lol. or today he gives me a task he says we should do every Saturday. So I say cool I'll remember to do it Saturday. To which he says no do it today. Well so much for doing it Saturdays lol.
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

since when are oven mitts sold individually, not in pairs?!!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post

Since they figured out they can make a whole bunch more money that way

I'm so tired of this politically correct world. I wish people weren't so afraid of hurting feelings and just tell it like it is. This world is turning too soft, everyone will be bubble wrapped before long and the only words allowed will be "OK, no problem! Everything is great!"

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post

It's been years already - very hard to find cute/nice ones in pairs.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Since they figured out they can make a whole bunch more money that way

I'm so tired of this politically correct world. I wish people weren't so afraid of hurting feelings and just tell it like it is. This world is turning too soft, everyone will be bubble wrapped before long and the only words allowed will be "OK, no problem! Everything is great!"
    You are so right Jays. Everyone is too scared to say anything for fear of offending others. People need to get over themselves. Good thing I don't give a rat's hairy backside.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Trying to shop on Forever 21, gave that up real quick. Everything is plaid, bodysuits, plaid bodysuits...

If I wanted my underwear attached to my shirts to make going to the bathroom an issue, I`d sew it together myself.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

As much as DH is pi$$ing me off lately, I feel so bad for him. So now that he is getting to the end of his battle with cancer, he has been hit with another painful condition.....Shingles.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Aww wolfie, that's horrid. I know firsthand.... well, second hand. DH had them several months ago. The rash went away but the pain never will. His doctor thought they caught it soon enough but nope. They just missed the window for complete recovery - it's a very small window. So every once in awhile now he gets stabbing pain where the rash was andthenit'sgone... yes, that fast.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    You are so right Jays. Everyone is too scared to say anything for fear of offending others. People need to get over themselves. Good thing I don't give a rat's hairy backside.
    I'm real good at offending people , just ask Jays she knows!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

If your store is supposed to be open until 9 that doesn't mean you can lock your doors at 8:44.
    My closest Walmart having 10 skids of Keurigs but not one of the 0.88 cookie sheets.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=wolfwoman;6714858]As much as DH is pi$$ing me off lately, I feel so bad for him. So now that he is getting to the end of his battle with cancer, he has been hit with another painful condition.....Shingles. [/QUOTE

ohhh wolfwoman .. so sorry hear news about your DH .. bad enough battling cancer . now shingles too .. wow not good .. sending my thoughts and prayers to your DH .. hang in there .. hope things turn around soon .. Take care 💐💐💐
    barbis9, Ciel and Arvilish like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    If your store is supposed to be open until 9 that doesn't mean you can lock your doors at 8:44.
    My closest Walmart having 10 skids of Keurigs but not one of the 0.88 cookie sheets.
    Canadian tire has these on sale. I grabbed two of the cookie sheets I'm pretty sure it's larger then the $.88 ones from Walmart. I was pretty excited about the price lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    I'm real good at offending people , just ask Jays she knows!
    Yes, I can personally vouch for him!

Thread Information