User Tag List

Page 583 of 654 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 581 582 583 584 585 593 633 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Allow me to burst my anger here; Sorry!

I asked very nicely my prof a question about a medical graph and she had nerve to tell me that "Oh I am not telling you. Go ask your classmates".

And then classmate told me that they have their own group that share secret study tools so they don't want to be in their group aka "I don't mean to be rude but we have to..." well this IS rude

So some of these physicians are out there and I could understand Wolfwoman's frustration.
    Start your own study group!
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Couponer View Post
    Start your own study group!
    Good idea! Thank you!
    I think it will take a while though. Oh the life of an international student :p
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

people beg you for money and dont refund you.I will never pass money again.......lesson learned.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Dratted badger has moved into my pasture! Not only is he digging massive holes but now I'm scared to let my 3 little dogs run because it could kill them easily. Fingers crossed the live trap I have set up works.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It drives me crazy when people abuse the nice stuff they have. I went to a garage sale and found a gorgeous enameled pot only to open it and find out that it was trashed inside. The owner said she used it to boil water on a wood stove for years because "It was just too big for us". Honey, that thing retails for $400. YOU SUCK.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

this is both a rant and a " what am I thankful for " because yesterday our neighbour told me that he watched a huge racoon climb INTO the hole in our roof!! wha??
    What hole?
    Apparently on the back side of the house....cripes I cannot even see it from our backyard deck and I won't be climbing up any ladders to do it.

So now DH must climb up through the disgusting attic trap door thingy in our bedroom closet to see if anything is residing up there, get rid of it if there is and then we will have to get the roof fixed. GRRRR!!!!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    this is both a rant and a " what am I thankful for " because yesterday our neighbour told me that he watched a huge racoon climb INTO the hole in our roof!! wha??
    What hole?
    Apparently on the back side of the house....cripes I cannot even see it from our backyard deck and I won't be climbing up any ladders to do it.

So now DH must climb up through the disgusting attic trap door thingy in our bedroom closet to see if anything is residing up there, get rid of it if there is and then we will have to get the roof fixed. GRRRR!!!!!
    Celebrate...celebrate ...dance to the music!!

Update: I went into the garage to get a ladder for DH, a different neighbour gave me some sage advice....DO NOT let your DH stick his head up into that attic crawlspace, he suggested placing a radio with loud music up there first, then sit and wait and listen for anything that starts to move around.

So of course DH laughed at me and climbed straight up there, flashlight in hand. ( geez! ) Long story short here....he searched with the light all around as far back as he could see and nothing, not any bit of the layers of dust ( like a blanket ) had been disturbed or walked on.
    Then he climbed out onto the roof, ( where that other neighbour saw this supposed hole ) There was nothing, no shingles were disturbed, no hole BUT what my DH suspects our neighbour saw was we have a split roof and there is an overhang and DH figures the neighbour saw the raccoon crawl under this overhang, which would appear like it was crawling INTO something.

WHEW!!! so relieved!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When a cashier try to charge me the taxes on an fpc even if this is stated on coupon taxes included because she is to lazy to calculate and deduce the taxes grrrrrrrrrr(temptations and iams cat food fpc's)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you want to make a good trade but the member is never connected......

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Going to get it all out of the way...

First: I got 2 helix piercings (1 on each side) 9 days ago, well, the piercer pierced the right one incorrectly (of course, the one that will show the most, since I part my hair a certain way). It sucks for 3 reasons, first because it's not symmetrical now, like I wanted, second because it's at an angle, third is because of the spot he put it (underneath my ear 'flap', it wasn't healing right (sore to the touch), and I had to go ahead and switch it to a horseshoe so that the stud wasn't being pushed against my ear on either side.

Second: DS6 had a cavity pulled (he hadn't even lost any baby teeth, yet ) and now needs a spacer, which Healthy Smiles does not cover...

Third: Virgin Mobile screws up, passes the buck, and when they get called on it, they say there's nothing they can do... Long story short, they double-billed me, and when I had proof I paid (it was for a replacement fee, under insurance I paid for), they said it was the insurance's fault, and that I needed to contact them..I did, they said it was fixed on their end, but Virgin says I still have to pay.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Idiot next-door neighbor has been feeding a stray cat for over a year now. Lately, he's been leaving the food out overnight. Went to work early this morning and something was snacking on the cat food. I thought it was the cat. Nope. Hello opossum. I'm just going to keep walking while you keep snacking, 'k?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

No good pc points offers on my pc cart to boost my pc points this week (maxi)
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hindsight is 20/20
    I wish NOW I had Googled " my washing machine won't stop filling with water " FIRST!!
    After flooding the floor 2 times, I decided to just call an appliance repair place while DH slept.
    Oh my Lord! Did he ever see the " sucker " sign on my forehead. ( total OOP was $360.00!! ) for about 15 minutes down there AND no parts were replaced....just reconnected some hose that had been jarred around which caused this to malfunction.

Feeling so stupid now. Sigh.....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When an fpc have a maximun retail value .I dont call that an fpc if you have to pay something.Example the Whiskas Temptations cat treats from sample source promotion have a maximun value of 3,29$ .At my IGA the price is 3,99$(expensive store)and maxi have them for 2,97$ so I go to maxi.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    When an fpc have a maximun retail value .I dont call that an fpc if you have to pay something.Example the Whiskas Temptations cat treats from sample source promotion have a maximun value of 3,29$ .At my IGA the price is 3,99$(expensive store)and maxi have them for 2,97$ so I go to maxi.
    its priced higher at Fortinos too but they accepted it and gave me full value at $3.49
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Thread Information