User Tag List

Page 585 of 654 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 595 635 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Idiot next-door neighbor has been feeding a stray cat for over a year now. Lately, he's been leaving the food out overnight. Went to work early this morning and something was snacking on the cat food. I thought it was the cat. Nope. Hello opossum. I'm just going to keep walking while you keep snacking, 'k?
    He was lucky it was just a opossum. We have had a skunk hanging around for the past couple of days and so before he set up housekeeping and before the dogs got sprayed, I shot the little jerk. But even dead, he still managed the stink up the place.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    He was lucky it was just a opossum. We have had a skunk hanging around for the past couple of days and so before he set up housekeeping and before the dogs got sprayed, I shot the little jerk. But even dead, he still managed the stink up the place.
    Yeah skunks sure do smell I think their glands are in their butt or something! Don't quote me on that I never googled it to know for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Did I fail to mention that opossum has been hanging around with the skunk? They're best buds. They tag-team the food dish. It just happened to be the 'possum that I saw that morning. More mornings than not I smell the little creature but I don't see him.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm getting so tired of people getting all up in arms about 'premature Christmas decorating'. I put my lights up in early to mid October. Yes, it looks funny to you, but I'm going to be inside sipping hot cocoa come mid November once I officially turn them on and not laying in a bed in the ER because I slipped off the slick frosty roof like you did.

I turn them on as I go once it's dark to make sure everything looks right and everything is spaced correctly, but they go back off within five minutes. I am respectful of Remembrance day and I wait until after to turn my lights on.

But people get actually UPSET because it's 'so early' to be putting them up. I don't turn them on and leave them on until November 12th. All I ever hear is "It's not even Halloween yet!" I don't know if y'all know, but this is Canada, not Florida, and November is cold and snowy. The stupidest weather to be out fiddling with things on a rooftop. Not to mention I work retail and the busiest time of the year for me will not allow me any extra time off to do it any time in November or December...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I'm getting so tired of people getting all up in arms about 'premature Christmas decorating'. I put my lights up in early to mid October. Yes, it looks funny to you, but I'm going to be inside sipping hot cocoa come mid November once I officially turn them on and not laying in a bed in the ER because I slipped off the slick frosty roof like you did.
    I'm with you on this... putting them up is one thing... but turning them on and putting on display is wholly another.

My only complaint is when people have them up and ON for full display at this time of year...

...and people who wont share their hot cocoa.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post

I turn them on as I go once it's dark to make sure everything looks right and everything is spaced correctly, but they go back off within five minutes. I am respectful of Remembrance day and I wait until after to turn my lights on.

But people get actually UPSET because it's 'so early' to be putting them up. I don't turn them on and leave them on until November 12th. All I ever hear is "It's not even Halloween yet!" I don't know if y'all know, but this is Canada, not Florida, and November is cold and snowy. The stupidest weather to be out fiddling with things on a rooftop. Not to mention I work retail and the busiest time of the year for me will not allow me any extra time off to do it any time in November or December...
    I keep mine up all year but have them turned off. It's easier that way for me and I don't care what people say or think.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you cannot price matching (for example meat) because the grocery (maxi) dont have the product and the other grocery(pm one)is too far .And maxi is very strict about price matching.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you pm a sc member for a trade you see the member online and no response.....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    When you pm a sc member for a trade you see the member online and no response.....
    I know what u mean it happen sometimes I just make a mental note not to ask that person a second time. I think once u have coupons for trade and some one ask you should be polite and respond to that person either way
    barbis9, macw1960, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When a trader dont update the list of their already traded coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know it's not me... but I very often leave my browser window open on the last site(s) i was looking at and walk away from my computer. That propbably keeps me marked as online (if I left it open on SC), even if I'm not sitting in front of it... just saying.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I do the same thing especially at work. I almost always have my browser open but could be running around the building, on the phone, in a meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    I know it's not me... but I very often leave my browser window open on the last site(s) i was looking at and walk away from my computer. That propbably keeps me marked as online (if I left it open on SC), even if I'm not sitting in front of it... just saying.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

When you cannot price matching (for example meat) because the grocery (maxi) dont have the product and the other grocery(pm one)is too far .And maxi is very strict about price matching.
    Oh, I know the struggle, It seems that every time there is a good deal on meat at another store, conveniently "Stupidstore" doesn't have that kind of meat that week, then have it the next. I remember one time I was trying price matching a three day sale on some pork chops, went on Thursday, they didn't have them and I was told by the meat department "We don't carry that kind of pork", when I've seen them selling it MANY times. Then I went back the next day (Friday) and they all of a sudden had that pork in stock. They almost didn't allow the price match at all. I'm sure they were upset with whoever in the meat department who put it out before the three day sale ended since the normal price was about $6/lb and I was price matching for $0.99/lb

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

well today has been an all round crappy day, and it just started! first i get an email from my daughters Aerial silks/circus class that she loves, they have found a permanent home and while i'm very happy for them, it's a half hour away during non-rush hour traffic! the class was already on the expensive end, now tying in a hour drive there (and gas) it might become too much to do...

then add to it i emailed pinecone research since i haven't gotten a survey in about 5 months, i have been part of their program for as long as i can remember, and i guess i've hit the end.. it seems my account was one of many that deactivated to refresh the panel of users..i wish they would have told me this, instead of leaving me to wait months and months for another survey to show up.. and lets hope this does not effect my ability to cash out the points i have sitting there
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    well today has been an all round crappy day, and it just started! first i get an email from my daughters Aerial silks/circus class that she loves, they have found a permanent home and while i'm very happy for them, it's a half hour away during non-rush hour traffic! the class was already on the expensive end, now tying in a hour drive there (and gas) it might become too much to do...
    then add to it i emailed pinecone research since i haven't gotten a survey in about 5 months, i have been part of their program for as long as i can remember, and i guess i've hit the end.. it seems my account was one of many that deactivated to refresh the panel of users..i wish they would have told me this, instead of leaving me to wait months and months for another survey to show up.. and lets hope this does not effect my ability to cash out the points i have sitting there
    Hope not, but I'd do it as soon as you can. I wouldnt risk it to coming through paypal or even cheque delivery. Depending on how much you have sitting there, I'd buy the Amazon cards ($5 for 500pts). You get the codes in under 10 minutes, and once you redeem them on Amazon they dont expire. You can apply them to any future purchase(s) as you see fit.

Thread Information