User Tag List

Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Like Tree8552Likes

Thread: Serious September Savers Frugal Chatter

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Send me your address. How many? all of them or just the Peanut butter?

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Me I would like some!!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Thank you, no criticism taken.

To be honest I know at times I push myself too hard, but I have problems remembering I am not super woman as I put it. I want to be able to do everything take on everything and get it all done. I am really bad for this at work I never say no and than dig myself into a hole. But I am getting better.

Does anyone else find there is no time anymore? When I was a teenager I would get from school around 4:20 to 4:30 the same time I get home from work and I used to be able to clean our house (granted it was a 3 bedroom bungalow and I know live in a 3 story townhouse) in a night. Now I am lucky to make dinner, clean up from dinner and maybe do a little spot cleaning and it is time for bed.

Yes, I will be super careful meeting guys, it will be in a very public area and if I am worried I have a number of people who would go with me and sit across the room and pretend they do not know me.

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    I don't mean this as a criticism, more as an explanation from an outside perspective, please don't be upset or angry with me, the truth is it's a great compliment to you and all you do and the daily challenges/goals you set for yourself and your mom.

Ashley you have a lot going on with the high demands of your job and working for family as well you put a lot of pressure/demands on yourself. My goodness I couldn't do half the stuff you do, your long work hours, all the demands/challenges you put on yourself and the expectations you demand of yourself. Sometimes we all don't get things done that we want to but it's not worth getting upset with yourself or your mom. When you are down, your mom is up and trying to motivate and vice versa and that is fantastic and you are lucky to have each other even though I'm sure you each get on the others nerves. I think online dating is a great idea, start slow and never meet unless in a public place but you already know all this as you are a very bright lady.
    So far my goal is going ok. still a lot of work to be on the bathroom. I may end up doing this the first weekend in October as mom is away which means I can just spread everything out and go at it where is right now I cannot really spread out. Not sure why but I am so much better at getting things done when I am home alone can crack the music and just go at it.

We have not really done much meal planning and so far we did order pizza once this week but I am still working on this. There is a lot of food in the house now we just had to eat it.

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Challenge/Goal Updates???? With the month just a little over 1/2 over (yikes) I'll be glad for September to be over and hoping for a better October financially anyways, just wondering how everyone is doing with your challenges/goals, etc. Perhaps you have changed some of your goals along the way to make them more achievable (like me haha) or have scratched a few off your list with a check mark for having tackled/conquered them. Anyone want to share their progress (not mandatory)
    I think I might have some kraft books are home, I know I found some when shopping. Some how I misplaced a bunch of new coupons and could not find them. Turns out I left them in Mom's car which she found today so they will be waiting for me on my lap top when I get home tonight. I will check and see if I have any extra.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Send me your address. How many? all of them or just the Peanut butter?
    Pm you with the details,thank you
    Crochetlady and jasperandchar like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@SassyAshley: about pushing the limit I am so what you wrothe,and it is all or nothing,I work on that.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Taking the afternoon off to get ready for DS's birthday party tomorrow night. Will go home and change into runners and yoga pants so I get a good walk in roaming around! Also have to make him dinner and pick him up at his afterschool program and take him to hockey so will try to really get all my stuff done so I can just worry about going through kids school bags and getting them ready for tomorrow etc once we get home.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

No drive thru stops yet! Congrats to MM and sympathy to those who have lost.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Feeling frugalish today....my son asked me to donate his gently used hoodie to the second hand store. It fits me perfectly lol....he'll be surprised to see me wearing it. Maybe he'll disown me now and move out

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

My mom's mom used to get all of her around the house clothes from me. She loved that I broke in all of her clothing and it was all comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    Feeling frugalish today....my son asked me to donate his gently used hoodie to the second hand store. It fits me perfectly lol....he'll be surprised to see me wearing it. Maybe he'll disown me now and move out
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    really

Well haven't done much the last few days as my arm is really sore.I weighted myself yesterday and dropped 3 lbs so i'm happy
    Last edited by YOU AND ME; Thu, Sep 19th, 2013 at 01:16 PM.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Took LO for his 1yr immunizations this morning. It was 3 needles. He is taking a nap right now. These needles might make him run a fever in the next couple of days. He might also run a fever again next week, plus break out across his chest. I never like doing this stuff. I will always immunize my child, but it sucks to hold him while they do it.

LO just started drinking HOMO milk last week. We have most of his 1L jug of milk in the fridge (expired yesterday, so bought him a new 1L jug). Any suggestions on cooking or baking with HOMO milk? We drink most of our milk, don't really cook with it that much. We will have to cook with milk a lot until he is able to drink the entire 1L milk before its expiration date.
    Ideas: chocolate drop cookies, pancakes, some types of muffins, white sauces, fin 'n haddy, cream soups, cream sauces.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So sorry for your daughter ......she lost a friend...a tv show in qc have that happen today too,it really hit hard to listen that.
    Thank you for your kindness.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

well.. im rather disappointed i couldn't find any glade warmers at Metro this morning, however I did get a RC JIC.. Wm still doesn't have any.. not sure if I can specifically order a box from them or not. its for a fundraiser next month..
    i did pick up a couple of things at the dollar store today to make some headbands to sell to some moms in my neighborhood. they are in halloween colors.. which also happens to be the colors of leukemia.
    i was thinking of selling the bands for like $5 each.. going to have to get my butt in gear and get them made.
    anyway. not much in the flyers this week i want either except the chicken at NF's. im going to buy some shake and bake and make my own chicken fingers.. shake em up and then freeze them individually in bags. much healthier than the boxed kind.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Me I would like some!!!!
    Me too!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Ladies I've had the most incredible shop this morning! Details and picture coming. But first-I found many coupons: .75 off natrel organic milk, .75 off vh sauces, melitta $2 kcups, janes fish $2. Pm me if you are in need of any of these!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I paid $65 for all that you see here!
    Earned 25 air miles, 246 club sobeys points plus several items have coupons in the packages.
    Also earned a $7.50 rebate from co51 bringing my oop cost to $57.50.
    Total coupons used $59.96

You can't see everything clearly but I did get 5 x 2.99 packages of glade melts wax(for the warmers) -$10 coupon. These are going towards Christmas baskets now only to find the warmers!
    Last edited by Caseythegoalie; Thu, Sep 19th, 2013 at 02:46 PM.

Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information