User Tag List

Page 174 of 536 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No Kobo Glo left at my local store, so I picked up to 2x Kobo Mini instead (they head around 10 or so left). They are gifts, so hopefully the people I bought them for will enjoy them!
    ssbean, DianneS and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    That's what an employee told me today, only seasonal get marked down to 90 . The final markdown for toys is 70%. I bought everything I wanted at 70% but will still keep an eye out for additional markdowns.
    I've gotten a few toys at 80%, during the first week of clearance, not sure if this was a mistake or intentional

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Some good deals in Waterloo

Baby Alive drink and wet doll for 8.99
    Stomp slippers for 8.99(bought for a gift but may keep them for dd and hope she fits into them for Xmas)
    Frizbees-0.19
    Crayola 56 pack sidewalk chalk-3.89
    Hello Kitty kites-2.49
    Disney hooded towel-5.99

They still had lots of toys/outdoor items at 70% off left.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ajax location: ChefMate BBQ stuff is 90% off (not marked, doesn't scan, but ask the cashiers). I got a few things last night, and a few more this morning (approved by manager). BBQ tongs (.45), wooden skewers (100 pk for .25), BBQ brush (.45), cedar planks (2pack .85), grill mat for under BBQ (1.05), pizza stone (3.50), BBQ cover (3.00). Also, Chiller cups for .70 each and small kid thermos for .40.
    ssbean, MrsMer and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    So how can you tell the difference between a "normal " target shopper and a smart Canucks shopper ? A regular shopper sees 70 % off and buys one or two toys for their kids.. A smart Canuck buys one or two CART full's for their kids their family their neighbours for upcoming birthdays Christmas donations... Lol good thing I have a small car I would have gone really crazy if I had an SUV . As it was I was playing Tetris with my trunk to get everything in there

i bought 2x remote helicopters , 2x remote monster trucks , princess dolls and accessories , Lego , magic games my little pony + I managed to find the summer clearance croquet game, bacci game and horseshoes all for 1.99!
    I had to laugh when I read your comparison of the two types of Target shoppers. I'm glad I'm not the only one to have a rounded cart (or two) as I go through the check-out. I get a number of humourous comments as I'm checking out or leaving the store but that's okay. I'll be the one who is relaxed and smiling at Christmas time because my toy shopping was finished in July at 70% off.

bmc
    Female
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not much left at my local target done toys still on sale, most shoes and sandals at 50% and found sinful colors nailpolish at .59cents. Some Baby carter clothes at 50 off too. Noy much left for seasonal clearance
    ssbean and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm out of the country right noe so watching all of your deals is killing me. Sigh. I know I got 90% off valentines stuff at Target in the US but my local Target Canada never got there.
    ssbean and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealtrapper View Post
    Ajax location: ChefMate BBQ stuff is 90% off (not marked, doesn't scan, but ask the cashiers). I got a few things last night, and a few more this morning (approved by manager). BBQ tongs (.45), wooden skewers (100 pk for .25), BBQ brush (.45), cedar planks (2pack .85), grill mat for under BBQ (1.05), pizza stone (3.50), BBQ cover (3.00). Also, Chiller cups for .70 each and small kid thermos for .40.
    I will have to check that out today. Thanks.
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

The Valentine's stuff did go to 90%, but there was almost nothing left at that point, or so little that it had already been removed from the shelves.
    ssbean likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i got beaver canoe sweaters 50% off (mens, womens, kids)
    also got smasung sound bar reg 349.99 for 174.99

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

great deal on the sound bar...we got ours a few yrs ago at the source when it was $250-
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

They had 1 Kobo Glo left at my location for $49.99 this morning. I don't need one so I passed.

Not much in the toy section. Lots of summer toys left but still only 50% off. I scanned a few of the sand toys but all were coming up as marked (50%). I was hoping to pick up a bunch of Sand shovels (party favor) but they were still $0.49 (I need 25 so not a good deal). lol

Barely anything left in the 90% off section. Just a few plastic placemats and odds & ends.
    anisa, ssbean and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, 90% off would be great. Ours was 70% for outdoor items yesterday, but when I went back today the sign was changed to 50% They still have a ton of stuff. I guess it all depends on which store you go to. You would think they would be on the same page!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I found most of the items everyone was posting about but not very good prices - 50% mostly. I did manage to find some 70-90% off stuff. I work at a small Childcare Centre so after a text to the owner I managed to get $250 of stuff for $60! The kids are going to be SO excited Monday morning
    I also picked out some 50% off toys for my nephew whose birthday is the end of the month

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwikiwikiwi View Post
    Wow, 90% off would be great. Ours was 70% for outdoor items yesterday, but when I went back today the sign was changed to 50% They still have a ton of stuff. I guess it all depends on which store you go to. You would think they would be on the same page!
    They are on the same page for the most part. The outdoor patio items at 70%, and the summer "picnic plastic-type" stuff at 90% off are two different things from two different areas of the store And whatever the sign says make sure to scan the items. A guest could have flipped the sign for whatever reason...someone could have removed the 70% sign for whatever reason and 50% was left behind it, etc.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Thread Information