User Tag List

Page 132 of 560 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

My Shoppers doesn't allow manufacturer's coupon with the SDM coupon, particularly if they are $$ off. But you can always do a manufacturer's & SDM's bonus points coupon together.
    salady, amira84 and vw_girl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    You can stack manufacturer coupons with your personal offers? If so, I've been doing it all wrong.
    I've never been turned down for using both. I've been using both for about a year, at say 10-12 different stores and I make it obvious (nothing sneaky, hand both at the same time). But it depends on your store.
    salady likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Most of my personalized coupons were crappy but I did receive one for 3400 bonus pts when you purchase any Listerine. Looking at the fine print it doesn't seem to exclude travel size. Do you think the cashier will give me grief for it? Are there any rules prohibiting travel sizes that isn't obvious from the coupon itself (e.g. overall SDM coupon policy)? Thanks!
    hcao and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    You can stack manufacturer coupons with your personal offers? If so, I've been doing it all wrong.
    I've maybe been denied once by a particular unfriendly cashier. But it looks like your results may vary. They should be treating man. coupons like cash as they get reimbursed for the money off.
    salady likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

shiny
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

4000 points buy Olay face lotion or cream. Any help what should I buy
    Last edited by meena1; Sun, Feb 8th, 2015 at 01:52 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    No email offers AND it's my birthday week! This week was not a lucky one for me! Wahhhhhh 
    Oh man, i'm on the same boat - birthday week, and no offers at all!!!!

Boo =(
    Anna Michele and TargetMama like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    Most of my personalized coupons were crappy but I did receive one for 3400 bonus pts when you purchase any Listerine. Looking at the fine print it doesn't seem to exclude travel size. Do you think the cashier will give me grief for it? Are there any rules prohibiting travel sizes that isn't obvious from the coupon itself (e.g. overall SDM coupon policy)? Thanks!
    I received this one too but I have a question....this particular coupon states limit of 4. Can I buy 4 bottles and get 3400 points x 4? Sorry for asking.
    free*is*best, hcao and collegekid like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    My Shoppers doesn't allow manufacturer's coupon with the SDM coupon, particularly if they are $$ off. But you can always do a manufacturer's & SDM's bonus points coupon together.
    Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I've maybe been denied once by a particular unfriendly cashier. But it looks like your results may vary. They should be treating man. coupons like cash as they get reimbursed for the money off.
    Ah, it's a YMMV thing. Now to find a friendly SDM near me...this is going to be a fun challenge!!!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    No personal offers for me either. I was able to use my $10 off $50 with no issues this week. I made sure to be finished up before 9pm PST but not sure that was ever actually the problem. Cashier actually applie the -$10 as a "Mystery Coupon" when I only had $40 rung up.

Everyone that DID get them, are they ever odd! WTF? The $8.99 tp? The odd amounts.

I noticed quite a few people got a liquid soap offer. I pulled a couple of those coupons today and noticed they only apply to the anti-bacterial soft soap, so not the stuff that is on sale. But do keep in mind that there is a 600 points coupon for Softsoft in the Winter Wellness booklet that I have mentioned before.
    I just got back from SDM and the anti-bacterial soap was on sale for $1.99 (at least at my store it was) and the coupons were also at the store, so was able to use both the coupon and the BP offer : )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by therfman View Post
    It worked for me today. I bought a Nikon SLR on clearance at $299, redeemed $170 of optimum points, used my 20X coupon on the difference and got the gas cards too.
    Aren't the points added on the 14th of the following month on your coupon? I used the same one yesterday but was told it may not work -- so waiting to see if it actually did work

They definitely have done some major changes to their system. Even with the personalized offers - I had "Spend $5 on "any Campbells Soup" -Get 2000 pts " .... I bought 3 of the tetra pack healthy looking ones $1.99 each ... but the coupon didn't work.... the front manager was there and the cashier asked her - she said that it only works on the "tins" as shown on the picture .... even though it said "any" .... I told them to take them off the purchase completely.
    jsmile and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Question for those who got BOGO coupon...does yours said buy 1 get 1 on regular price item only? It's the first time I notice it on the coupon. Usually just BOGO and I can use it on sale item too. SDM going downhill?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wording on mine used to be :"One-time offer only; limit of one coupon per transaction per customer." Now changed to "Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions."

Quote Originally Posted by mothu View Post
    I have printed last week coupon with me. words are same.
    *Offer valid at participating Shoppers Drug Mart® /PharmaprixMD stores with presentation of Optimum Card at time of transaction. Not redeemable for cash, taxes applicable. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. Offer is applicable to one product only. We reserve the right to limit quantities and to revoke offer at any time. No adjustments on previous purchases. No rainchecks. Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't see why it wouldn't work: The gas card was on $75+, and the 20X was on $50+. The amount after redemption was $129 before tax, so it covers both offers.

The coupon scanned in on the receipt, so I expect it to go through fine.

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Aren't the points added on the 14th of the following month on your coupon? I used the same one yesterday but was told it may not work -- so waiting to see if it actually did work

They definitely have done some major changes to their system. Even with the personalized offers - I had "Spend $5 on "any Campbells Soup" -Get 2000 pts " .... I bought 3 of the tetra pack healthy looking ones $1.99 each ... but the coupon didn't work.... the front manager was there and the cashier asked her - she said that it only works on the "tins" as shown on the picture .... even though it said "any" .... I told them to take them off the purchase completely.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Question for those who got BOGO coupon...does yours said buy 1 get 1 on regular price item only? It's the first time I notice it on the coupon. Usually just BOGO and I can use it on sale item too. SDM going downhill?
    Yep I got BOGO deoderant coupon that says regular price. Was planning on using it untill I read the fine print.
    Decaf likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by therfman View Post
    I don't see why it wouldn't work: The gas card was on $75+, and the 20X was on $50+. The amount after redemption was $129 before tax, so it covers both offers.

The coupon scanned in on the receipt, so I expect it to go through fine.

Not necessarily. It looks like they are making adjustments to the program. You wont know if it worked until you get the points in your account on the 14th. Keep us posted!

Shoppers always has the disclaimer, "not to be used in conjunction....." So they can choose to not accept both promos. In the end, shoppers owns the program so they have the leeway and right to deny points/remove points.
    amira84 likes this.

Page 132 of 560 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast

Thread Information