User Tag List

Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
Like Tree4701Likes

Thread: April Showers of Savings the sequel - 2015 Frugal Chatter

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Yeah! I'm sure you are happy to have it gone! I had a nice leather couch that matched a loveseat but when we moved the couch wouldn't fit in the basement So I sold it before FB groups were known to me and posted it for cheap because it was in my diningroom and in the way! Had tons of interest and a guy came right away and tried to offer me less but since I knew I had others I said no. He still took it lol I was happy to have it gone myself.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Anyone in ON need the Kraft cheese slice coupon buy 2 save $2.50? No trade needed, just send me your address and leave me feedback

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I got a cheque from the government today, I presumed it was a baby cheque. When I opened it I was happily surprised that it was my tax return. This year they did NOT mess up my graduate retention program portion, which is worth $2,000 to me. This is the first time in 4yrs that they have not messed up my graduation retention portion of my tax return. It is good to see my account go up by this large amount. A good portion of it will likely be spent doing the electrical work on our house that needs done, but it still means that I won't have to take money out of my official savings account to do so.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@Angela273 enjoy your refund and what a relief that they got everything right
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Leftovers were eaten! Dishwasher emptied. All dishes washed and drying on counter. Eggs fried for kids breakfast sandwich. Laundry on the go. Laundry that was hung to dry last night has been put away. And that's it. Thinking of bed and reading the book I started while on vacation!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Just popping in to say hi!!
    Still working on a bit of spring cleaning and purging. Trying to stay busy until my appointment with the surgeon but some days I don't have a ton of motivation. Working on eating from the freezer and just buying fresh produce and milk for the rest of April, so far the month has been very frugal!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

Name:  P1080444.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  17.6 KB

Unless the circus packed up & snuck off in the middle of the night, I'm pretty sure that the tent is just hidden by fog.

Hoping the sun makes an appearance soon, so I can go out to the post office (CP decided not to bother delivering my package yesterday, despite my waiting by the phone with baited breath for their buzz - not our regular postie, this fellow seems an issue since the last time my package didn't get delivered & I went to the post office, I was the 8th person that morning who'd had that issue ). On the plus side, I'll get some exercise (cause carrying the short one outside to his bench isn't quite enough - Quincy cat is not impressed with the new carpeting they put in the elevator cause it would appear it holds onto doggy scents far too well ).

Better go see what the family is up to - supposedly napping, but I don't trust that the kleptomaniac hasn't stolen another sock.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Double date with my bestie tonight! Dinner out at our fav place and then free tickets at Rama for Wanda Sykes We are all looking forward to it

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Morning all,

The boys and I are going to my parents this weekend which means no spend for us, however, dh is meeting friends after he drops us off at my parents so fingers crossed he only spends what is allotted .

Laundry is hanging outside (small load) so I will bring it in before we leave

Nothing on tv so I'm watching Jerry Springer it makes me feel better about myself

Wishing everyone a wonderful day & weekend. I'm sure I'll be popping in while at my parents.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Wednesday I totally spring cleaned our place for 5 1/2 hours and he on,y thing left to do is wash the outside windows. All laundry was done including the bedding washed and mattresses vaccumed.

Yesterday I walked 14.5km with my pup (well, he actually walked a portion and rode in his stroller for the rest *he is diabetic and small so he can't walk that far). I also have an app that donates to rescues/shelters of your choice when you walk. They are U.S. based but there are some awesome poodle rescue groups I love. It's a win-win for everyone. I get exercise and doggies get helped ����.
    Then I came home and mowed the entire lawn which is very large. I slept like a baby!

Today is sizing up to ba another productive day. I'm going for another mega walk in the fabulous sunshine and maybe grab a coffee with my mom. I'm also planning to wash the car and vacuum it later. Dinner at the inlaws was cancelled due to DHs aunt being rushed to the hospital with breathing problems. She is hooked up to a ventilator and that's all we know so far. We will visit her after work tonight.

Life is good today.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Afternoon... its Friday.. been one heck of a week.
    went to my appt yesterday. had to SIUP and admit i need to see my dr. before i begin my trek to workhood.
    so thats done. two appts. one to discuss my 'option's' as well as another 'fun' appoint.
    my Dad is going in Tuesday for surgery. prayers it goes well. if not.... im not even going there.
    today is our 22nd. supposed to be having breakkie out.. but he's still sleeping... may just make breakkin bed.. and no no winkies..

spent 2.5 hours last night kicking butt cleaning.. feel it today. need to finish upstairs today.
    its gorgeous out, going to open some windows as well. air this place out..
    working on an important project today finished one this morning..

really need to reorganize my stash and get rid of what i don't need..may sell..
    also need to get to library and print off some t4's our printer isn't working. deadline is fast approaching...

tick tick tick... ahhhh
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon All,
    Have you ever just had one of those weeks where it seems like the week is kicking your B***, that has been my week. I had so many great plans for this week and they have all gone out the window. Got called into a last minute meeting at work (well the day before) so had to move things around as I already had another meeting booked for the same time. Well Wednesday was one long day, I clocked in at 6:06 left half way through the day to switch locations for the meeting, the meeting got moved so by the end of the meeting and talking to some people I did not leave our other location until almost 5:30 and did not get home until 6:30 which at this point I realized I had not eaten since 10 which may explain why I was feeling so bad. Than yesterday another early day as I was so far behind and had to leave for another meeting (this one is only an hour, but still an hour out of the office) got off work and had to do a Costco run. So ready for this week to be over.

Costco run so did not go as planned, found some meat deals which were great but so had not planned to spend that money this week so checking out hurt a little. Feels like right now no matter how hard I try money just keeps flying out the door and I just hope to stops soon.

This weekend's plan is clean the freezer (which we did not get done last weekend). Really hoping to make some more room as right now all 3 freezers are a disaster.

Have a great day everyone.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Busy week for everyone!

I am behind in my course so will be working tonight (Fri) and tomorrow! Good news is I will rest for Sun (enjoy church, 90th b-day party for Grandpa and LOs swimming lessons). Still busy, but FUN, not boring course work.

I am feeling good about my intern leaving. I was getting nervous about my workload with the course, but got A LOT accomplished this week! I have most of May and June's lessons sketched out. Next week I will take care of copy prep and then it should be smooth sailing until the end of the year! Still lots of work, but the prep will pay off!
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I just finished hand rolling 400 lean ground beef meatballs. The last pans are in the oven now. I will freeze the rest for later meals. I'm sore and tired but I think it will be worth the effort.
    Good for you! How many meatballs do you serve adults at one sitting? I always just grab a handful, but wondered if there's any "guidelines."
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread Information