User Tag List

Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
Like Tree4701Likes

Thread: April Showers of Savings the sequel - 2015 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Question for your smart folks, as mentioned by @SassyAshley Fresh CO has ground beef on sale, my question is how do you figure out how much a pound it cost it's $3 for 375g package, if someone can share their conversion tool, etc I would appreciate it, thanks
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@walkonby thank you for the comment in reps or wherever you posted, it's greatly appreciated

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Question for your smart folks, as mentioned by @SassyAshley Fresh CO has ground beef on sale, my question is how do you figure out how much a pound it cost it's $3 for 375g package, if someone can share their conversion tool, etc I would appreciate it, thanks
    Divide $3.00 by 375 (to get the price per gram) = 0.008. Then multiply 0.008 by 454 = $3.63 for 454g (1lb)

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

A question for those of you who have PC Mastercard. How or where do you make your payments? I was hoping I could do it online through TD Canada Trust but it`s not on their list.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    A question for those of you who have PC Mastercard. How or where do you make your payments? I was hoping I could do it online through TD Canada Trust but it`s not on their list.
    I'm switching from Scotiabank but I have made payments to my pc financial mastercard

the payee shows up as PRESIDENTS CHOICE FIN MC, if that helps I know when I was trying to add as a payee it had 2 choices
    1. pc financial insurance agency
    2. PRESIDENTS CHOICE FIN MC

If you cannot locate call call the # on the back of your td bank card, I'm sure they will be able to assist you .

Did you link your cards (pc points & pc financial mastercard), If I could turn back time I wouldn't link the cards but that's just me.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

J&C is correct and yes you can pay it from TD.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

@Andit where are you vacationing, I'm sure you mentioned but I forgot (lol)
    Going on a cruise with bff (not S, the one whose Dad is in hospital, but D, my other bff - I just realized I must be confusing folks since I'm lucky enough to have 2 really close friends & use bff for both).

We start in Quebec City, then Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor then end in Boston. Lots of sightseeing, not to mention tons of yummy food & pampering. I'm hoping that the sightseeing will burn off the calories, since I know it will be impossible to resist overindulging.

We were supposed to go last year, it was supposed to be a bit of happiness after the **** of 2013 (first D's Mom passed away in the spring, then my Dad got sick late summer, then I got sick & had emergency surgery, then my Dad passed away the day after my surgery while I was still in hospital recovering, then the ice storm hit & damaged my Dad's car while we were trying to sell it). Of course, 2014 wasn't much of a picnic for me (4 operations, picking up infections in the hospital after the first surgery, getting misdiagnosed, having weird reactions to simple infections). I've already warned everyone that if I have to kidnap one of my doctors and crawl on board that ship, I am going and no one is going to stop me!

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Going on a cruise with bff (not S, the one whose Dad is in hospital, but D, my other bff - I just realized I must be confusing folks since I'm lucky enough to have 2 really close friends & use bff for both).

We start in Quebec City, then Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor then end in Boston. Lots of sightseeing, not to mention tons of yummy food & pampering. I'm hoping that the sightseeing will burn off the calories, since I know it will be impossible to resist overindulging.

We were supposed to go last year, it was supposed to be a bit of happiness after the **** of 2013 (first D's Mom passed away in the spring, then my Dad got sick late summer, then I got sick & had emergency surgery, then my Dad passed away the day after my surgery while I was still in hospital recovering, then the ice storm hit & damaged my Dad's car while we were trying to sell it). Of course, 2014 wasn't much of a picnic for me (4 operations, picking up infections in the hospital after the first surgery, getting misdiagnosed, having weird reactions to simple infections). I've already warned everyone that if I have to kidnap one of my doctors and crawl on board that ship, I am going and no one is going to stop me!
    Well it sounds like you are well overdue for a vacation, I hope the brats won't be too upset. Are they staying with grandma or your other bff?

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

well I bumped a few more items that I had for sale on local fb pages and I have 3 new sales lined up...yippe...not counting my chickens before they hatch. Logan is home tomorrow and we will work on weeding through some of the items he has moved into his new room, I know there are things that he just didn't want to go through (some bins) and just moved them in his new room. His closet is stuffed with items I know he doesn't need or want but again didn't want to deal with them as he was overwhelmed with all the stuff. so tomorrow we will tackle that.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I've had a long, rough day. I taught Grade 3, in the afternoon the students were not behaving.... Three different students ended up crying, 2 because of a science experiment not working the way they wanted. The third student was crying because she missed her dad who died from cancer complications in 2011. Dh has been out to various things the last three nights, so LO and I have barely seen him. Tomorrow night he will be home with us, then he leaves early Saturday morning and won't be back until Sunday night. My body is in quite a bit of physical pain this evening too, just not my day. I know some of it might be hormones, but I've cried too much since I got home with LO after work today.

I picked up a .6 morning at the high school to match my pre-booked .4 afternoon at a Catholic elementary school. The Catholic schools in town are not being affected by the strike, but I heard today that there were picketers blocking the roads into the high school this morning. I will have to make sure that I leave extra early tomorrow, in case I have a problem getting to the school.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Ok, my day just got worse. I went to switch my second load of laundry into the dryer, but something is suddenly wrong with our dryer. We bought it 2.5yrs ago, when LO was just a small baby. I went to turn the dryer on and it didn't been, all the lights turned a solid green colour and the timer turned 88. It still won't beep and the timer still says 88. I just tried looking up the manual online, but I am currently unsuccessful. I just want my dh to get home soon.

edit: I just checked the dryer again and all the lights were turned off. I pressed the power button and it turned on and let me start the load of laundry. I'll tell dh about it when he gets home, but it is working for now.
    Last edited by Angela273; Thu, Apr 23rd, 2015 at 11:30 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I'm switching from Scotiabank but I have made payments to my pc financial mastercard

the payee shows up as PRESIDENTS CHOICE FIN MC, if that helps I know when I was trying to add as a payee it had 2 choices
    1. pc financial insurance agency
    2. PRESIDENTS CHOICE FIN MC

If you cannot locate call call the # on the back of your td bank card, I'm sure they will be able to assist you .

Did you link your cards (pc points & pc financial mastercard), If I could turn back time I wouldn't link the cards but that's just me.
    I didn`t link them yet. What are the pros and cons of linking?

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    J&C is correct and yes you can pay it from TD.
    I found it on Scotiabank but I want it to come out of the TD account. I`ll call them tomorrow.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

@Crochetlady The pros of having my pcmastercard and my pcplus card linked are: having all the points added together in one account so you accumulate points faster and only having to use one card when paying. If they are linked all you need is your pc mastercard. Make sure you first tap for pcplus (do this at the start of your transaction so you don't forget), then you can tap to check pcpoints balance or redeem and use your card to pay (if you are using it to pay). If your pcplus is linked to your mastercard then you can still tap to get pcplus points and then pay cash or debit. You don't have to pay with your mc (I do because I buy all my groceries with my pc mc and then pay the balance in full).

Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread Information