User Tag List

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Like Tree5834Likes

Thread: September 2015 Frugal Chatter Thread

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yes, 10 for both my son and us, plus three mags for me.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I got 12 and a co worker got 11

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I only got 8 samples this time. A friend texted me 20min ago to tell me it was live.

Dh caught a cold. Here's hoping it doesn't last long or get passed through the household.

Yesterday morning I gave all 3 children a bath. Then we all went to Sobeys and stocked up on Schneider's sausage. I made sweet & sour pork with rice and coleslaw for supper. Lots of leftover rice to make fried rice.

This morning I am taking everyone to Story Time at the public library. This class is for big brother.
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, Sep 29th, 2015 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Fixing my phone's auto correct errors.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

got 13. 1 mag.

making a homemade Lazana. and hanging laundry.
    pretty chill day.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Good morning, I am having a very busy week, I want to get my windows washed due to the weekend forecast being cold with rain turning to snow...too early for the white stuff!! On the upside if they weather does turn I will be done at the golf course for the season. My health wasn't great and I probably should of not returned this year, I found it very difficult some days.
    We have a housefull of company arriving in a week so I have the usual clean the house to company standards to do!! I get stressed if my house isn't in tip top shape when people visit and I kind of slacked off this summer so I have a lot to do.
    I have two loaves of banana bread in the oven this morning, it will make a quick snack or dessert for next week, I also want to get a couple of meals in the freezer so I can enjoy my visit. I am determined to make menu plans with what we have on hand, I have tons of options so I have to sit down with my husband and do menus for the week, he likes to do meal or two so I appreciate that,=.
    Well I better get after it, have a wonderful day everyone!!
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Tue, Sep 29th, 2015 at 12:25 PM.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

Sorry I went awol. All is well around here, just busy and a little more odd than usual. In the last week, I've had the annual nonsense with the condo AGM, got through the dreaded dinner event with someone I'm not fond of (who apparently thinks I'm sweet and wants to be friends?!?!?!?!), had a tiff with bff (I never ever fight with folks, especially those I'm close to, but certain buttons were pushed - good thing is that we're even closer than before), dealt with a cranky computer who refused to let me log in to any of my accounts (still have no clue why, but at least it's no longer being obstinate). Oh & I started an exercise routine (neighbour wanted company to go work out, so I offered to keep her company - now I'm sore all over & it's only been 1 part session!). I've also been doing a lot of thinking - in the last 2 years, I've been so busy trying to put out fires, I've lost my focus. Thankfully, I have the brats to give me a sense of balance in life.

So, here's to re-evaluating some priorities and getting things back in order. Starting with the needy roommates who want to play. And play. And play. And eat.

Hope everyone is well. Happy Birthday/Anniversary to anyone I missed and Happy whatever-you-want-to-celebrate (like the fact I have rain and not sn*w today) to all.

Have a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Did everyone get their Samplesource samples? I think I got 13 including the cat and dog samples, 11 otherwise. www.samplesource.com
    Thank you. I got 4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Only got 6 samples...but I'm guessing they are running out.....early bird gets the worm.

Made tomato macaroni casserole for supper and lunches for me AND it takes exactly like my grandma used to make NICE walk down memory lane

Kiddos will be having bacon something, thinking grilled cheeses, I'm having a lazy day, HECK that's okay.

Washing machine repair man comes to tomorrow so hopefully I will be back in the laundry business.

Wishing everyone a great evening
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I did not even get the email about sample source. And spent the day in a meeting room, so none left by the time I got home.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

It is worth trying again tomorrow Lilo, I did this once and samples were replenished. Hope so!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! This day is a very sad one. Our one dog had to have some surgery and we took the other one in for tests. As it turned out we had to put our one dog down. Our poodle is recovering from cyst and teeth removal and heartbreakingly, our schnauzer, MAX is no longer with us. It was all such a shock. I'm so upset. He was a little turkey but we loved him. He was with us for 4 years after having been dumped at the local off-leash dog park and he had such a spark of mischief! But today, we had to say good-bye to him. We will surely miss him.

Our poodle is SURE that I have caused all his current discomfort since I was the one to put the cone on him! I think it will be a long night.

Little prayers for our family would be appreciated. Good night, folks!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Wed, Sep 30th, 2015 at 12:07 PM.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hugs!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I was unable to cook supper tonight because dh's cold spread to our 3yr old son and 2 month old twins. All three of our young children needed us, and me in particular. I picked up 3 $6 deluxe cheese burger deals from DQ. Everyone's throats hurt and I will likely be the last one to come down with it. Being sleep deprived is not helping my immune system.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

If anyone is looking to purchase Huggies diapers, there is a good deal that is valid for Wednesday only.
    Check fliers for Huggies deals and combine it with $6 CO51 wub2, $6 Zweet wub2, $1.50 coupons printable from Huggies rewards website. The packages of diapers can even be jumbo packs.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@avoncallingyou So sorry about Max. They leave such a hole in your heart.

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Thread Information