User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 178
Like Tree559Likes

Thread: New Cash Register Software System

  1. #136
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    278
    Likes Received
    676
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mel View Post
    I haven't read every post in this thread so sorry if its a repeat.

    Can you reload gift cards on the new system? I've been to 3 different SDM and no one seems to know how. I'd prefer to reload a card then buy a new one each time to reduce my carbon footprint. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    Yes, you can. May be they just don't know how?
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

    Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/


  2. #137
    Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    488
    Likes Received
    1063
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)



    Is it true that you now get optimum points when using FPC at SDM???

  3. #138
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    887
    Likes Received
    2276
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by FreeIsMyFavourite View Post
    Is it true that you now get optimum points when using FPC at SDM???
    Yes, see the previous post in this thread at http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/414754-...2/#post6600013

  4. #139
    Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    488
    Likes Received
    1063
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    Yes, see the previous post in this thread at http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/414754-...2/#post6600013
    Thank you

  5. #140
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    96
    Likes Received
    178
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    My store has had the new system for a couple of months now and barring a couple of untrained cashiers in the beginning, it has been a breeze to use with coupons (not tried FPCs yet). However, I have only ever done transactions with online-loaded coupons and not with general flyer offers like 18500/$75. It is just so easy to see if the coupon loaded or not (I ask them to turn the screen so I can see it) when you are trying to redeem personalized online coupons.

    Has anyone shopped with the new system AND used coupons to reduce the total on a general flyer offer day (like the one coming up this weekend) AND received the points?

    Thanks in advance
    Davetherave likes this.

  6. #141
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,048
    Likes Received
    5979
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    My store has had the new system for a couple of months now and barring a couple of untrained cashiers in the beginning, it has been a breeze to use with coupons (not tried FPCs yet). However, I have only ever done transactions with online-loaded coupons and not with general flyer offers like 18500/$75. It is just so easy to see if the coupon loaded or not (I ask them to turn the screen so I can see it) when you are trying to redeem personalized online coupons.

    Has anyone shopped with the new system AND used coupons to reduce the total on a general flyer offer day (like the one coming up this weekend) AND received the points?

    Thanks in advance
    yes. It worked great! So much
    ess hassle then having cashier tell you to spend more $$$!
    Anna Michele likes this.

  7. #142
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,625
    Likes Received
    30633
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Glitch #1

    Ok so I bought a tablet 109.99 used 50000 so took off $85 paid $40 oop with tax and got my 6000 points wus $50 which I clearly didn't do.


    Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Mon, Jun 6th, 2016 at 12:18 PM.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  8. #143
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    3,510
    Likes Received
    2772
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)




    sweet
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

  9. #144
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Ok so I bought a tablet 109.99 used 50000 so took off $85 paid $40 oop with tax and got my 6000 points wus $50 which I clearly didn't do.


    Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

    Wow. Did you just unearth another awesome glitch?

    Another Summer, another glitch! Oh sdm, is your IT team capable of doing something right without breaking other things?

  10. #145
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    557
    Likes Received
    1323
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Did I hear glitch? LOL


    I feel like we need a picture or screenshot of their new system because it is very bright and I need to know where everything is on the screen. LOL
    Anna Michele, rockco and amira84 like this.

  11. #146
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,625
    Likes Received
    30633
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Found an unexpected deal. They had the fruitsoucre bars not on sale for $11.49 but the whole shelf of them had $5 off store coupons on it. I picked up 6 it came to $44 after store coupons used 22000 in points to take my total down to $14 and voila earned 10000
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Mon, Jun 6th, 2016 at 12:58 PM.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  12. #147
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    121
    Likes Received
    12
    Trading Score
    163 (100%)



    Could anyone please confirm if we would be taxed for FPCs under the new system? I know that in the old system the coupon value would be deducted before total so there'd be no tax.

    I also have a question about personal coupons (e.g., 15x points on any sunscreen) - whether the bonus points would apply to multiples of the same product like the PC program? I see the fine print of the coupon has "applicable on one product" only so I'm guessing no, but still wasn't sure if it is referring to product of the exact same kind or just one count of anything.

    Thanks in advance!!
    ROMEO likes this.

  13. #148
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,625
    Likes Received
    30633
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by april View Post
    Could anyone please confirm if we would be taxed for FPCs under the new system? I know that in the old system the coupon value would be deducted before total so there'd be no tax.

    I also have a question about personal coupons (e.g., 15x points on any sunscreen) - whether the bonus points would apply to multiples of the same product like the PC program? I see the fine print of the coupon has "applicable on one product" only so I'm guessing no, but still wasn't sure if it is referring to product of the exact same kind or just one count of anything.

    Thanks in advance!!
    No tax is included in the coupon as it was before and unlike pc each point offer is only valid on one item

    Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    engo, sweetmomma, 4sure5 and 1 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  14. #149
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,516
    Likes Received
    2986
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by april View Post
    Could anyone please confirm if we would be taxed for FPCs under the new system? I know that in the old system the coupon value would be deducted before total so there'd be no tax.
    If FPC is correctly entered as FPC (would appear in receipt as Product Voucher) then you pay no tax.
    engo and Anna Michele like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click Swagbucks and start earning your own.

  15. #150
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    887
    Likes Received
    2276
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by april View Post
    Could anyone please confirm if we would be taxed for FPCs under the new system? I know that in the old system the coupon value would be deducted before total so there'd be no tax.

    I also have a question about personal coupons (e.g., 15x points on any sunscreen) - whether the bonus points would apply to multiples of the same product like the PC program? I see the fine print of the coupon has "applicable on one product" only so I'm guessing no, but still wasn't sure if it is referring to product of the exact same kind or just one count of anything.

    Thanks in advance!!
    In your example, you would receive 15x bonus points on all the sunscreen in your transaction. If the personal offer is a fixed number of bonus points, e.g. 1,000 WUB sunscreen, you would only receive a total of 1,000 bonus points no matter how many sunscreen were bought in your transaction.
    engo, Anna Michele, Cata and 1 others like this.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •