User Tag List

Page 1019 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 19 519 919 969 1009 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1029 1069 1119 1519 ... LastLast
Results 15,271 to 15,285 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    It is super hot out already so I will be staying indoors where it’s nice and cool for most of the day. Have a few errands to do so will see if I am up to it later.

Well yesterday my appointment went great. My ankle is healing and the Dr is happy with the progress. I am out of the Air cast and now he wants me to take baby steps and start walking more on the foot but always have running shoes on for support for the next couple of weeks. Don’t have to go back to the fractured clinic. But will follow up with my regular Dr in a couple weeks to make sure I am completely healed. Was warned to try not to twist the ankle as it can get injured again. Fingers crossed I don’t have any accidents

Enjoy your Friday all
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@flemeth - that's such very good news about your foot!

@avoncallingu - I, too, am at the other end - a stress eater.

This was never made more painfully aware than when my mom was very ill with cancer (she died six weeks after diagnosis), and two of my older sisters were (disgustingly) judging their stress levels and who was more worried by how much weight they were losing. It was really gross when they talked about it...
    Lynn49, cath007 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morn, Happy Fabulous Friday - and TGIF!

Not many after effects from my big physio session yesterday, so that's good. Left hand and shoulder are quite sore, though, from me having to push so hard doing the stairs.

We had a huge storm blow through around suppertime - crazy big winds and rain. Some parts of the city got hail as well as power outages, but we were spared both. Lots of damage in the city and nearby areas.

Hope you all have a great day!

Awww for this morning

Name:  we_are_a_big_family.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  134.2 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Jul 19th, 2019 at 11:05 AM.
    Lynn49, GoJays, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1563543862620.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  69.5 KB
    cath007 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1563543693333.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  134.7 KB
    Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

That's a scary picture, Natalka!

I am having to take it really slowly today as my breathing is being affected by this heat and humidity.

Made a "to do" list, though.

My friend has no ac so I phoned and left a message that she is invited to come up here and we can have supper together hopefully spend the afternoon. It looks like it'should "fixin' to come a good'n" meaning a big storm is coming our way. From the 7th floor, I can watch it coming our way.

Those "frozen shots" sound yummy, @Lynn49 but with all the drugs I take, I'd be "out like a light" and miss all the fun.

Well, I have had a nice rest and a drink of water-so back to the "to do" list.

@walkonby - that was a very hopeful post from Lilo. Hugs to you and Murphy.

BFN!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

thanks @lilo0003 , but GULP! to the $3,000.00 price tag so far. I guess I should not complain then, our estimate was less than a third of that amount but then we did not get a biopsy done. The first time when they took samples of his cells from the lump, I believe they used a needle to draw them out? they get examined under a microscope I think? I really don't know.

Taking larger samples...... maybe THAT is what they take to perform a biopsy? As I said, I am pretty much clueless about all of this. Same as you guys though, we also trust our vet, he will do the surgery on July 29th.

Thanks @avoncallingu , flemeth , Natalka ....many others. We all feel when each others furbabies are in medical danger.

Today was semi-productive. I cooked some, I tidied some, I laundried some. Then I got many chapters read of the last library book that is due back end of July.
    Yesterday on the way back home I stopped in and bought a new can of Satin White paint to re-do our kitchen walls.
    I think I was trying to find a distraction project to get my mind off of Murphy ya know?

So then this morning I was very annoyed that the freshly painted kitchen walls looked SO great.....because......... I was dreaming!! yup, just waking up and in my dream I had finished all the painting. How depressing was that to know I still faced all the work. I sure do paint fast and accurately in my dreams.

So, because of this heat I did NOT even start the painting. Instead after a quickie dental appt. I was outside watering so many very thirsty flowers baskets, tubs, planters, veggie barrels, then onto the flower beds....I was drenched with sweat when I was done, even the dogs had begged to be let back inside before I could finish watering.

Then about an hour after I was all done and headed back inside the skies opened up! Lasted about 5 minutes but it was a heavy sort of downpour.....oh well a double soaking for them all today.

Oh almost forgot!! Congrats flemeth for being able to use that foot again!!
    TGIF all!!
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Shwa girl thank you for posting in the deal section !!!
    Went to Staples and got :
    I went this morning and got
    limit of 6 but did 2 transactions : 12 notebooks 80 pages 1 subjet @ 0,10 cent wow

limit of 6 so 6 150 sheets refill paper @ 0,35 cent wow

4 Simply wood pencils package of 10 @ 0,29 cent wow

OOP: app :5$ wow saved a bunch of money thanks for posting !!!
    Natalka likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Tonight was interesting in fb ..my father made me an invitation request my aunt too and my cousin,but dont want to be friend with mother sister she is not nice and her 2 childrens..Will pay attention to what I publish .Have an awesome evening all.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!
    In QC we are in a canicule days so it mean running the ac all day and maybe night long and I am not going to venture outside except to go to breakfest with father and go to harvest marche for cooked roast chicken and chicken dijonnaise .Have a fabulous saturday all!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @cath007
    Another very hot day here so stay hydrated. Not sure what my plans are for today.
    Enjoy your Saturday all
    Natalka, Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Happy Caturday flemeth! started on the kitchen at 6:30 last night, got almost ALL the walls painted and the ceiling too, managed to hammer back in all the picture hanging thingamajigs, got my copper bottom pans sparkling and back up there now.
    Today I'll tackle yanking the stove and fridge from their resting place to clean and paint behind there. ( no one will even see back there, but I'll know it's done)

Off to physio shortly enjoy this soupy humid weather!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What a wonderfully hot and sunny day!!! A perfect day to relax. Was up early tending to the garden and now I can sit back and catch up on the latest Netflix drop DarkWeb. A good way to spend this day.

Enjoy the hot hot hot day all and stay cool cool cool.

Smart idea Cath to stay inside and cool!
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@walkonby - there is "autocorrect" and then there is "Brain correct". When I read your post, at first I thought it said,"Got my copper bottom PANTS back up." Wow that's some strange painting outfit!!! 😃

I'm getting cabin fever but WOW! It's a scorcher out there. Fortunately, my balcony doesn't get direct sun until later in the afternoon and I get whatever breeze is about. I put out 2 pots that I had had on my patio last year and voila! The tenacious little morning glories are sending up vines. I love motning glories.

I've been binge watching "Bones" in between doing other tasks. I don't know why I never watched it when it was out in series. I love the intricate problem solving.

Well, I slept in until 11 this morning - unbelievable! The heat must have worn me out yesterday.

@walkonby - be careful with all that physical exercise, make sure you are drinking lots and throw a little salt in there to keep your electrolytes up. We're all with you as you navigate this road to Monday. Ear scritches for Murphy and don't you have another fur baby?

I must go "get this party started." Have a great non-winter day!
    Lynn49, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, Happy 🐈 urday!

Quite cool here for a change, had big rain last evening. The storm we had had Thursday turned out to have plough winds, up to over 90km - we had no damage, but areas of the city got it quite badly. It's unusual for plough winds to hit a city.

The heat shall return with a vengeance Monday; just hoping humidity isn't high...

My home care Dr came to see me yesterday morning. After the nurse saw me Tuesday, she contacted Dr. Nellie because she was concerned about my BP - even though I had explained my situation. The doc is not concerned by it, considering all I am dealing with.

Discussing the pain at the back of my thighs and up each cheek, she is in agreement with the physiotherapist that it is probably nerve pain. Dr has a drug in mind she wants to try that is for nerve pain, but she said she wants to investigate a bit more, check for drug interactions since I am taking so many.

Medical checking and talking done, we ended up chatting for an hour - not unusual for us, talking about everything from our families to crime...
    I told her she is such good therapy for me, then she said I do the same for her - so that was sweet.

I did have a rough day yesterday, with lots of pain in many places after having done the stairs and other physio the other day. Today should be better!

Hope you all have a stupendous day!

Kittens! (Fosters from two litters) ah, I wish!

Name:  im_smol_but_i_have_s.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  71.8 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sat, Jul 20th, 2019 at 12:15 PM.

Thread Information