User Tag List

Page 1018 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 18 518 918 968 1008 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1028 1068 1118 1518 ... LastLast
Results 15,256 to 15,270 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    AHAHAHAHA!!!
    Last edited by GoJays; Thu, Jul 18th, 2019 at 03:07 PM.
    Natalka, walkonby and cath007 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Natalka and @TrueNorthTreasures ty both very much for the best wishes about Murphy. By the way TNT, even if you could rep any of us we can never see who repped us OR if they left anything in the comment section because there seems to be an ongoing glitch regarding access to them, similar to the PM's.

bwahahaha!! Oh Nat, you win hands down today for that bit about no chocolate and lost hearing in the EYE!! Love it.
    Sooooo. It is SOOOOOO hot out atm. No I will not complain, just stating a fact.
    Like here is another fact....I walked away from the Blue Jay game for a short while, it was the 4th inning and 0-0 when I came upstairs. Chris Sale was striking most of the Jays out, but our pitcher Pannone was holding his own ya know?
    I JUST checked and I guess in the 5th inning the wheels came off cuz it is now 4-0 for Boston end of the 6th.
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So @walkonby , is it safe to say that he is Sale-ing right along?
    Lynn49, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Aargh, I losted what I already wroted, gah! Didn't hit the undo fast enough!
    @GoJays - sure wish I had that problem; poker straight hair stays that way in humidity, it's just that I could wring out the dewiness from my ponytail!

Actually mostly got hot because I just finished physio. I did get my regular Teghan, the person making the appt was someone else - so I was quite relieved. It's important to have continuity in therapy!

We talked for a few mo, she wanted to know how I had been getting along with the exercises from last time. Told her no difference, still pain to tears, no matter what I do,nor what painkillers I take (and I have some really good ones).

Did some stretching and weight shifting - but when I stood from the bed to the walker I let out quite a yelp and grasped wildly for the handles so I could get all the way up. Shooting stabby pain I had never had before that badly, right glutteal bend (I asked her what it was called so I could stop calling it the bendy place...).

Waited for my breath to come back, she put a safety belt on me - and we headed to do the stairs. I only did three down because up is so much harder and I wanted to ensure I could handle it. All went okay, I wanted to do it again but she said we had lots of other stuff to do.

She is thinking, as have I, that the problem is not my hamstrings, but may be nerves. She will go over my x-rays from the hospitals.

Then, apologizing profusely, she started the poking and prodding to check sensitive and tender places in both sides.
    Then I did the exercises she gave me last time, so she could see progress. She then gave me some new ones to try.

Because of hols and staff shortages, it may be ten days or so until she can come again, but she set me up with guidelines, numbers of reps, etc.

Enuf about all that - yes too much I know!

Milan will be coming for supper, yippee!

Have a nice evening, all!
    Lynn49, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1563487750140.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  34.1 KB
    Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1563457589631.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  45.5 KB
    Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Ha! @Natalka -I think stress brings on both extremes- I am definitely at the other end unless I am life-changing kind of stress.

Tootie looks SO much better now that her ears have been washed and I have been able to put my bed back together with clean sheets and covers.

I moved forward with a number of things today. Step by step forward. Appointments made, letters sent, people contacted.

It was a scorcher. When the breeze was blowing, it was quite refreshing.

I contacted a handy-man who is going to install my ceiling fans next Monday and also my blinds for my patio door. They are in 4 panels, so you can open various parts.

Almost getting ready to get ready for bed. Waiting for laundry to finish.

@walkonby -you have learned that you can NEVER leave the room when the Jays are playing!!!

@cabmonk -be careful in this heat - everything in moderation.

@GoJays - so you have a green thumb! I love tying to grow plants but it is not a natural gift-Usually I can keep outdoor potted plants going until the fall.

There is a woman in my building who grows bonsai plants. Her plants will be featured at a Bonsai Display in the fall.

Going to say, "good night"

Hope you all rest well.
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Thu, Jul 18th, 2019 at 10:20 PM.
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@walkonby just read the details of Murphy so since I can’t message you I will share a bit more that maybe relevant based on our very recent experience. As for a cat scan the vet said for us that would delay and we needed to act quickly and it was not a going to tell him more than he already knew.we did not ask for a second opinion as we trust our vet and the dog loves him. So far it has cost almost 3000.00 but we did ask for a biopsy as the onset seems rather quick so that added to the cost. 3 days post surgery and he is his happy self and has figured out how to manage with the cone of shame. He has a few days more of meds and the stitches will come out next Friday, that is not something I am looking forward too.
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh definitely @avoncallingu fri is supposed to be +30.. I’m just taking the one 40 min class tomorrow and maybe a bit on the treadmill. I’m pretty good overall except my legs were a bit sore today. They are feeling better tonight.
    GoJays, cath007 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Yes, up early...I just made 10 more boozy freezies for the gals on our street, made 8 pink lemonade/tequila/cointreau freezies yesterday, but needed more. I couldn't fall back to sleep at 5:30, but happily remembered I had a big bottle of cranberry juice! So now i have 9 more freezies....cranberry/tequila/peach schnapps ones! It's going to be a very nice Saturday evening by the fire at our neighbour's place!
    I'm giving our DD and her 2 girlfriends each a pink lemonade one. I'm guessing they had fun their first evening together yesterday...one flew into Sudbury from ThunderBay, the other drive in from the Sault.

I think I'll try and catch a few winks now and catch up to last night's posts. We lost power in the thunderstorm which came on again in minutes, but lost wifi.

G'night!
    Natalka, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

TGIF! Morning gang.
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!
    TGIF!!!!
    I hope to receive my 3 trades and some coupons i ordered to make another trade today.Will pop out to go posting 2 letters,go to harvest marche,iga and then staples because I saw in the deal a thread they have good back to school price for things I will need in september .And then do survey to have my 3 magazines and continue to writhe to compagnies.I did 2 last night.,..We have rain and it is very humid so ac is on...Oh and I need to go to jean coutu,I need more voltaren for my right leg who is now in good shape but will finish the 2 weeks of voltaren as my doctor said.Have an awesome day all!!!
    Top box circle have a mascara lancome sample in the samples section ,I ordered mine yesterday so cool!!!
    Natalka and danger_dan like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Thread Information