User Tag List

Page 106 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 606 1106 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 29328
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning everyone @walkonby glad everyone enjoy your experiment .my DH is the biggest leaf fan and some times I watch the game with him but its hard some times because he gets so up set we are all cheering for the boys in blue . I promise my Dh that if the made the playoff we are going to the game. . both my girls said I will be eating my words because I would not be able to afford tickets hope I win the lottery. Have a great Sunday everyone
    uh oh!! You are right about the cost of Leaf tickets, unattainable for us atm. We are the same when the Leafs blow a game and especially ones they had the lead in, but gosh they are so much fun to watch this year with all the rookies!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning Fam.
    Another busy week ahead...and lots of carryover from last week...both work and personal...
    back later...perhaps.
    DANGER

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone . Hope everyone had a great weekend with that lovely temp. Have a great day everyone . I will be cleaning the yard today and get ready to enjoy the nice weather

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks! Lingering in bed a bit this morning. We are to have lots of rain today into tomorrow. Ah well, April showers.......bring May flowers. Can't wait to see what kind of wildflowers spring up along the walking trail where I take Sadie.

Watched the JUNOS last night- moving tributes to Leonard Cohen and sentimental wins for The Tragically Hip followed by a message recorded by Gord Downey. Lots of great music- some I didn't recognize. That's what I get for constantly listening to oldies on Sirius Radio.

My nephew's talk at church yesterday brought tears to my eyes. What a thoughtful and humble young man with determination to contribute in a positive way round the world. He has blossomed both personally and spiritually because of his experience in Colombia. His comment that "things" and riches don't make your life rich, but the caring and love of and for others makes for a happy life was so profound. It wasn't a speech he was giving, but off the cuff answers to questions being asked of him.

Well, a certain young lady needs a walk.

Have an inspiring day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!!

Slightly busy day here, bringing dinner to DD and GS, since our SIL is off to a concert overnight, then back home for the final NCAA basketball championship...GO Gonzaga!! or North Carolina...I don't really have a horse in this race, although I picked both teams to be in it..wish I had done my brackets somewhere..!
    @avoncallingu , good for you for taking it EASY!! Brat. As for purging, since we downsized years ago, everything that I thought I needed remains in boxes off the recroom which means, obviously, that they were never really needed in the first place. And, of course, tastes change, so there they remain until I decide to purge. Ugh. I feel for ya, Honey. Stay well, though, take breaks.....

We're supposed to have another couple over tomorrow for Eucre but this cold is yucky, so I might have to give them a raincheck...I'm feeling quite miserable with it, and it's just a cold, dang it!! When did they get this bad? I used to pop a Contac C and have no symptoms!

You all take good care, today.. @Newfiescreech , stay safe out there, poor kid...

Mouse Monday! Have a great day, everyone!!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I was watching the giraffe live feed, started to get sleepy though, I might have to just wait to hear the announcement that she actually has given birth, and then tune in. The waiting is kind of boring.
    Not busy at all today, other than driving duty here. The guys will be taking the remainder of the casserole for their work meals today, so once again I will be searching recipes.

Hoping everyone is coping with whatever weather version of Spring they are having. Right now we have sun, but it is a bit cool out. I think a massive rainfall is coming tonight but no problemo, I'll be watching the Leafs.
    Oh and the Jays opener is at 3 today against the Orioles. Was sad to hear they let Melvin Upton go....but I do love Goins and he was the last player on the roster it seems.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I was watching the giraffe live feed, started to get sleepy though, I might have to just wait to hear the announcement that she actually has given birth, and then tune in. The waiting is kind of boring.
    Not busy at all today, other than driving duty here. The guys will be taking the remainder of the casserole for their work meals today, so once again I will be searching recipes.

Hoping everyone is coping with whatever weather version of Spring they are having. Right now we have sun, but it is a bit cool out. I think a massive rainfall is coming tonight but no problemo, I'll be watching the Leafs.
    Oh and the Jays opener is at 3 today against the Orioles. Was sad to hear they let Melvin Upton go....but I do love Goins and he was the last player on the roster it seems.
    Wait. What? A non-cooking driving day only???

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ ha ha !!! I know right?? I started to get dizzy at the thought of no peeling or chopping any produce!! FREEDOM!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning everyone . Hope everyone had a great weekend with that lovely temp. Have a great day everyone . I will be cleaning the yard today and get ready to enjoy the nice weather
    Name:  IMG_1216.JPG
Views: 200
Size:  131.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_1219.JPG
Views: 141
Size:  152.5 KB
    im enjoying nice weather temps too .. LMFAO
    have wonderful day and enjoy awesome weather your getting.. hopefully time may or early June we should see grass .☃️⛄️❄️❄️⛄️☃️

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Diggin out the outhouse?

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Name:  IMG_1216.JPG
Views: 200
Size:  131.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_1219.JPG
Views: 141
Size:  152.5 KB
    im enjoying nice weather temps too .. LMFAO
    have wonderful day and enjoy awesome weather your getting.. hopefully time may or early June we should see grass .☃️⛄️❄️❄️⛄️☃️
    22hicks and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Diggin out the outhouse?
    LMFAO... There's noooo outhouse there that's snow bank by my driveway!! Come and help me dig out lol

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    LMFAO... There's noooo outhouse there that's snow bank by my driveway!! Come and help me dig out lol
    No outhouse? Ooo. Could be a problem!

Wish I could help dig out. Have an old travel injury.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

The person in the room next to me is kinda ignorant lol. I know she's the one that put the new shower curtain in the buildings shared washroom, which was nice of her. While it was probably a dollar store shower curtain. Anyway I go to the washroom in the morning to notice most of it had been torn down. I really needed to take a shower so I tied it up a bit so it was at least usable so I could take a shower. Just a few mins ago I hear her in the hall ranting pretty much to herself about how it had been ripped down and just tied back up. I needed to go to the washroom a few mins later to find she had completely ripped it off and threw it in the tub. Well i can understand she might be upset someone tore it, but what does tearing it completely off and throwing it in the tub accomplish. At least what I did made it usable for now until a new one could be found.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=GoodBoy;6766676]No outhouse? Ooo. Could be a problem!

Wish I could help dig out. Have an old travel injury. [/QUOTE

ooops GoodBoy .. I found you one.. I'm sure you would enjoy using .. LOL
    Name:  IMG_1220.JPG
Views: 90
Size:  22.0 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Perfect! LOL

Thread Information