User Tag List

Page 606 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 656 706 1106 1606 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, it may be another day or two for that med I stopped to get out of my system, so the docs are hoping then my heartrate will go back to normal.

And, yup, I am exhausted all the time. I was tired and weak enough just from the condition of having my heart only functioning just over 40%, but this makes things worse.

Unfortunately, the rough breathing is back, gah!

It is just all weird...
    Lynn49, cabmonk and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays .
    Thank you for putting a smile on my face this morning.

It's a warm one out there already. Stay cool folks.

Lady and I are taking an extended long weekend, and heading north to see her parents this weekend.
    We're packing up our vehicle full of moving boxes and storage bins, and helping them pack up their place with as many irreplaceables as possible for storage in a facility...damn Parry Sound 33 Fire is creeping into their area. They're currently on an Evacuation Alert...fingers crossed for good news...AND RAIN, SOON!

Have a wonderful day everyone.
    Back later.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks everyone I'll see how this diet goes. My gout acted up but I'm going to keep pressing on. I have to figure out what triggered the gout. it was probably the white flour. So far so good otherwise though lol.

Oh and @Lynn49
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good morning @GoJays.
    Thank you for putting a smile on my face this morning.

It's a warm one out there already. Stay cool folks.

Lady and I are taking an extended long weekend, and heading north to see her parents this weekend.
    We're packing up our vehicle full of moving boxes and storage bins, and helping them pack up their place with as many irreplaceables as possible for storage in a facility...damn Parry Sound 33 Fire is creeping into their area. They're currently on an Evacuation Alert...fingers crossed for good news...AND RAIN, SOON!

Have a wonderful day everyone.
    Back later.
    I couldn't find one with a moose so this is the next best thing

Good luck this weekend @danger_dan , stay safe.
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Nice to pop in and see the early morning humour! ty @danger_dan for posting those funny puns....
    OOPS! I was Moosetaken....it was @GoJays
    yuk, yuk, yuk.

So nearly the end of the week!! Nearly time for another long weekend!! My guys are truly counting the hours now.
    Hey @Lynn49 that sure WAS a close call where I almost had to cook for them eh?
    I am truly enjoying watching the 2 of them " survive " each day....decisions, decisions....as they stare at each other and open the fridge.....will it be cold cuts and salad again? Sure.
    They crack me up.....but as the saying goes " not my duck, not my bottle "

if any of you need the full story on that read this:

https://majic.radio.com/blogs/juliet...not-my-problem

I have been watching the tv series Dietland and heard Julianne Marguilles character saying that line...now it is replacing my other favourite saying which was " talk to the hand ".

bwahahahaha!!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, dear peeps!

Things are looking up on the sleep front, I was able to fall asleep okay and even though I awoke a lot during the night, I feel I got some decent sleep - way better than the last two nights, anyway.

Our son has ended up with two vehicles in the city, because he was working on his car, and he's on a looong weekend, so after work my husband will go out to the acreage to pick him up. He will come here for supper, then my husband will take him to his shop so he can go home with the other vehicle. Gee, boys and their toys!

We are back in the heat today, so ick to that!

Today is the birthday of a nephew of mine, and a niece. It's unusual because they are my older brother's kids, one each from his two marriages. I have always found it odd that they share a birthday.

Have a Fab day, everyone!
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!
    @danger_dan , I was hoping that with that fire "not having grown overnight", as was reported, that evacuations might be lifted, but I guess the danger has to be monitored, and anything can happen. I hope your in-laws' home stays clear of its path.

A kind-of nothing day, sunny skies...DH is playing in a seniors' golf tournament today, so I'm left to my own devices, but without wheels. Dang. I want to make some chocolate/chocolate chip cookies to take to camp tomorrow for everyone since 'everyone' will be showing up...the in-laws, their friends with their relatively new little one...dishwasher on, laundry turned on...yep. Baking time! I also have a couple of wee things to do to those toques to juzz them up a bit, so I'd better get started.

Enjoy the day, everyone!!

Coffee now....but later.............
    Natalka, cabmonk, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Rain rain please stay and keep the forest fires away.

Kinda cool here last couple of days which I've seen people complain about. Well it's actually good to cool down a bit from all the heat and the rain will help with fires in the region. Everyone have a good day.
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! Took my vehicle over to get detailed this morning and it's taking way longer than predicted. Yikes maybe there WERE things living under the seats!

I have worked away on the wedding ceremony that I will share with a couple tonight and also doing last minute tweeks to the memorial service for tomorrow. When a of a sudden, the text all turns to a brown colour with lines all through it! OIY! Me and electronics! My head has started to spin and my eyes are tired so I will save changing it to later. I tried "Select all" and then selecting black as a font colour but to no avail!

Just trying to chill for a few minutes before going to get my car

Hope that the fire situation settles down for hundreds of reasons! Take care, everyone!
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Oh dear @walkonby ...you're so punny!

@Natalka , so glad to hear you were able to get some shuteye and feel rested. Fingers crossed it continues. Nothing wrong with boy and our toys...keeps us out of trouble (at least most of the time )

@Lynn49 , no news is good news I guess...haven't heard anything (bad news wise) from the in-Laws. They keep us posted, but no emergency messages from them today.
    @cabmonk , are you doing your rain dances today, to keep the rain in the Northern areas today and this weekend!?

@avoncallingu , Isn't it such a great feeling to get into a Freshly detailed vehicle!? Feels like it's brand new, driving off the lot!
    That reminds me...I need to detail both of our vehicles next week...I don't remember the last time either of them was washed, waxed, vacuumed out...or even just wiped down inside
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@danger_dan lol, been raining here all night into the afternoon. Stopped now but chilly.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Thu, Aug 2nd, 2018 at 04:15 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

GoJays, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

GoJays, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! Well, I lost ALL the changes that I made today to my ceremony but did figure out that one of the problems was that the printer was low on the tri-colour ink. Have to get up extra early in the morning as I am just. X-AW-STED now.

Dan, the first thing the detailing guy said to me was, "You like chocolate, don't you?" He advised me not to wait as long next time and to get a different type of mat to definitely keep the salt from getting in the carpet. I will take his advice as I would like to use him again as he did a great job. "Ah, the smell of (clean car) in the morning!"

I met a lovely and lively young couple this evening. Doing their wedding will be fun.

Too much to do in the morning but it will all have to wait. Have a great start to your long weekend and keep safe out there!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Thread Information