User Tag List

Page 1215 of 1464 FirstFirst ... 215 715 1115 1165 1205 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1225 1265 1315 ... LastLast
Results 18,211 to 18,225 of 21956
Like Tree95324Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

  1. #18211
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,401
    Likes Received
    52322
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)







  2. #18212
    Canadian Guru avoncallingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SouthCentral Ontario
    Posts
    12,551
    Likes Received
    27057
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)




    That's my belief, @Lynn49 !😁
    Skippy, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

  3. #18213
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,843
    Likes Received
    29185
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    morning.
    Skippy and Lynn49 like this.
    DANGER

  4. #18214
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,401
    Likes Received
    52322
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Skippy, Natalka, GoJays and 1 others like this.



  5. #18215
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,401
    Likes Received
    52322
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Skippy, Natalka, GoJays and 2 others like this.



  6. #18216
    Canadian Genius Skippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,223
    Likes Received
    5247
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)




    Good Day all!
    I told someone how it's often difficult to reconnect after some time.They in turn told me it isn't when you're amongst friends!
    Blessings to you all!
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

  7. #18217
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,843
    Likes Received
    29185
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Good Day all!
    I told someone how it's often difficult to reconnect after some time.They in turn told me it isn't when you're amongst friends!
    Blessings to you all!
    Well, hello there @Skippy !
    Skippy likes this.
    DANGER

  8. #18218
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,401
    Likes Received
    52322
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Hi, stranger! How have you been, @Skippy ?
    Skippy likes this.



  9. #18219
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    117,780
    Likes Received
    146814
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    Lynn49 - I voted for her. Her voice has an absolutely great tone.
    I love a song which tells a story and uses good metaphors.
    Do you know if she wrote it?


    Good day, all!

    Yesterday a nurse came in the morning - said that my leg healing needs to be going faster, so I was to be back in Coband dressing just for the right leg. She came early this morning to put it on. Yesterday was a full wellness check, everything was good. I have an odd cold (no sniffles or sneezing, but blocked ears and sinus, headaches, rough throat... so of course, I worry about my lungs, but they were fine.

    I have had a bit of breathing trouble, too, for the past ten days or so. I just have to use my rescue inhaler more.

    Yesterday aft, the physiotherapist came. Wow, she worked me hard for an hour. I was quite sore by evening, and am the same today - so I will start some of the new exercises tomorrow.

    Today, no nausea! Yipee!

    Take care, everyone!


    Name:  nice_cat_nap.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  122.9 KB

  10. #18220
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    117,780
    Likes Received
    146814
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    Name:  facebook_1580703285447.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  135.1 KB

    I couldn't find out where this photo was taken, but it is recent, amazing!
    Skippy, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

  11. #18221
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,401
    Likes Received
    52322
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Lynn49 - I voted for her. Her voice has an absolutely great tone.
    I love a song which tells a story and uses good metaphors.
    Do you know if she wrote it?


    Good day, all!

    Yesterday a nurse came in the morning - said that my leg healing needs to be going faster, so I was to be back in Coband dressing just for the right leg. She came early this morning to put it on. Yesterday was a full wellness check, everything was good. I have an odd cold (no sniffles or sneezing, but blocked ears and sinus, headaches, rough throat... so of course, I worry about my lungs, but they were fine.

    I have had a bit of breathing trouble, too, for the past ten days or so. I just have to use my rescue inhaler more.

    Yesterday aft, the physiotherapist came. Wow, she worked me hard for an hour. I was quite sore by evening, and am the same today - so I will start some of the new exercises tomorrow.

    Today, no nausea! Yipee!

    Take care, everyone!


    Name:  nice_cat_nap.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  122.9 KB

    Hi, @Natalka...she did write and sing it...pretty amazing, isn't she? Thank you for voting!!

    Sorry you've had to go back to that coban bandage, that must be uncomfortable, but I hope it brings a quick healing to your leg. Did you eat okay today, without the nausea?

    Anyone can vote again today...she's certainly a talented young lady!

    Hannah Nicoletta's "Leather on Leather"...just search her name under "Artists".
    https://www.cbc.ca/musicinteractives/searchlight

    And no need to register!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Feb 5th, 2020 at 07:37 PM.
    Natalka and danger_dan like this.



  12. #18222
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    117,780
    Likes Received
    146814
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    She is a great talent!

    Lynn, no, not eating well. Again. Maybe this evening..
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

  13. #18223
    Easy Glider GoodBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Posts
    3,485
    Likes Received
    10578
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Allo allo all. Had a wonderful day here! Pizza for dinner. Hope all good here!
    Skippy likes this.

  14. #18224
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,020
    Likes Received
    22590
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hi, @Natalka...she did write and sing it...pretty amazing, isn't she? Thank you for voting!!

    Sorry you've had to go back to that coban bandage, that must be uncomfortable, but I hope it brings a quick healing to your leg. Did you eat okay today, without the nausea?

    Anyone can vote again today...she's certainly a talented young lady!

    Hannah Nicoletta's "Leather on Leather"...just search her name under "Artists".
    https://www.cbc.ca/musicinteractives/searchlight

    And no need to register!
    I did vote again this morning @Lynn49

  15. #18225
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,401
    Likes Received
    52322
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I did vote again this morning @Lynn49



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •