User Tag List

Page 1310 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 310 810 1210 1260 1300 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1320 1360 1410 1810 ... LastLast
Results 19,636 to 19,650 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

G'day, @flemeth , @GoJays , @danger_dan and anyone else finally awake!

No snow here, thank goodness for a change, but it's dull.
    I'm feeling a bit lost now that the cookbook is completed and delivered to the kids yesterday...OMGOSH!! Did they ever love it!! Our DD flipped through every one of the almost 100 pages, lol....remembering the ones my Mom made, our Family recipes...it was so satisfying! And she bought us both matching Swarovsky bracelets which I didn't expect, as we had "cancelled" Mother's Day this year. The bracelets consist of 3 little crystal rings with a plain ring going through them..representing the 3 of them in "a hug" as she put it....I'll wear it every time I go out, even at camp!!! IF we ever get there!!!

Soooo....should I clean up my painting table, or start a new sewing project?
    Perhaps one more coffee will help me decide!

I hope you can all enjoy a lovely day today whether working from home or outside your home, or simply relaxing, spring-cleaning, de-cluttering....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

When I read your post @Lynn49, I can't help but think of this...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

See? You've still got it, @GoJays !! The perfect meme, perfect timing!!

...and likely perfectly true.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello friends!

Well, there has been an outbreak in our neighboring building so the Association had to spend time figuring out how that affects us, since staff goes back and forth.

I had a video chat with my step-daughter and grand-daughter and a call from my cow-boy stepson. Also, our church had it's video service, so lots of chatting.

Poor Tootie had to plunk her butt down in 3" of snow this morning to do her business, but by noon, it has largely disappeared.
    @Lynn49 - I am so happy that your daughter loved your project, although I never doubted that she would. You two have such a close connection! A model for mothers and daughters for sure!

Well, after waiting for a dr. call this morning, I finally have time to have a shower.

So, see ya! Stay safe!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I've read them all...I've seem most of them....my eyes cannot erase what was there!!
    That was the start of something funny, but I don't have a punchline..... so any suggestions?

It's been a semi-productive day for me. I count the small things.
    Cleaned the litter box and took that bag along with the kitchen scraps bag to the large food bin for P.U.
    Carried the med sized recycles to dump into the large recycles bin for P.U.
    Delivered DD to work.
    Cooked 2 pkgs. Rea Brand large sausages ( Rosemary & garlic and Mild Italian ) and boiled and mashed 5 lbs spuds.
    Switched washer clothes to dryer for whoever stuck their clothes in to be washed and forget them??

That is all.
    I loved that your family did a marathon watching of Lord Of the Rings @flemeth !! I could see myself doing that too. @Lynn49 what a grand reaction to your " from the heart " gift to your DD and her family. A gift that really does keep on giving.
    Feeling antsy now that it's all done? There is a cure for that condition.....something called a roundtoit.
    I've had an ample supply of roundtoit on hand for years.
    That's why some projects never get beyond the thought stage....they will when I get around to it.

o.K.NOW that's all.
    I'm bored, I know.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello friends!

Well, there has been an outbreak in our neighboring building so the Association had to spend time figuring out how that affects us, since staff goes back and forth.

I had a video chat with my step-daughter and grand-daughter and a call from my cow-boy stepson. Also, our church had it's video service, so lots of chatting.

Poor Tootie had to plunk her butt down in 3" of snow this morning to do her business, but by noon, it has largely disappeared.
    @Lynn49- I am so happy that your daughter loved your project, although I never doubted that she would. You two have such a close connection! A model for mothers and daughters for sure!

Well, after waiting for a dr. call this morning, I finally have time to have a shower.

So, see ya! Stay safe!
    @avoncallingu , that's a little scary, isn't it, particularly when staff venture back and forth. I thought that wasn't supposed to happen anymore; one building, one gaggle of staff. Someone might have dropped the ball on that one, no?

I showed our SIL your step-son's FB photo of the record player and album....he was challenged by a friend to post a photo of one album cover each day that made a big impression on him, no words, no comments, just the album cover. If your Step-son wants to find his page on FB...you know his name, lol...or he can go to my page, where our SIL is a friend of mine, he can find him and those albums. Guys, huh? A different breed of fish.

Thank you for your sweet comment about my relationship with my Daughter....wish we were like that through all her teen years, but there were days we barely spoke to each other. Teenagers suck. ON the upside, they do grow up! Most do, anyway...

It must be hard to be in your apartment with other people wandering around...if there's another person in the elevator, do you wait until an empty one arrives? Just coming and going must be hard to avoid people, and they usually want to exchange pleasantries, I bet. Just try to stay as safe as you can!!! Be careful out there!

So snow down south, huh? Wow, 3" in the morning?! We had that over the weekend of course, but it's all gone now and it had better stay that way. It's so depressing to see that stuff.

As @GoJays suspected, my coffee wasn't prepared to suggest anything exciting to do today, so I've just been going through my fabric stash deciding what I might want to sew. Another day.
    I'm thinking a summery housecoat that I can wear on our camp deck with my morning coffee. Summery print, zip front, brocade-type printed cotton....yep...time to do a little more ... um ... research!!! Hahaha!!

Toodles, stay well, everyone!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning morning morning.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    No kidding something went wrong, @GoJays !! Terribly wrong.....class has been replaced by "oh, look how almost naked I look!". It's disgusting. I miss those olden days when we all got dressed up to go out in public....to parties, taffeta rustling, men in suits....now it's all about dirty bra straps and g-strings open to the public! Makes me want to vomit!

Good morning, everyone!

Not much going on here thank goodness, perhaps some sewing.

Enjoy the day, whatever you're up to, and stay safe.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, May 12th, 2020 at 10:30 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information