User Tag List

Page 1704 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 704 1204 1604 1654 1694 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1714 1754 1804 ... LastLast
Results 25,546 to 25,560 of 29355
Like Tree118519Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    What an idiot... I thought about this for days, since before my birthday. How did I forget?? Dumbass
    Anyways, happy birthday my friend @danger_dan

LoL thank you @GoJays !...and for the record I did have both Scotch and Cake
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Happy Birthday @danger_dan hope you have a great birthday celebrating with the Your Lady
    Thanks @flemeth , we had a wonderful dinner out at The Keg! It was our first 'nice sit down dinner' of the sort in about two years...felt weird and nice all at the same time.
    Last edited by danger_dan; Thu, Mar 10th, 2022 at 07:01 AM.
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all...just another day.
    Lynn49 and GoJays like this.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@danger_dan I was out of the loop again birthday wise. Sounded like you celebrated the proper way!
    Coincidentally, we also enjoyed a Keg dinner on Wednesday evening, however ours was ordered on the phone and then DH drove over to pick it up. I had my all time favourite meal from them The double lobster tail one, but I swapped out the mushroom rice ( I did not want any starchy carbs ) for 2 helpings of their amazing grilled veggies.
    DH and DS enjoyed a prime Rib dinner each.
    None of our birthdays were being celebrated, this was a special occasion for a very different reason. I'll p.m. you....lol

Happy Belated Birthday all the same!!

Name:  danger dan birthday.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  36.3 KB

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Happy Friday All

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning gang.
    TGIF
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!

Why am I so mixed up with my days lately?! I thought I was on here yesterday, but obviously not, but the worst thing is, i really thought I'd wished @danger_dan a happy birthday, but i didn't!
    DAN, sorry i missed that opportunity, but I bet that scotch and cake was lovely, I might not recommend the maple leaf cookies I had with a scotch the other night, however. Although, the hint of maple blending with........nope "no stars, not recommended". Wishing you a wonderful year ahead!

Not much going on here, excited to host our DD's b'day dinner in 2 weeks; she said it'll be nice to actually gussy up for something, lol...it's been a dull 2 years.

It's cold out, -10, up to -4, but I want that melty +2 back again, it was so pleasant watching the deer statues in the front yard becoming more exposed....now a few flurries? Pooey.

Enjoy the day, everyone! I think I may ask Hubby to take me to Fabricland for fabric I need for a tablecloth I'm sewing to compliment the kitchen curtains I made; I want it done for the b'day. But the quilt-store is 2 blocks away, not 4k......but the prices...gah! More coffee is required here!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Happy Saturday everyone.

Super cold out so indoors for me. Have a great day all

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Good morning…..I mean afternoon.

Just doing laundry and some light housework. Nothing exciting but really what is exciting in these last 2+ years

Its kinda cold and overcast so I’m not really interested in going outside for a walk so maybe I’ll just ride. Who am I kidding, I’ll probably go for a walk when Dh comes home. I may hate the cold but I do love the fresh air.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm so excited I got to "like" everyone on this page! Went back a page and could I? Nope.
    Unbelievable....however!!!!!!!!!!

+6 next week???!! I'm going to love watching that snow die!!

Hope you're all enjoying your day; have a lovely evening!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Happy Sunday everyone

Still can’t like any post no matter what I do.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Happy Sunday everyone

Still can’t like any post no matter what I do.
    What a PITA this is. I wait every time I click on any page.....drum my fingers on the table in an unladylike manner, watching the spin-o-rama buffering ting go around. Finally when the page finishes dilly dallying and is loaded I can like everyone I want on that page only.
    As you said @Lynn49 the minute we go back or forward to any new page we must wait all over again for the " loading " .

@flemeth this is attachment just for you!!

Name:  the Like button never works........but.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  33.2 KB

Not a ton of anything new or exciting around here either @harbie Only a televised outdoor 3 p.m. hockey game ....Leafs vs Buffalo!

In food news.....Has anyone else ( I mean besides you Lynn49 ) in here familiar with Kalonji seeds ? ( so many other names it goes by ), including Nigella seeds. I'm asking because I finally picked up a bag of them from NF, it was one of the ingredients I did not have when making the Chana Aloo dish.
    Now as it turns out these seeds have some amazing health benefits! The list is extensive. They can be added to almost anything.
    Lightly toasting them in a dry pan releases the oils? ( I think ) and their aroma becomes noticeable.
    I drank my first beverage using 1/4 tsp of the toasted seeds in a glass of warm water along with 1 tblsp lemon juice and 1 tsp honey.
    Stirred it vigorously for a minute. In the past I've done the warm water lemon juice drink first thing before any food, so this was similar.

I will start adding small amounts of the seeds to my yogurt servings and sprinkle some on veggies when I roast them. So weird that I have NEVER heard of these before.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

@walkonby I haven’t heard of those seeds but now I’m off to google them.

Got a wave of motivation yesterday so I completely ripped apart the main clothing closet and did some MAJOR purging. I’ve been putting it off for far too long so I finally tackled it. All my shirts, Jean, etc are Marie kondo folded and colour co-ordinated. Now just have to keep it looking so nice.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@flemeth , it's so aggravating, that no "like" button, but then again, I think the concept of "liking" everyone every single day in every post is foreign to other boards I've visited, and I think it's rather superfluous anyway, so I'm not going to worry about it anymore.
    So for the record: I LIKE everyone's posts that I can view on here!!!
    Done.
    @walkonby , I think "nigella" seeds were a thing in the 70s...you know, when everything else was a "thing" back then? Although you may be too young to remember, hahaha!!But until you mentioned them again, I'd forgotten all about the health benefits that were even touted back then. I'll be picking up a pkg and incorporating them into meals here and there...even 1-2gms a day is sufficient to reap whatever benefits they may or may not have, but they can't harm anyone (oops....there are meds it shouldn't be taken with).

Just a quiet sewing day here, finally about finished with a tablecloth that I bought fabric for over a year ago...a delft blue and white 'floral'...so it'll be nice on the b'day table and going forward.

It's not a pretty day, dull now that the sun's disappeared again, so I'm anxious for that +6 promised for next week!!!

Hope you're all enjoying a restful Sunday!!

Thread Information