User Tag List

Page 205 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 705 1205 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 29328
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    I just saw that Touched By An Angel is on next on CBS Drama in the UK ... have not seen it for at least a decade!! Will end my day with it and call it a night ... not much else on in the UK at 03h00

Love both Della Reese and Roma Downey.
    Didn't think this show was still been broadcasted .. it's been years and years since I watch it last ..Mmm guess next time I'm watching tv that I should browse channels see if it's on .. like watching
    It .. Thanks for letting us know GoodBoy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning....goodness, I know I slept thru the night but I feel like I was out drinking and partying all night!!
    This is not a good way to start the day, I tell ya!

@avoncallingu, your new doctor seems to be on top of his game, so good for you and good to be off some of those pills. But you sound so tired, Hon....I hope that for today, after your drive home, you'll take a few hours to just be still. Packing can wait (I find that chores do that), and you'll feel better and be more productive if you just rest for a while. I sure hope you can do that....

@Natalka, isn't it amazing how a visit with our kids can just make our day so wonderful? It's a breath of fresh air when our DD drops by unexpectedly when her life and work keep her so busy. She's also studying for her brokers licence to top things off, and should be writing her exam soon, too..... Sounds like Milan has come through his surgery perfectly, no complications, and ain't that grand for a Mom to see?

Coffee's on, so I'll mosey into the kitchen...we both slept in this morning.

Have a great FRIDAY, everyone!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning Fam!
    Rainy and dreary here today.
    The Weekend could not have come sooner...we it could have...
    Just glad it's here!

Last weekend before things get uber hectic for the our lives here...
    FIL has his surgery on Tuesday. The Lady and I are taking procession of our house on Thursday. The Lady's BFF's Husband is in town with Kelsea Ballerini/Lady Antebellum Thursday evening, so we'll be back in Toronto that evening to meet up with him...maybe some back stage passes...we'll see. And then onto our Home renovations for the Long Weekend next week!

I'll be in and out intermittently next week...will do my best to keep you all updated as things progress.

Have a wonderful day and weekend Folks.
    D
    DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

BEST CADDIE EVER!
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 128
Size:  309.7 KB
    Click the photo to watch the video clip!
    @Lynn49 , not sure how much Jenny is into Golf...but I'm sure your DH would love it if she was this kind of Caddie!
    Last edited by danger_dan; Fri, Jun 23rd, 2017 at 09:33 AM.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I slept like a log last night.....well " sources say " I did. Apparently DH could not wake me when he got in from work. Normally I hear the door before he even unlocks it, but not this time I guess.
    Dreary weather yet again today so I had to wait to sneak the dogs out for a quick walk between the drops.
    Long weekend just a week away for all you hard working souls.
    Hope everyone has a good one today!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    BEST CADDIE EVER!
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 128
Size:  309.7 KB
    Click the photo to watch the video clip!
    @Lynn49, not sure how much Jenny is into Golf...but I'm sure your DH would love it if she was this kind of Caddie!
    Omg, @danger_dan !!! I'm not certain what the rule book says about that, but the sheer JOY of that puppy, so impressed with her talent is absolutely precious! Her joy is palpable, bless her heart!
    Dh will enjoy seeing that, thank you, Dan!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yes that puppie is so proud of herself! Slow start to the day. Listening to the rain. Not sure I want to drive in it or share the front seat with a "wet dog" smelling dog. But nothing ventured, nothing gained. @Dang er dan - sounds like an exciting weekend. What kind of renos are you going to be doing?
    Well, my friend is off helping yet another friend pack. We all seem to be downsizing.
    I still have to finish checking the pics and descriptions of my auction items and then we "go live" on the 28th.
    Lynn, no camp this weekend?
    My younger brother and his wife will see U2 in Toronto tonight. Jealous.
    My friend's new doggie is so snuggly! He's a sweetie pie. Sadie even decided to lay on me for a while last night just to make sure he didn't. Then they were both like bookends around my friend. They're not exactly "best buddies" but I'm happy with how this socialization is working out with Sadie.

Find some sunshine in this drippy day! I'm going to try.

Oh, asking for advice - gift which can be sent by Amazon for an active 2 year old with a keen mind and love of books?
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Yes that puppie is so proud of herself! Slow start to the day. Listening to the rain. Not sure I want to drive in it or share the front seat with a "wet dog" smelling dog. But nothing ventured, nothing gained. @Danger dan - sounds like an exciting weekend. What kind of renos are you going to be doing?
    Well, my friend is off helping yet another friend pack. We all seem to be downsizing.
    I still have to finish checking the pics and descriptions of my auction items and then we "go live" on the 28th.
    Lynn, no camp this weekend?
    My younger brother and his wife will see U2 in Toronto tonight. Jealous.
    My friend's new doggie is so snuggly! He's a sweetie pie. Sadie even decided to lay on me for a while last night just to make sure he didn't. Then they were both like bookends around my friend. They're not exactly "best buddies" but I'm happy with how this socialization is working out with Sadie.

Find some sunshine in this drippy day! I'm going to try.

Oh, asking for advice - gift which can be sent by Amazon for an active 2 year old with a keen mind and love of books?
    Quick reply, @avoncallingu .....no camp this weekend...drizzly, dreary, even the kids are staying home. DH has an MRI in the evening on Sunday, so nope. Home, home.

As for that active, inquisitive little lady, if she likes books, any and all (and if you can get a collection of them) Sandra Boynton books!! Our Gs loved them!! Not sure about girly toys, but if you goodle "best toys for two year old girls" you'll get a pretty good insight, esp from a 'parents'' website.

On the run....those 50% off coupons at Michaels are burning holes in my purse!

Oh...and remember everyone!! The LCBO stike starts tomorrow...time to line-up for summer refreshments!!
    Someone said it's going to be a long one, and apparently they're open until 11 tonight.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

That aleve worked so fast and I could really feel the results almost right away. Within a couple hours I could really move around. As of getting up this morning almost no pain except a bit of stiffness in my knee. Anyway I didn't win that vip ticket but another place I entered has their draw any moment now (probably still won't win lol) Hope everyone has a good day.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stiffness in the knees due to grovelling for the tickets?

Have a good day!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

No tickets for me lol, the last chance I had I didn't win. Anyway there is a severe thunderstorm warning in effect for timmins which could include hail.

Here's the stage for the festival all set up.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello all. I hope you had a decent day, even though it rained most of it.

@danger_dan - I just loved that video clip; thanks for posting it. Busy couple of weeks for you, enjoy, but take care.

I had some running around to do today, after Jake & I finally dried off from our walk this morning. Then went for my mani / pedi for my niece's wedding tomorrow. Then had to do some baking for the church picnic on Sunday. So now I'm wiped. Is it time for bed yet?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good evening everyone, hope U have a great weekend! @Danger-dan just love that video, so cute!
    Name:  60739-I-Dont-Think-We-Get-Smarter.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  23.2 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Fri, Jun 23rd, 2017 at 05:40 PM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I like that @dededi !

Have a good weekend all! Yes even you too. You know who you are

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Fri, Jun 23rd, 2017 at 05:50 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dededi View Post
    Good evening everyone, hope U have a great weekend! @Danger-dan just love that video, so cute!
    Name:  60739-I-Dont-Think-We-Get-Smarter.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  23.2 KB
    ..................yes. Absolutely.

Thread Information