User Tag List

Page 229 of 1953 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 729 1229 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 29295
Like Tree118399Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^ hey bonus! A reasonable and patient understanding landlord? That is a unicorn if ever there was one. Congrats on that perk.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

For sure things aren't too bad here. Soaking some sliced potato now to make homemade chips later and about to make hummus.

Maybe wednesday I'll use some chickpeas to make "tuna"

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Okay! THIS is what I like about quilting...flipping assembled squares into some semblance of balance, while making sense of it all in the end. Easier if one follows a pattern, but hey....danger is my middle name. Sorry, @danger_dan, but I was dangerous long before you were born..hahahaha... yikes. What's so funny about that?!

Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Jul 11th, 2017 at 04:08 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Sitting and chilling waiting for the Max Sold team to arrive and I will take Sadie for her trim.

I have cleared a path so people can get to what they need to take away. Looks pretty empty even before things are gone. I kept putting Sadie' s toys in a basket in the cupboard and she keeps taking them back out. Today will be a quizzical one for her.

So, I had better get ready to admit guests-ones that take the furniture when they leave.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Sitting and chilling waiting for the Max Sold team to arrive and I will take Sadie for her trim.

I have cleared a path so people can get to what they need to take away. Looks pretty empty even before things are gone. I kept putting Sadie' s toys in a basket in the cupboard and she keeps taking them back out. Today will be a quizzical one for her.

So, I had better get ready to admit guests-ones that take the furniture when they leave.
    Poor wee Sadie-punkin. GREAT idea about taking her to the groomer's to be babysat while everyone else is traipsing in and out of your home! Stroke of genius..haha! It's going to feel pretty empty with that stuff gone, though, Hon......happy thoughts!!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello every1. I hope you've enjoyed this great day.

I'm so glad it's almost over @avoncallingu .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post

Just thinkin' 'bout you and wondering how everything went....

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Just thinkin' 'bout you and wondering how everything went....
    I've been thinking about her too. With all the work that went into it, I sure hope she did well.
    She'll be so relieved when this is all over.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I was watching the Home Run Derby earlier and last years winner Stanton got knocked out in the first round by Sanchez!!
    Then DD came home and took the remote....ha ha .
    The Derby is being taped anyways for DH, so I'll watch the results with him later.
    oh who am I kidding??!! I peeked online and saw that Aaron Judge won easily!! I think 2 of his homers were over 500 feet!
    No surprise there but I never would have guessed Sano would have been up against him in the finals.
    All Star game tomorrow night!!
    Hi @walkonby . I watched it too. Boy, there wasn't much competition for Judge.
    He has quite the talent.
    Are you watching the All Star game? I am. No score yet.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I think I'm going nut over here lol. I just made 12 more black bean burger patties. In the recipe pic they look dark, kinda like a burger. Mine turned out a little lighter. I knew they would though because I used 1 can of black beans and 1 can of 6 bean mix. Waiting for them to cool down a bit before putting in the freezer. Nice that I bought freezer bags and parchment paper a few weeks ago. Good way to freeze them with a piece of parchment paper in between the patties.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    I think I'm going nut over here lol. I just made 12 more black bean burger patties. In the recipe pic they look dark, kinda like a burger. Mine turned out a little lighter. I knew they would though because I used 1 can of black beans and 1 can of 6 bean mix. Waiting for them to cool down a bit before putting in the freezer. Nice that I bought freezer bags and parchment paper a few weeks ago. Good way to freeze them with a piece of parchment paper in between the patties.
    Nice work, @cabmonk! What kind of spices did the recipe call for?

My DH just froze a dozen 1/2 lb burgers he made up and he does almost the same thing....but he packs them into tupperware type containers with parchment in between them. SO easy to bring to camp that way....it'll be burger night there with the kids Friday evening.

G'night...I hope you have lovely dreams, Cabbie.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

It was just beans, seasoning salt, onion salt and garlic powder. Also sauteed onions and couple slices of crumbled bread and a bit of flour. Not much to it. Have a good night.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Sweet dreams every1.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Sale pickup went very smoothly- half the house is pretty empty. Won't know exactly what I made just yet but I am happy that things are gone. Sadie wasn't too upset. Her clip went well.Got to find out how to pick up keys on Saturday. Owners coming for their final walk-through on Sunday. Cleaning lady will vacuum tomorrow then we can transfer some boxes into the empty areas so she can vacuum the other parts.
    Brother and nephew coming up on Thursday to help with whatever needs doing.Forecast for Saturday sounds quite good.
    I worked like a stinker today to clear thing out of the paths of the "visitors".

I actually got a scam letter from France today claiming a long lost relative with the same hyphenated last name had left me millions of dollars. I challenge ANYONE to find someone with the same last name as me. I think I will call the police just to let them know- they probably have had umpteen similar calls.

Well, getting too tired to type. Thanks for all your encouragement, folks!
    Good night!
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Thread Information