User Tag List

Page 4 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Like Tree118519Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning Fam, and Happy New Year!
    Back from holidays, well landed at Pearson Monday night late, but took yesterday off the recoop, do laundry, and grocery shop (since out fridge was bare).

Darth, so very sorry to hear about you DH. Remember we are all here for you.
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    ...In honour of our going to see Rogue One today....

...so funny, I actually HEAR him saying it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    ^ Wrong franchise, Lynn - enjoy the movie, though! It's supposed to be better than the last one.
    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ...Lynn repeat after me "Star Wars...Star Trek.. they are not the same"...
    LoL. Lynn, I've read through and It would seem that Walks and Nat have caught you up...

I know this is probably what you were thinking...

not to confuse you anymore, but...

Hope you enjoyed the movie, I know I did!
    Last edited by danger_dan; Wed, Jan 4th, 2017 at 09:01 AM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hoping you have a good day everyone!Name:  294113-Good-Morning-Enjoy-Your-First-Wednesday-Of-2017.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  133.1 KB
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Having one of those days already and it's not even 8, not a good sign

Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Went to leave really early for the food bank. One of the head food bank guys lives just 2 houses down from me. He was outside warming up his truck and gave me a ride. So windy, snowy and cold today and more snow expected all day and into thursday. Back home for 40 mins now and I can finally feel my hands again lol.
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1. I hope you have a good day.

Name:  wednesday-1.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  53.8 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Well, that took awhile to catch up on all the posts. I don't have a cat, but if I did, I'd be getting those catnip bubbles for sure.
    Yesterday was the day my carpets in the 2 bedrooms were being replaced. That was a very long day.
    Jake spent it @ my former dog walker's place, and they threw him a surprise doggie b/day party. There were only 2 other dogs there, but believe me, he was so tired when he got home.

Name:  my cake : bone.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  70.7 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Awww I want to go to a dog bday party. Most of my friends have cats and since we don't have the time or space for a dog, I need one to borrow for walks and stinky dog snuggles lol
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Awww I want to go to a dog bday party. Most of my friends have cats and since we don't have the time or space for a dog, I need one to borrow for walks and stinky dog snuggles lol
    I know some shelters like people to go in and walk dogs and solicalise with them to make them easier to rehome.
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!
    @danger_dan , I don't know how on earth you found that Big Bang clip, but YES! Penny is absolutely right: There IS no difference!! As for the movie, we both really enjoyed it and did you love the ending??!! DH is a trekky, has been since the very beginning, has the whole collection...or is that Star Wars? Doesn't matter, he enjoys them all! ALL the time, whenever any replay at all is on, even the black and white ones!
    So tell us about your trip? Where did you go, what was the resort like, was it on the beach...??? Details, Mister!!
    Hope it was wonderful!
    @avoncallingu .....ahem, Missy. I won't harp on you again, I've done enough of that, you know where I stand....I worry about you stressing yourself to the max both physically and emotionally. Please take time to unwind some time in the day...when your DH's caregivers/nurses etc are there, that's not your signal for housework. It's your signal to SIT! Stay! Good girl!! There. I've said it twice today. Love you, and don't want to see you running yourself ragged. More than you are now.

Off to physio!!! Toodles for now!!
    Natalka, 22hicks, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    I know some shelters like people to go in and walk dogs and solicalise with them to make them easier to rehome.
    Yeah not the ones around here. They are city run and worry about liability. The others are rescue based out of people's homes so I have to make do with occasionally seeing the neighbours dog when he hops the fence lol
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.
    ~ ~ ~

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning everyone!! It sure is nasty windy out there....I heard a rumour there is snow coming ( read it in a post by Frugalbigmama ) but hoping all the white stuff falls in her area.......I don't want to drive in any or have to shovel any.

So @22hicks , new carpeting!! and Jake got a surprise doggy b'day party? The best!! @danger_dan I had never seen that clip of Penny from BBT before, funny! @Lynn49 just how much did you bribe dan to cover for you like that?? Some ladies got it!!

Now I am not sure who has seen this preview of a movie coming out soon but my guess is you will require a full box of tissues per person! hicks and Lynn, you two will for sure, and well....yes me too!

Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Jan 4th, 2017 at 11:49 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning, everyone!!
    @danger_dan , I don't know how on earth you found that Big Bang clip, but YES! Penny is absolutely right: There IS no difference!! As for the movie, we both really enjoyed it and did you love the ending??!! DH is a trekky, has been since the very beginning, has the whole collection...or is that Star Wars? Doesn't matter, he enjoys them all! ALL the time, whenever any replay at all is on, even the black and white ones!
    So tell us about your trip? Where did you go, what was the resort like, was it on the beach...??? Details, Mister!!
    Hope it was wonderful!
    LoL, Hi @Lynn49 !
    I'm not tethered to either franchise, I LOVE both Star Wars and Star Trek.

We went to Mexico for the Holidays, flew down just after Christmas, and came home in the new year.
    We were in Bucerias Puerto Vallarta, and stayed at the Royal Decameron Complex.
    Beach bums really, sunrise to sunset each day, with the exception of one day, where the boys all went Deep Sea Fishing...we were skunked...but paid a whole heck of a lo less than all the other boats around us going to see Whales, Dolphins, Sea Turtles, and all other wildlife!
    Our rooms faced the ocean, and were literally 30 feet from the sandy beach We kept our patio doors open all night and slept to the sound of the crashing waves.
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    @FallenPixels, you could visit Jake if you'd like. He likes most people, even cat ladies.
    Only disappointment, he doesn't stink, so I guess it just won't work. Sorry.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    We went to Mexico for the Holidays, flew down just after Christmas, and came home in the new year.
    We were in Bucerias Puerto Vallarta, and stayed at the Royal Decameron Complex.
    Beach bums really, sunrise to sunset each day, with the exception of one day, where the boys all went Deep Sea Fishing...we were skunked...but paid a whole heck of a lot less than all the other boats around us going to see Whales, Dolphins, Sea Turtles, and all other wildlife!
    Our rooms faced the ocean, and were literally 30 feet from the sandy beach We kept our patio doors open all night and slept to the sound of the crashing waves.
    @danger_dan, that looks, & sounds, fantastic !! That's my kind of holiday. Sorry you had no luck fishing. It's quite the thrill reeling in a big fighter from the deep. Maybe next time.

Page 4 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast

Thread Information